Here is how to oppose Trump's registry

Oh, he said it. Listen to the whole thing, but it gets juicy at 40 seconds on.

. The Young Turks! Oh that's an unbiased news source. Not!
He never said registry once. The reporter used the word. You don't register illegals to keep them out, you prevent them from coming in with "good management". OH looky! Trump was talking about illegals, the reporter switched to Muslims. This was a hit job that the MSM
And TYT eagerly does for the Democrats.

Yeah I just saw this a few minutes ago. I can get the whole unedited version. I'll post it in a minute.

I am pinning my version on tomorrow morning.

Here is the model for opposition.

11036200_10206869791837519_838267208408432445_n.jpg

Just like the Democrats you belong to, you are an idiot.

The president isn't Caesar, he cannot just do whatever the hell he wants to. The Congress and possibly the Supreme Court wouldn't allow this. Really, just how stupid are you people?
Yet the asshole said it, yeah?

We cannot afford a president like Trump, whose ego makes Obama's seem a negative 8.

Jesus what an idiot you are. Did you not read my post?

Fuck the ego bull shit. I only care if he does his job. If he does that he can suck his own dick for all I care.
You don't have the slightest idea what a pres has to do. Trump would be a fucking disaster.

Oh, he said it. Listen to the whole thing, but it gets juicy at 40 seconds on.

. The Young Turks! Oh that's an unbiased news source. Not!
He never said registry once. The reporter used the word. You don't register illegals to keep them out, you prevent them from coming in with "good management". OH looky! Trump was talking about illegals, the reporter switched to Muslims. This was a hit job that the MSM
And TYT eagerly does for the Democrats.

Yeah I just saw this a few minutes ago. I can get the whole unedited version. I'll post it in a minute.

Please do so. And you can admit you are wrong.

I am pinning my version on tomorrow morning.

Here is the model for opposition.

11036200_10206869791837519_838267208408432445_n.jpg

Just like the Democrats you belong to, you are an idiot.

The president isn't Caesar, he cannot just do whatever the hell he wants to. The Congress and possibly the Supreme Court wouldn't allow this. Really, just how stupid are you people?
Yet the asshole said it, yeah?

We cannot afford a president like Trump, whose ego makes Obama's seem a negative 8.

Jesus what an idiot you are. Did you not read my post?

Fuck the ego bull shit. I only care if he does his job. If he does that he can suck his own dick for all I care.
You don't have the slightest idea what a pres has to do. Trump would be a fucking disaster.

Look moron, Trump cannot defy the Constitution, nor can he do anything a majority of Congress doesn't want him to do. Got it yet idiot?

I am no more liberal than lonestar_logic is a mainstream Republican.

Hey fake why do you quote a know nothing sports caster and perpetrate a leftist lie? All legal immigrants are on a database, as well as every American citizen in the country

But they aren't identified by RELIGION, that's the point, because that would be illegal. and kind of stupid.
People coming here from the middle east should be on a friken data base you moron:slap:

Funny how the only people here shouting about forcing others to wear badges are liberals.

But that should not be suprising. After all, these are of a party that insists its adherents (like a snot-crust in the nose) wear their "hearts" where normal folks wear their brains.

Jroc, come here, my mouth to your ear: there are data bases for refugees already. We just can't do them based on religion.

Do you understand now?

Funny how the only people here shouting about forcing others to wear badges are liberals.
In this case, one of them ran with an assumption that doesn't even exist.

We really could use more intellectual honesty in political discourse, but I ain't holding my breath.

Any of these leftist idiots who thinks there isn't a database on muslim terrorist is brain dead...Even though Obama wont call them muslims himself

Forum List

Back