Here is the Ray Epps Footage and J6 Testimony You WON"T See on 60 Minutes Tomorrow, as They Try to Paint Him as the Victim

One could write a fairly large pamphlet on all of the facts that are well-known by the public but denied by the Leftists in Government and the Media.

For example, we all know that the southern border has been opened. We know that illegal aliens are a multi-billion dollar annual plague on the public. We know that the Biden family is a crime syndicate. We know that the 2020 election was stolen. We know that Ray Epps orchestrated the invasion of the Capitol on January 6th, and has been given de facto immunity from prosecution.

The list goes on and on.

It pisses me off, in fact.

Anyone else?

What pisses me off are people who "know" things, but can't argue them properly. Because of they did they'd find out that what they "know" isn't what they actually know.

This whole thread is just a classic example of crazies from both sides shooting shit, not debating, not being serious, just a "the other side is bad", rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat.

What pisses me off are people who "know" things, but can't argue them properly. Because of they did they'd find out that what they "know" isn't what they actually know.

This whole thread is just a classic example of crazies from both sides shooting shit, not debating, not being serious, just a "the other side is bad", rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat.

"Know" is just short for 'my right wing echo chamber says'.

Meanwhile, they can't even name the crime that Ray supposedly committed. Let alone show us the evidence that Ray works for the FBI.

"Know" is just short for 'my right wing echo chamber says'.

Meanwhile, they can't even name the crime that Ray supposedly committed. Let alone show us the evidence that Ray works for the FBI.

Well, I'd say there are plenty on the left who also "know" things. In fact I've had plenty of conversations with such people. I got into a discussion with a facebook friend of a facebook friend, and it was like talking to a child because if you didn't accept what she "knew", then she wasn't going to listen to anything.

Well, I'd say there are plenty on the left who also "know" things. In fact I've had plenty of conversations with such people. I got into a discussion with a facebook friend of a facebook friend, and it was like talking to a child because if you didn't accept what she "knew", then she wasn't going to listen to anything.

Ray Epps is an especially scary set of circumstances. They literally just pointed to a dude in the crowd and said 'fuck that guy', and started making up stories about him.

Ray Epps is an especially scary set of circumstances. They literally just pointed to a dude in the crowd and said 'fuck that guy', and started making up stories about him.

I haven't looked up on this guy, I don't know anything.

However, for the most part, this seems like a fuck up from the FBI.

They put someone on the most wanted list. What for? He was on it for six months. That's a long time not being able to find a guy.

I guess they wanted to find him because he was there on the 6th Jan. But why on the most wanted list? Seems a little harsh.

Anyway he pops up and goes and speaks to Congress.

But Epps was seen urging people to enter the Congress building.

Those who have been convicted have been convicted of seditious conspiracy. Why not Epps?

It seems to me like there isn't a clear view of what happened with this man, and the FBI isn't helping to make things clearer, so of course the conspiracy theorists and Trump supporters are going to jump on something like this.

Thats what the so called insurrectionist are being accused of.
Do you have some kind of mental issues?
And what crime would Ray Epps be charged with by saying people should go into the Capitol......on January 5th?

I haven't looked up on this guy, I don't know anything.

However, for the most part, this seems like a fuck up from the FBI.

They put someone on the most wanted list. What for? He was on it for six months. That's a long time not being able to find a guy.

I guess they wanted to find him because he was there on the 6th Jan. But why on the most wanted list? Seems a little harsh.

Anyway he pops up and goes and speaks to Congress.

But Epps was seen urging people to enter the Congress building.
Actually, the opposite is true. There's a video of Ray Epps urging people back, even putting himself between the protestors and the cops.

1682224889650.png

As for Epps 'encouraging people to enter the building', that wasn't January 6th. That was January 5th. Nor is there any evidence he encouraged anyone enter the capitol on January 6th.

So what is Ray supposed to be charged with?

Attachments

• 1682224880436.png
    1682224880436.png
    398.1 KB · Views: 7
"Incitement"...It's an actual crime.

Why is it that Epps is the only red hat wearing "insurrectionist", that you moonbats will totally go to the mat for in his defense?

Incitement, you say?

Incitement requires advocacy that is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action....else its protected by the 1st amendment and perfectly legal.

Not actions the next afternoon after a couple of meals and a full night's sleep.

80-90% of rightwing conspiracies about the law......are just our resident conservatives not knowing how the law works.

And of course, there is exactly no evidence that Ray Epps works for the FBI. That's pure invention, backed by imagination.

Incitement, you say?

Incitement requires advocacy that is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action....else its protected by the 1st amendment and perfectly legal.

Not actions the next afternoon after a couple of meals and a full night's sleep.

80-90% of rightwing conspiracies about the law......are just our resident conservatives not knowing how the law works.

And of course, there is exactly no evidence that Ray Epps works for the FBI. That's pure invention, backed by imagination.
"Go into the capitol!" ....Not incitement.

Whisper into the ear of someone the moment before he violently assaults Capitol Police...Not incitement.

Show up on numerous videos waving people into the Capitol....Not incitement.

Answer

the

fucking

question....

....Why is it that the only red hat wearing "insurrectionist" that you moonbats will defend to the death is named Ray Epps?

Actually, the opposite is true. There's a video of Ray Epps urging people back, even putting himself between the protestors and the cops.

View attachment 778743

As for Epps 'encouraging people to enter the building', that wasn't January 6th. That was January 5th. Nor is there any evidence he encouraged anyone enter the capitol on January 6th.

So what is Ray supposed to be charged with?

Well, again, if Epps cooperated with the police, perhaps the FBI should give details of what happened. The FBI refusing to say whether he was or wasn't an informant is just giving people the excuse they need.

If Epps phoned the FBI two days after, but it took six months to take him off the most wanted list, if the FBI put him on that list without any evidence he'd committed a crime, if the FBI then refuse to say things... it's clear there's a problem with how the FBI is handling this whole thing.

Forum List

Back