Here Is The Report On Russia and 2016 Election

You are commiserating with a nutbag conspiracy guy. Do you know that?
FK U NUTBAG idiot. Do you even know how to give an opinion back with out being some ignorant rude low life skank that has to attack someone with vicious words just because they don't agree with your low IQ statement. what a little bitch. You want to be an ignorant bastard I will be ignorant right Back asshole.

YOU ARE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY YOU ARE RUDE, AND ALL TALK YOU COWARDLY LITTLE BITCH. BET YOU WOULDN'T ACT THAT WAY TO SOMEONE'S FACE .FAKE POS.

Chief Planner Newt on Twitter

RETWEET if you agree with @TuckerCarlson: Nobody "hacked the election" — they hacked Podesta's flimsy Gmail account.
R u a butthurt ❄? Yes, you are. Not a unique one, though.

So what the fkn prick can't comment back with out CALLING SOMEONE A FKN CONSPIRACY NUTBAG...

I'M GOING TO BITE BACK if my fkn ass was butt hurt my ASS would walk away and NOT FEND FOR MYSELF SO FK OFF>

I CAN'T STAND A LOW LIFE SKANK WHO ONLY HAS BALLS ON COMPUTER BUT IN PERSON IS NOTHNG MORE THAN A LITTLE BITCH.
Calm down, vessel filled to bursting with ridiculous tales.

View attachment 105523

That was actually meant for sissy boy up there sorry it replied to you. But I am sick of that ignorant pos always calling people some smart ass comment only a little bitch goes around making statements to others as he does. and he does it to everyone that doesn't agree with his panzy loser self. Typical liberal mental case.
Dude, clearly you are the mental case in this conversation.

FK U NUTBAG idiot. Do you even know how to give an opinion back with out being some ignorant rude low life skank that has to attack someone with vicious words just because they don't agree with your low IQ statement. what a little bitch. You want to be an ignorant bastard I will be ignorant right Back asshole.

YOU ARE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY YOU ARE RUDE, AND ALL TALK YOU COWARDLY LITTLE BITCH. BET YOU WOULDN'T ACT THAT WAY TO SOMEONE'S FACE .FAKE POS.

RETWEET if you agree with @TuckerCarlson: Nobody "hacked the election" — they hacked Podesta's flimsy Gmail account.

So what the fkn prick can't comment back with out CALLING SOMEONE A FKN CONSPIRACY NUTBAG...

I'M GOING TO BITE BACK if my fkn ass was butt hurt my ASS would walk away and NOT FEND FOR MYSELF SO FK OFF>

I CAN'T STAND A LOW LIFE SKANK WHO ONLY HAS BALLS ON COMPUTER BUT IN PERSON IS NOTHNG MORE THAN A LITTLE BITCH.

View attachment 105523

That was actually meant for sissy boy up there sorry it replied to you. But I am sick of that ignorant pos always calling people some smart ass comment only a little bitch goes around making statements to others as he does. and he does it to everyone that doesn't agree with his panzy loser self. Typical liberal mental case.
Yeah because i'm not some little liberal pussy taking bs. unlike you liberal democrats who are taught to lay own and let someone beat the chit out of you instead of sticking up for oneself.

Yeah ok................sorry i'm not a little bitch like the rest of little cowards who lay and just keep allowing someone to smack them over and over............ carry on little girls.

AND FYI I'M NOT A FKN DUDE.

View attachment 105523

Yeah because i'm not some little liberal pussy taking bs. unlike you liberal democrats who are taught to lay own and let someone beat the chit out of you instead of sticking up for oneself.

Yeah ok................sorry i'm not a little bitch like the rest of little cowards who lay and just keep allowing someone to smack them over and over............ carry on little girls.

AND FYI I'M NOT A FKN DUDE.
Dudette, calm down. Drink a spiced tea and stop the meltdown. It is embarrassing.

Their masters call them dumb right to their face and they don't even flinch or deny or argue.....Just meekly do as ordered and push the talking point they are handed

Poor snowflake got triggered.

Your mommy is calling little girl.
Their masters call them dumb right to their face and they don't even flinch or deny or argue.....Just meekly do as ordered and push the talking point they are handed

But. You ARE a conspiracy nutbag. Yet, you think you are wiser and more adept at telling fact from fiction than normal people. It's funny to me. Conspiracy nuts are funny.

Let Donald alone. He will hang himself. Give the small hands pr@ck enough rope and he will hang himself.

Your mommy is calling little girl.

But. You ARE a conspiracy nutbag. Yet, you think you are wiser and more adept at telling fact from fiction than normal people. It's funny to me. Conspiracy nuts are funny.

Oh you poor little girl it's ok,

I believe this thread is the first time I have addressed this particular conspiracy nut. I wonder why it is so upset?

I believe you've used your smart ass comments to others and you have hit me before.
I left my own innocent opinion and did that mean you have to AGREE NOoOOOOO, but just because you don't fkn agree doesn't mean you have to act like a fkn prick and say conspiracy NUTJOB etc.....

and THAT WASN'T THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE SAID THAT TO ME...................... so I have had it with your ignorance. So I bit your ass right back.

I believe this thread is the first time I have addressed this particular conspiracy nut. I wonder why it is so upset?

I believe you've used your smart ass comments to others and you have hit me before.
I left my own innocent opinion and did that mean you have to AGREE NOoOOOOO, but just because you don't fkn agree doesn't mean you have to act like a fkn prick and say conspiracy NUTJOB etc.....

and THAT WASN'T THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE SAID THAT TO ME...................... so I have had it with your ignorance. So I bit your ass right back.

You're a pussy. I simply told you that you are a conspiracy nut. You are. You know this already.

You have lost the mind, and thus the mindwars.

You must have been missing all the lies the government has been caught in, just because this lie memo is out doesn't make it that it is truth. They want the fools to believe them so they give their orders to make it official and by doing so in some brain damaged minds that makes it official that mommy and daddy said this is who did it so it must be so because they said so.

This fkn Government has been lying to the population longer than your ass has been alive the sooner you boot lickers wake up and see all the proof of it in front of your faces the soooner you might catch onto the game.
After all they think Americans are that dumb, and are at a point now where they just put it all out in the open knowing all they gotta do is twist that, turn this, lie about this cover up that.

You must have been missing all the lies the government has been caught in, just because this lie memo is out doesn't make it that it is truth. They want the fools to believe them so they give their orders to make it official and by doing so in some brain damaged minds that makes it official that mommy and daddy said this is who did it so it must be so because they said so.

This fkn Government has been lying to the population longer than your ass has been alive the sooner you boot lickers wake up and see all the proof of it in front of your faces the soooner you might catch onto the game.
After all they think Americans are that dumb, and are at a point now where they just put it all out in the open knowing all they gotta do is twist that, turn this, lie about this cover up that.

You're assuming he is a libtard calling him a snowflake, aka pussy.

You're a pussy. I simply told you that you are a conspiracy nut. You are. You know this already.
Libtards are pussies, pussy.

The failed to realize i was female until I told them, they probably missed that part lol.

Don't care about crooked DNC, stupid Podesta (campaign chairman, child molester, lol!), crooked Clinton crime Foundation, jumping BJ, bankrupt Mr. Chelsa? Private citizens, BO should have done something to SOS private hardware in 2015. Violations of espionage act are still not cleared.

Come back when you got some beef.

Libtards are pussies, pussy.
Best retort by a retard ever.

Meh, it's the butthurt left shooting the messenger. The fact is that Hillary and the DNC are corrupt assholes who should not be in positions of power. Whoever leaked the emails should be thanked.

Thank the Russians for their exposure of Hillary's corruption and work to make sure they can't do it again.
You mean Hillary's conspiracies. Corruption is based on scandals. For there to be a scandal, there has to be guilt, charges and a guilty verdict.

Like proven racism.
Like having an illegal foundation and using it to pay bribes and lawsuits.
Like Donald Trump.

Meh, it's the butthurt left shooting the messenger. The fact is that Hillary and the DNC are corrupt assholes who should not be in positions of power. Whoever leaked the emails should be thanked.

Thank the Russians for their exposure of Hillary's corruption and work to make sure they can't do it again.

What corruption?

Forum List

Back