🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here is what is driving right wingers to the cliff of total insanity

The question is why are the rich people, who control the government, spending more taxpayer dollars than they are willing themselves to pay in taxes? Does that clear up the confusion?

Government is the entity that is doing the spending with the tax dollars that government collects. You think it's the rich who are spending taxpayers dollars? Huh?

Do you believe that the people in Congress who are spending the taxpayer's dollars are poor?

Do you think they are spending their money??? Nope, they are spending yours and mine. Do you think Reid and Pelosi give a shit about spending your hard earned money?

"I used to be Republican and watch Fox news" = Obama pays me to post here

Then wouldn't that actually mean YOU pay me to be here:eek:

Latest Fox News story of the day: A USMB member "Bucs90" is getting paid to post messages, and YOU are footing the bill!! The whole story later on O'Reilly.

Idiots :cuckoo:

But comrade, those of us in the Vast Left Wing Conspiracy get $100,000 a year from our gig and we have to pay taxes on that. I don't see how it's fair that we contribute to our glorious government's pile by exposing the taxdodgers and are forced to contribute to that pile out of our own pockets too!

Government is the entity that is doing the spending with the tax dollars that government collects. You think it's the rich who are spending taxpayers dollars? Huh?

Do you believe that the people in Congress who are spending the taxpayer's dollars are poor?

Do you think they are spending their money??? Nope, they are spending yours and mine. Do you think Reid and Pelosi give a shit about spending your hard earned money?

Actually, if they were spending "yours and mine," then we'd be destitute.

As a favor to their constituants, they're mostly printing money, and depending on China to buy bonds for which our kids will need to payback the interest.

Hart-warming, really.

As a favor to their constituants, they're mostly printing money, and depending on China to buy bonds for which our kids will need to payback the interest.

Hart-warming, really.

true to a point, but the inflated dollars and the national debt will fall on us and our kids--so they are spending our money when they do that just as they are spending our money that they collect from us as taxes.

I don't watch Fox News...

But I have noticed that a lot of people who profess to hating Fox News spend a good deal of time watching Fox News...

Buc said.... ..."what a tactic for the idiots watching"....does that make him one?....just sayin....

Speaker Boehner is the person you should asking if he gives "a shit about spending your hard earned money"? What tax bracket do you think he is in?

John Boehner Net Worth 2013 | Salary

2013 Net Worth for Speaker of the House John Boehner

inShare

Average Net Worth: $3,588,556*

Minimum Net Worth: $1,772,112
Maximum Net Worth: $5,405,000

Average 2011 Income: $255,658**

Min. Gross Income: $241,315
Max. Gross Income: $270,000

Name: John Boehner
Last Filing: May 11th, 2012

Title: Speaker of the House
Salary: $223,500

Hart-warming, really.

true to a point, but the inflated dollars and the national debt will fall on us and our kids--so they are spending our money when they do that just as they are spending our money that they collect from us as taxes.

Ok: Actually, if they ONLY were spending "yours and mine," then we'd be destitute.

Happily, at my age, the growing monster that is the national debt will need to chase me into eternity to catch me.

I don't watch Fox News...

But I have noticed that a lot of people who profess to hating Fox News spend a good deal of time watching Fox News...

and thumping their chest that they "have been a conservative" :lol:

though anybody with the minimal analytical skills will see where and why they are lying.

In both instances :D

what's sad is a lot of the left here is an example of how they are in this country..

not shining stars in our Society, but insane drooling lunatics whose only job it seems is to Divide THE COUNTRY with the hate they constantly spread...

Does Fox show the $35,000,000,000 of federal subsidies which go to large agribusinesses?

How about the more than $1,400,000,000,000 of tax expenditures Congress gives away every year? I find it pretty hard to get steamed up about a $20,000 hotel bill when I think about that.

That's what you are paying for...

Farms have been subsidized by governments since the dawn of civilization (be it by coin or barter or labor)...because agriculture is the foundation of civilization.

Ever noticed on FoxNews, they have an incredibly consistent habit of one particular phrase or suggestion. They'll show government stuff, like conferences or retreats, or projects. And it's always headed or concluded with the phrase "That you're paying for" or "On your dime" or some other phrase that pushes the viewer subconsciously to feel like they, alone, individually are paying for all the things Fox shows them. Its very subtle, and I just realized it. But, what a tactic for the idiots watching. They rip Cass Sustein (spell???) for his book "Rules for Radicals" which suggests using lots of small nudges rather than blunt means.

Well, Fox is following that model. They "nudge" the viewer to think they, and they alone, are paying for all the little bits they run all day about government spending. Just now I saw Neil Cavuto showing some beautiful hotel resort, and he said "Why should YOU care who is staying here? Well, because YOU may be footing the bill". As is Bubba Lee Hicks in Texas is watching from his double wide, and HE alone is paying $200,000 for a weekend stay for government officials ( I didn't finish watching, but being Fox, I assume that's what happened).

And its driving right wingers to the verge of insanity. Deep down, it nudges them to think they are paying for ALL those trips and conferences and projects all by themselves. When, in fact, most red states are full of people who don't pay federal income tax. They're too poor. George Clooney, Warren Buffett, and other Obama supporters pay FAR FAR FAR more towards those "outrageous" government expenditures than the Wal-Mart rats who get into outrage over the latest Fox story telling us what "YOU are paying the tab for".

You might want to google Rules for Radicals and figure out who really wrote it. LMAO

Forum List

Back