Here it is; the address where rich lib hypocrites can send $$ to the government. why wait?

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Government - Gift Contributions to Reduce Debt Held by the ...
www.treasurydirect.gov › ... › Public Debt Reports
TreasuryDirect
Schedules of Federal Debt ... to view the website survey we're conducting, please e-mail your comments. Gift Contributions to Reduce Debt Held by the Public. The Bureau of the Public Debt may accept gifts donated to the United States ... Money, made only on the condition that it be used to reduce debt held by the public.

what are you libs waiting for? somebody else to make the first move? specifically the rich liberals that brag about their wealth and status?

why havent you voluntarily given to the government? Instead of whining that Republicans dont want tax increases on the wealthy, instead of crying the government works only in favor of the 1%, why dont you rich libs just LEAD BY EXAMPLE and be the first one to GIVE MORE????

So, by your logic if I posted the address for a hemorrhoid clinic all you Republican assholes would get to get off your ass and get a job.

So, by your logic if I posted the address for a hemorrhoid clinic all you Republican assholes would get to get off your ass and get a job.

yawn

i have a job leftard.

stop changing the subject.
when are you going to contribute????

TreasuryDirect
Schedules of Federal Debt ... to view the website survey we're conducting, please e-mail your comments. Gift Contributions to Reduce Debt Held by the Public. The Bureau of the Public Debt may accept gifts donated to the United States ... Money, made only on the condition that it be used to reduce debt held by the public.

what are you libs waiting for? somebody else to make the first move? specifically the rich liberals that brag about their wealth and status?

why havent you voluntarily given to the government? Instead of whining that Republicans dont want tax increases on the wealthy, instead of crying the government works only in favor of the 1%, why dont you rich libs just LEAD BY EXAMPLE and be the first one to GIVE MORE????
Where's the address where poor, conservative dumbasses like you can go to fuck themselves?

yawn

i have a job leftard.

You have enough free time to be number one poster here last month, if you're working, you're probably stealing your employers time.

Me, I have to keep working to pay for all the Red State moochers like you.

TreasuryDirect

Where's the address where poor, conservative dumbasses like you can go to fuck themselves?

why do you want to know? you'll always be too much of pussy to be anywhere near the people you call names from across the Internet and act tough toward??????

The feds should have a similar website where the Liberal eco-nazis can pledge to contribute in the reduction of carbon emissions.
1) I pledge to sell my Rolls Royce and buy a Prius
2) I pledge to use my private jet 30% less
3) I pledge sell my mansion and move into a modest bungalow
4)..... -> :lol: :fu:

yawn

i have a job leftard.

You have enough free time to be number one poster here last month, if you're working, you're probably stealing your employers time.

Me, I have to keep working to pay for all the Red State moochers like you.

yawn

another debunked talking point

try again

The feds should have a similar website where the Liberal eco-nazis can pledge to contribute in the reduction of carbon emissions.

good point!!

go to any liberal-run city, see lots of people not associated with Republicans drving the biggest gas-guzzling SUVs made, many of them not even made in the USA.

idiots and hypocrites

So tell us, how do you post over 3200 times in a month and hold a job? I say you must be a moocher.

TreasuryDirect

why do you want to know? you'll always be too much of pussy to be anywhere near the people you call names from across the Internet and act tough toward??????
I think it's 69 Up Your Ass Lane. And the city is Bumfuck, somewhere in Mississippi or Alabama.

Hollywood would never go for it

Forum List

Back