Here We Go Again: Ex-Staffer Comes Forward Saying She Had Sex With Newt Gingrich

And Larry Sinclair snorted Cocaine with Obama and blew him too. But so what? Does this stuff really matter?

gingrich-family.jpg

Battle of the Holy Jesusistanis

by JollyRoger

“We had oral sex. He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, ‘I never slept with her.’” – Anne Manning (who was also married at the time.)

“We would have won in 1974 if we could have kept him out of the office, screwing her [a young volunteer] on the desk.” – Dot Crews, his campaign scheduler at the time

“He walked out in the spring of 1980…. By September, I went into the hospital for my third surgery. The two girls came to see me, and said, “Daddy is downstairs. Could he come up?” When he got there, he wanted to discuss the terms of the divorce while I was recovering from my surgery.” – Jackie, his first wife.

Newt pressed his first wife to sign divorce papers while she was still in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery. He also graciously said “She isn’t young enough or pretty enough to be the President’s wife.” But his second marriage hasn’t been that smooth either. Newt and Marianne have been separated – “frankly”, she told the Washington Post in June 1989, “it’s been on and off for some time.”

“She isn’t young enough or pretty enough to be the President’s wife.” – Newt, on his first wife.

Several newspapers are now reporting that Newt Gingrich is dating and basically living with Callista Bisek, a “willowy blond Congressional aide 23 years his junior.” Biske, 33, has been spending nights at Gingrich’s apartment near the Capitol and has her own key. In an amazing act of hypocrisy, Gingrich was apparently dating Bisek all during Clinton-Lewinsky adultery scandal, even as he proclaimed family values and bitterly criticized the President for his adultery.

More: Battle of the Holy Jesusistanis | Plutocrap

Cecilie1200 said:
Hi, you have received -131 reputation points from Cecilie1200.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You\'re such a dumbfuck.

Regards,
Cecilie1200

Note: This is an automated message.

Cecilie1200 just negged me for the above post. Wingnuts are desperately trying to defend this immoral scumbag.

Only 4% of Republicans under 30 support him.

Well, God knows I'm DEEPLY concerned about the life experience and wisdom represented by people who haven't even had their first high school reunion.
Nice to see you just slough off about 25 million voters.

What does the GOP care about some 20% of the vote, eh?

Do I look like the GOP, Sparkles? I don't think so. I'll call you if I ever get named head of the GOP or hired as their official spokeswoman. In the meantime, I personally don't give a rat's ass what people in their 20s have to say about anything. Only people who know nothing about the world or adult life could be THAT convinced that they know everything.

And Larry Sinclair snorted Cocaine with Obama and blew him too. But so what? Does this stuff really matter?

Don't you realize that you lose all credibility with such nonsense. As for Larry Sinclair, he FAILED his polygraph test and FAILED to provide the name of the limo chauffeur.

"here is his first wife who he knowingly used and dumped her once her work as a campaigner was completed"

That statement is correct. Her work was completed at the time he dumped her. He'd been elected.

Then shafted her by not even paying enough money to pay even the utility bills.

Their local church had to take up donations to help support the family he ditched.

Shitty ass ethics, even if you decide your wife is "not pretty enough." <---his words.

And your source would be . . . ? Let me guess. Either his first wife, or some dumbass leftist reporter repeating his first wife. ::yawn:: With any luck, some enterprising journalist - it'll have to be someone on the right, because lefty reporters couldn't write a shopping list without DNC talking points to help them out - will actually dig up the records and settle this once and for all. I'm almighty tired of Jerry Springer know-it-alls confidently asserting ex-wife stories to me like I'm supposed to believe she's an objective, unbiased witness.
How bout the judge that ordered Newt pay more ...yeah, she had to take him to court to get him to pay just for basic shit, and the church taking up a collection to help Jackie isn't just some made up shit.

His own fucking pastor and the congregation know the details.

How about you telling me something happened is every bit as worthless as you quoting me some reporter telling me something happened? If I had wanted to hear you assert more unproven allegations as fact, I wouldn't have criticized you for the FIRST time you did it, dumbass.

How about you SHOW me instead of telling me? Let's see the court records saying that Newt callously left his wife destitute. Don't show me articles quoting his bitter hag of an ex-wife telling us it happened. Don't show me articles telling me how his bitter hag of an ex-wife went and told the church that it happened. And for GOD'S sake, don't show me your dumbfuck ass telling me what happened like you were sitting in the goddamned courtroom or hiding under their bed. Your word for it is as worthless as hers is.

Don't you realize that you lose all credibility with such nonsense. As for Larry Sinclair, he FAILED his polygraph test and FAILED to provide the name of the limo chauffeur.

Polygraphs are notoriously unreliable. The test he took doesn't prove or disprove anything. So Obama does some coke and gets blown by his lover and Democrats just blow it off. (No pun intended). But Gingrich bangs a few chicks and Democrats completely freak out? Just seems pretty dishonest & stupid to me. But hey,that's just my opinion anyway.

Newt's daughter didn't debunk anything.

She was 13 years old at the time. Her account belies what her own mother has said - in addition, his daughter saying Jackie was the one who wanted the divorce contradicts her own mother AND Newt Gingrich himself.

People have even taken to reading his daughter's account and then swirling that to mean the woman didn't even have cancer. She did.

Newt's a scumbucket, no matter how many ways you slice it.

What does her being 13 have to do with anything? You think 13-year-olds aren't capable of remembering their parents sitting them down and explaining that they're getting a divorce? That they can't remember their mom going into the hospital for a biopsy later on?

Meanwhile, we're supposed to believe that ex-wives - particularly ones so bitter that they're not only still badmouthing their ex-husbands decades later, but actually giving TV interviews about it decades later - are solid, unbiased, objective witnesses. :eusa_liar:

I don't recall Newt ever saying that he was the one who asked for the divorce. I DO remember him saying his wife asked for it.

And no, she didn't have cancer. If you are so adamant that she did, prove it. And I DON'T mean quoting me some asswipe newspaper story repeating her accusations.
How bout some asswipe like his daughter, bitch?

"Mom was first diagnosed with cancer in the spring of 1978. She remembers going into her closet, crying and praying that she would live long enough for their children (my sister and me) to graduate high school.
...My father lost his first two congressional campaigns. After undergoing surgery and radiation, Mom and her two children continued to hit the campaign trail with him, determined to win.
He did." [Townhall Conservative, Jackie Gingrich Cushman ]

She was diagnosed in 1978. Now think about that. Newt's wife worked tireless on his campaigns. --and the year she is undergoing chemotherapy treatments, radiation and multiple operations for cancer she thinks she may die from and SHE is the one who wanted the divorce? I don't think so.

Really think about that. Let it roll around in your head for a bit.

(By the way, records show it was Newt who filed for divorce.)

Think about a 13 year old at a hospital room with her mom and dad...and the discussion is about divorce. What the hell kind of parent would let a child into an oncology recovery room while the topic is of divorce?

Think about this: Newt acknowledges they argued over the impending end of their marriage as she was in a hospital sickbed.

I don't care who you are - that's disgustingly crass.

And there's your stupid ass, telling me what happened instead of proving it. Again.

I don't care who you are. That's disgustingly stupid.

The more you talk, the more convinced I become that it never happened. It's amazing how you become increasingly more worthless every time you flap your gums, to the point that your very existence constitutes proof in favor of anything you deny.

Call me when your illiterate ass figures out the meaning of the word "proof". Until then, you don't deserve to be responded to like a real person.

Meanwhile you believe the lying ass Newt. :lol:

Too funny.
We have the words of his former aids, campaign managers, press secretaries...damn, his own Best Man who said what Newt did was horrible... and a lot more backing up the claims.

But I don't really need to spend time proving it - you won't read it anyway.

You actually thought Jackie didn't even have cancer, - even after I quote his damn daughter! --so I know you're hell bent on believing the fabrications.

Go head, believe the lying, cheating Newt. See if I care.

Last edited:
Her name is Anne Manning and shes a ex staffer of Newts and she has decided to come forward to tell her story. She has told the National Enquire that Newt who cheated on his prior two wives is a lying hypocrit. Anne Manning claims she performed a sex act on him in his Washington D.C. hotel room and that they had a affair. Well I guess since Newt is leading comfortably in the polls, it's his turn now for media sabotage. Mitt ought to enjoy this. I am still waiting on the media to report on Larry Sinclair, Donald Young, Nate Spencer and Larry Bland, all gay and tied directly to Obama.

article-2071215-0F1817B400000578-208_224x423.jpg

'Newt Gingrich is a sex addict and a hypocrite,' say experts and ex-staffer Anne Manning | Mail Online

‘He always talks about being big on family values but he doesn’t practice what he preaches,’ Ms Manning told the National Enquirer.

‘I wasn’t planning to say a word about him, but voters need to know what sort of man they’re being asked to support,’ the businesswoman added.

‘If Newt acted in the way Anne alleged, his behaviour is consistent with sex addicts,’ sex addiction expert George Collins told the National Enquirer

A show of hands from those not surprised this was being saved to come out ONLY if Gingrich surged? Have we seen this stunt before? She thinks SHE is being moral NOW for waiting until this moment to make her name public when everyone but the dead knew Gingrich cheated on his two ex wives? Gee, he had to have cheated on them with SOMEONE, right?

For Pete's sake -his current wife is someone he was cheating with, it was already public knowledge 15 years ago that she wasn't the first one he was cheating with -she was just the one he married. So it sounds more like she's pissed off that his wife got a better deal out of than she did (although many people would no doubt argue this one got the better deal -I know I wouldn't want to be married to the guy. On the other hand she actually had sex with the guy -EWWWWW! NOT raising my opinion of this woman which is already dirt low!) At some point enough years go by that it is just irrelevant.

I am always surprised by people who insist those who encourage others to live moral lives are hypocrites if they fail to do so themselves. THAT isn't being a hypocrite -that's being a human being. A hypocrite is someone who says YOU shouldn't do something, but its fine and dandy if they do it because the rules are different for them than they are for others. I seriously doubt Gingrich would say he was being morally upright by cheating on his other wives and would agree that even marrying his former mistress didn't cleanse those acts. Cheating is most times a sign of serious unhappiness and not "sexual addiction" which personally I think is a crock of shit and someone looking for a way to rationalize their immorality.

I don't care who had affairs from decades ago and interesting that the left is going to try and play the morality card NOW -after they went into hyperventilation insisting it didn't matter whatsoever when it was Clinton and the affairs coming out about him were just two months earlier at that time. Oh the nonstop drumbeat about how since he was good looking, it was actually NORMAL for him to be having affairs in every state.

You want to talk HYPOCRITE -it is the left who insisted and still insist there is one rule for them and a totally different one for all their opponents. And USArmyRetired -you have a long, long, long wait for those reports you mentioned.

The reason to wait until Newt is surging is obvious. The reason the Democrats pull this stuff out to use against Republicans is because it works. They know the evangelicals won't vote for an adulterer, especially not in the primaries. Why would the Democrats not do this? Might as well let your opponent scuttle their own candidate.

Evangelicals will vote for newt if necessary. As long as newt keeps promising to letting isreal fuck us in the ass without having to offer a reach around WHILE promising to criminalize abortion they will flock to the polls.

it works every time.

Evangelicals will vote for newt if necessary. As long as newt keeps promising to letting isreal fuck us in the ass without having to offer a reach around WHILE promising to criminalize abortion they will flock to the polls.

it works every time.
In the general election, I agree. In the primaries, I'd say he probably loses half of them.

From PBS, Frontline, 1995.
<snip>
The Gingriches entered marriage counseling, but Newt continued to behave as if other people's rules didn't apply to him. Dot Crews observes, "It was common knowledge that Newt was involved with other women during his marriage to Jackie. Maybe not on the level of John Kennedy. But he had girlfriends --some serious, some trivial."

One of those women, Anne Manning, became romantically involved with Gingrich during his '76 campaign. The curly-haired young Englishwoman, then married to another professor at West Georgia, Tim Chowns, was an avid volunteer in Newt's Carrollton office. "I did have a relationship with him," she discloses for the first time, "but when it suited him, he would totally blow you off."

In the spring of 1977, she was in Washington to attend a census-bureaus workshop when Gingrich took her to dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant. He met her back at her modest hotel room. "We had oral sex," she says. "He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, "I never slept with her." Indeed, before Gingrich left that evening, she says, he threatened her: "If you ever tell anybody about this, I'll say you're lying."

She tells me this, she says, because she fears that Newt might become president someday. "I don't claim to be an angel," she says, but she is repelled by Newt's stance as Mr. Family Values. "He's morally dishonest. He has gone too far believing that 'I'm beyond the law.' He should be stopped before it's too late."
The Inner Quest Of Newt Gingrich | The Long March Of Newt Gingrich | FRONTLINE | PBS
^ 1995.

Her name is Anne Manning and shes a ex staffer of Newts and she has decided to come forward to tell her story. She has told the National Enquire that Newt who cheated on his prior two wives is a lying hypocrit. Anne Manning claims she performed a sex act on him in his Washington D.C. hotel room and that they had a affair. Well I guess since Newt is leading comfortably in the polls, it's his turn now for media sabotage. Mitt ought to enjoy this. I am still waiting on the media to report on Larry Sinclair, Donald Young, Nate Spencer and Larry Bland, all gay and tied directly to Obama.

article-2071215-0F1817B400000578-208_224x423.jpg

'Newt Gingrich is a sex addict and a hypocrite,' say experts and ex-staffer Anne Manning | Mail Online

&#8216;He always talks about being big on family values but he doesn&#8217;t practice what he preaches,&#8217; Ms Manning told the National Enquirer.

&#8216;I wasn&#8217;t planning to say a word about him, but voters need to know what sort of man they&#8217;re being asked to support,&#8217; the businesswoman added.

&#8216;If Newt acted in the way Anne alleged, his behaviour is consistent with sex addicts,&#8217; sex addiction expert George Collins told the National Enquirer

Yawn--I guess we shouldn't be surprised at this. A woman claiming she had an affair with Newt Gingrich. We know he had affairs--so again it's not new news--it's 17 year old mud slinging. Furthermore this woman clearly admits that she has an ax to grind with Gingrich.

I doubt it's going to sway to many opinions. Especially after Herman Cain-it's getting real old. It won't be long before we'll have women coming out against Mitt Romney--LOL.

Last edited:
The reason to wait until Newt is surging is obvious. The reason the Democrats pull this stuff out to use against Republicans is because it works. They know the evangelicals won't vote for an adulterer, especially not in the primaries. Why would the Democrats not do this? Might as well let your opponent scuttle their own candidate.

This is very old news- that EVERYONE has known about and that Gingrich has openly admitted too--it's in the past--and he has stated he has changed--and looks at the world much differently now--seeing the world through the eyes of a grandparent.

This is very old news- that EVERYONE has known about and that Gingrich has openly admitted too--it's in the past--and he has stated he has changed--and looks at the world much differently now--seeing the world through the eyes of a grandparent.
It's old news to those who have been following politics. Unfortunately for Newt, that's not a lot of people overall.

I think this might hurt him more than some of his supporters think.

Meanwhile you believe the lying ass Newt. :lol:

Too funny.
We have the words of his former aids, campaign managers, press secretaries...damn, his own Best Man who said what Newt did was horrible... and a lot more backing up the claims.

But I don't really need to spend time proving it - you won't read it anyway.

You actually thought Jackie didn't even have cancer, - even after I quote his damn daughter! --so I know you're hell bent on believing the fabrications.

Go head, believe the lying, cheating Newt. See if I care.

So according to you--we are to select our Presidents--based on their personal marital bliss or misery-- which is really none of our business. It's not like you can legislate that no one ever again will have an extra marital affair--or that you'll only be married once to the same person for the rest of your life. In fact the divorce rate in this country is around 50%--and out of that group there really are a lot of good people--and people that would make for good leaders too.

I know many divorcees--that are very good people. This is obviously a very old affair that Gingrich had in his younger days--that everyone knew happened--that he has apologized for his indiscretions--and has been married to the same woman now for over a decade--and is now living a happy married life.

This little bit from that last link I quoted still gives me a chuckle:

"Throughout his first campaign he was having an affair with a young volunteer. Dot Crews, who occasionally drove the candidate, says that almost everybody involved in the campaign knew. Kip Carter claims, "We'd have won in 1974 if we could have kept him out of the office, screwing her on the desk."

It's old news to those who have been following politics. Unfortunately for Newt, that's not a lot of people overall.

I think this might hurt him more than some of his supporters think.

I don't think so. I don't think younger people in this country--really care about who had an affair with whom--especially if it is coming from 17 years ago. And it would only be younger people who wouldn't know about Newt Gingrich's past.

You know and with Herman Cain's fall from grace so recently--these kind of stories begin to look like a left wing conspiracy's by the left to eliminate our candidates one by one. So I imagine this will be largely ignored.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back