Here We Go: Justice Department Says More Classified Records May Be Missing in Trump Probe

they find a bunch of empty files, then claim well…he’s hiding something..

typical…this is what fascist do

Yes that is my conjecture. No I did not make the same conjecture in regards to Trump Ukraine situation. That was very different in my opinion.
That kind of dismantles your point though.

Clearly something going that 'high' does not mean that it has a legal justification.

Translation: They didn’t get crap in the raid and are now panicking that they have nothing on Trump. This is good news. What this tells us is: They did not find what they were looking for, which was the files Trump has on the DOJ’s illegal attempts to charge Trump.

The claim that Trump is hiding confidential and/or secret files is a claim to support a request for a warrant to search again or to search other sites. Such a search will be with a warrant permitting a search for classified files but will be used in fact to search for files Trump intends to use in legal action against the DOJ and its thugs in the FBI.

The files must be powerful stuff judging by the panic the DOJ is exhibiting.

I guess they’re gonna have to get another schmuck to sign another search warrant. Maybe make it a bit narrower this time.

“A search warrant for any and all things in any location where Donald Trump has an office or a residence or has ever resided or worked or visited (except the White House) at any time in his life, except as aforesaid.”

So all Trump had to do is keep hiding docs and that gives his little minions cause to claim the government is incompetent.

Right

That kind of dismantles your point though.

Clearly something going that 'high' does not mean that it has a legal justification.
If that’s what you think then fine. Trump has shown to work by his own rules with little regard to rules and process so I see the two situations as very different

Translation: They didn’t get crap in the raid and are now panicking that they have nothing on Trump. This is good news. What this tells us is: They did not find what they were looking for, which was the files Trump has on the DOJ’s illegal attempts to charge Trump.

The claim that Trump is hiding confidential and/or secret files is a claim to support a request for a warrant to search again or to search other sites. Such a search will be with a warrant permitting a search for classified files but will be used in fact to search for files Trump intends to use in legal action against the DOJ and its thugs in the FBI.

The files must be powerful stuff judging by the panic the DOJ is exhibiting.

Lock him up!

1662770755151.png

President Trump was the chief executive.....he didn't have to have anyones approvel to declassify anything......and he determined which documents are personal and which ones are presidential......he had all the power.....not some bureaucrat.
😂😂

Yes we d

Yes we do, anyone that disagrees with you. Is canceled.
Nobody is canceled. You can keep spewing your nonesense. It has nothing to do with agreeing with me or not. It has to do with an ability to make an intelligent argument and use substance which you fail time and time to do

Nobody is canceled. You can keep spewing your nonesense. It has nothing to do with agreeing with me or not. It has to do with an ability to make an intelligent argument and use substance which you fail time and time to do
Lol, you believe your lies. Therefore you're a dumbass.

If that’s what you think then fine. Trump has shown to work by his own rules with little regard to rules and process so I see the two situations as very different
Sigh.

So do I but you run from your own damn points Slade. Go back to your bubble, you clearly are not willing to articulate anything of actual substance.

Forum List

Back