Here's some facts for Factcheck to check as fact

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
1) The government has no authority to interfere with the ownership of guns.

1-B) Any politician that promotes gun control , commits treason against the United States of America

2) The government has no authority to execute humans without a trial made up of citizens, therefor , abortion can not be legalized.

until Factcheck wants to start promoting these points, and listing most politicians as traitors to the nation,

Factcheck is just another propaganda tool, and should be ignored.

1-B) Any politician that promotes gun control , commits treason against the United States of America

2) The government has no authority to execute humans without a trial made up of citizens, therefor , abortion can not be legalized.

until Factcheck wants to start promoting these points, and listing most politicians as traitors to the nation,

Do they need bidets also?

heres reality fools !!!!

14021579_680324618788954_7115589201529203467_n.jpg

that what republicans do... they take the money away then tell us the private sector can do it better ... never mind that it will cost us 3 times more ... but that's the republican way

You don't want them to fact check those things. You want them to become gun nut bible thumpers.

1. heller says reasonable regulations of guns, so long as the regulations don't constitute a total ban, is constitutional. (try actually reading Heller)
1.B. your assertion is insane.
2. that is insane...the "government" is not performing abortions and no "person" is being executed.

you are either very stupid (likely) and/or totally and completely nuts (more than likely).

i'm voting that you're both stupid *and* insane.

1. heller says reasonable regulations of guns, so long as the regulations don't constitute a total ban, is constitutional. (try actually reading Heller)
2. that is insane...the "government" is not performing abortions and no "person" is being executed.

you are either very stupid (likely) and/or totally and completely nuts (more than likely).

Sheesh .. feel better now .... :popcorn:

heres reality fools !!!!

View attachment 88120
Lovely meme.....but then again Hillary wants people to believe that Trump can unilaterally launch nuclear strikes because he is feeling punchy, and he can't do that either, so I guess both candidates are equally opportunistic with their fantasy spinning.

it's not "liberal" saying that trump is dangerous....it's republican national security experts.

which is why trump only wins in the uneducated angry white male demographic.

i know that makes you white supremacist pond scum sad and all.

You mean it is the intent of abortion to have the baby survive? Huh.....

The post office isn't underfunded. It operates at profit. The budget problem they run into has to do with the Congressional mandate that they prepay future employee benefits not yet due and payable, which is what throws them into the red.
HUMMMM now who was it that forced the post office to pay for future retirement programs ??? HUMMMMMMMM who cold that be??? the republicans did and the republicans only... now why did they do that??? did you not think if they have to pay this huge amount of money out that they aren't unfunded???

Sheesh .. feel better now .... :popcorn:

you mean telling the truth? truth is always better than uneducated angry white bigoted male lies.

and actually reading heller before spewing insane nonsense would probably be helpful for most of you NRA shills.

you're dismissed now, ugly lumpster.

Democrats vote for the middle class...:wink_2:

download (23).jpg

Last edited:
heres reality fools !!!!

View attachment 88120
Lovely meme.....but then again Hillary wants people to believe that Trump can unilaterally launch nuclear strikes because he is feeling punchy, and he can't do that either, so I guess both candidates are equally opportunistic with their fantasy spinning.

it's not "liberal" saying that trump is dangerous....it's republican national security experts.

which is why trump only wins in the uneducated angry white male demographic.

i know that makes you white supremacist pond scum sad and all.

I don't support either side and my comment did not favor one side or the other. You sheep are equally lice-infested as far as I am concerned.

You mean it is the intent of abortion to have the baby survive? Huh.....
let me explain it to you ... for the abortion amendment to get repealed you need 2/3 of the Congress to vote to repeal it ... that won't happen ... after that you need 3/4 of the states to vote to repeal it ... that too will never happen now after saying that what the hell does abortion have to do with anything in this thread

The post office isn't underfunded. It operates at profit. The budget problem they run into has to do with the Congressional mandate that they prepay future employee benefits not yet due and payable, which is what throws them into the red.
HUMMMM now who was it that forced the post office to pay for future retirement programs ??? HUMMMMMMMM who cold that be??? the republicans did and the republicans only... now why did they do that??? did you not think if they have to pay this huge amount of money out that they aren't unfunded???
No...democrats were stealing the money....

No...democrats were stealing the money....
I see you on your way to La La land

Forum List

Back