heres the deal

He's not indoctrinated, but it looks like you have been getting your fill at the liberal feeding trough.

Do you know that the temr liberal is the most misused word in the American political lexicon? Its'a true story. It's because of people like you.

Here. Learn - Ludwig von Mises and the Real Meaning of Liberalism | Richard M. Ebeling

Oh, no! Not another whack job! I'll just put you on ignore. You are incapable of being educated if you read that bullshit!
What do you read to get your whackjob 411?

So what country does the poor have it better than the United States?

I don't care about other countiea. I care about ours. We're almost 21 trillion dollars in debt, not counting the black budget.

Rectify it, Ray. Show us your economic wisdom.

I'm quite aware of our debt and it's very concerning. What's more concerning however is another 911 or worse happening to this country. We have a worldwide group of people who believe that you and I are the white devil, and the only way to rectify that situation is to kill every last American.

Many people on the dole live better than some working Americans. They don't have to worry about rent or mortgages, they don't have to worry about where to keep the thermostat set in their living quarters, they don't have to worry about not having enough to eat, they don't have to worry about paying utilities, the don't have to worry about medical care for themselves or their family. Hell, they don't have to even worry about having a cell phone.

If you don't want to compare our so-called poor with those in other countries, then how would you like to compare them?

He's not indoctrinated, but it looks like you have been getting your fill at the liberal feeding trough.

Do you know that the temr liberal is the most misused word in the American political lexicon? Its'a true story. It's because of people like you.

Here. Learn - Ludwig von Mises and the Real Meaning of Liberalism | Richard M. Ebeling

Another screw up when progressives decided they rather be liberals.

Yeah. It sure was.

Oh, no! Not another whack job! I'll just put you on ignore. You are incapable of being educated if you read that bullshit!

I have an education, unlike most of the denizens of this message board. One of my best friends was a big von Mises fan, until I destroyed every argument he could come up with.

What inflation?

Clueless.

Do you not understand what happens when we print money? Because everyone is going to laugh at you if I have to explain it to you.

Do you not understand what happens when we print money?

The Fed hasn't "printed money" since October 2014.

This is a laughable response. We've been printing money for years. And, again, 21 trillion in debt. The middle class is being wiped out. We're broke.

Last edited:

I have an education, unlike most of the denizens of this message board. One of my best friends was a big von Mises fan, until I destroyed every argument he could come up with.
I like my friends got degrees yet I stalled at getting a PHD in philosophy..

They decided not to be liberals anymore. They made the switch to Progressives. Liberalism developed too much of a stigma.

Wow, a bachelors in philosophy....must have gotten quite the trophy for that.

They decided not to be liberals anymore. They made the switch to Progressives. Liberalism developed too much of a stigma.

I knew it was one way or the other.

This is a laughable response. We've been printing money for years. And, again, 21 trilion in debt. The middle class is being wiped out. We're broke.

The neocons here are not that different than the "liberals" when it comes to spending money we don't have, and not understanding what is actually happening in this world. These people need to turn off the boob tube, for starters.

I have an education, unlike most of the denizens of this message board.

Well, then you shouldn't be asking 'what inflation?'

Anyway. I'm hungry. I'm gonna go have some supper. Enjoy your evening.

Unknown.png

Yeah, like opposing abortions, claiming to be for smaller govt yet increased their power and now you have a Progressive president you love....

So, in other words he has a degree that is absolutely worthless, yet he questions other's educations. Typicla liberal know-nothing is what we have here.

No

Not near as much as the fine arts degree and the one for radio/tv/film/theater production...

So, in other words he has a degree that is absolutely worthless, yet he questions other's educations. Typicla liberal know-nothing is what we have here.
You have an education in what, rhetoric?That is what you exhibit in the meantime..

Forum List

Back