heres the deal

they defend our nation

Yeah. Keep thinking that...

t1larg.tsa.denver.jpg

Last edited:
The US Constitution charges our representatives with the protection of this country. It does not say we should use our tax dollars to get HUD homes in the suburbs and let anybody live there.

Defense spending and military spending are two entirely different things. The constitution also requires a declaration of war by congress to send our troops all over the world. Does it not? Not one bit of the trillions of dollars being printed out of thin air for that purpose is constitutional without a declaration of war. You're no less statist than the op by your model.

Stop the unconstitutional military spending and imperialism and bring them home and build bases here and then you can talk about defense spending. Not until then. Heck, I'd have more bases here at home than we do abroad. That's real defense spending.

We're trillions of dollars in debt.

I don't think you understand the word defense. Also, Dem's repeatedly approved spending for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have you asked Dem's why they voted to fund them?

With the trillions we spent on welfare since LBJ war on poverty we still have the same shit..

If all the money we have spent overseas since World War II ended had been left in this country to let wealth grow, there would not be so many people using food stamps, the middle class would not be dwindling, and the jobs situation would be better in America.

I don't think you understand the word defense. Also, Dem's repeatedly approved spending for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have you asked Dem's why they voted to fund them?

I don't think you understand economics. I'm asking both parties why they do it. Not one or the other.

I already know the answer. But trying to convince a statist who thinks he's a conservative that he's actually a statist is like talking to the wall.

At least the folks on the left admit they're statists.

I don't think you understand economics. I'm asking both parties why they do it. Not one or the other.

I already know the answer. But trying to convince a statist who thinks he's a conservative that he's actually a statist is like talking to the wall.

At least the folks on the left admit they're statists.

Swing and a miss, I'm a fiscal conservative who called BS on the Iraq war on day 1 and Bush claim that it would only cost $74 billion and that we'd get paid back in oil money.

Give us single payer and we'll fund your Wall(with gold if you wish!) and double the size of enforcement. Would this be a good deal?.

Single payer would bankrupt us.

LOL, no, it wouldn't you walking right wing talking point.

Tell that to Vermont who abandoned the idea after passing it into law and then realizing they couldn't pay for it without massive tax increases. Tell that to California, the largest state in the country with the seventh largest economy in the world, who rejected their single payer legislation earlier this year for the exact same reason.

Swing and a miss, I'm a fiscal conservative who called BS on the Iraq war on day 1 and Bush claim that it would only cost $74 billion and that we'd get paid back in oil money.

I wasn't referencing you. I was referencing the other poster in my response to you.

The first sentence in my response to you was directed to you. The latter part of my posting was a general reference to what I'm seeing here. I see a lot of people identify as conservatives but they're really statists. They do the same thing they accuse the left of doing. A welfare state is a welfare state regardless of whose welfare it is.

Last edited:
With the trillions we spent on welfare since LBJ war on poverty we still have the same shit..

If all the money we have spent overseas since World War II ended had been left in this country to let wealth grow, there would not be so many people using food stamps, the middle class would not be dwindling, and the jobs situation would be better in America.

What does military spending have to do with wealth, food stamps or the middle-class?

We have more wealthy people than any country in the world. Our so-called poor live in larger homes with more amenities than working people of Europe. Many industries (like mine) can't find enough workers. It's been so bad they've been bringing in foreigners to do the work they can't find Americans for. And our middle-class is dwindling because of consumer demand--not military spending. Everybody wants cheap products today no matter where they come from. Add automation to that problem and it's easy to see what happened to the middle-class.

What does military spending have to do with wealth, food stamps or the middle-class?

We have more wealthy people than any country in the world. Our so-called poor live in larger homes with more amenities than working people of Europe. Many industries (like mine) can't find enough workers. It's been so bad they've been bringing in foreigners to do the work they can't find Americans for. And our middle-class is dwindling because of consumer demand--not military spending. Everybody wants cheap products today no matter where they come from. Add automation to that problem and it's easy to see what happened to the middle-class.

The poor, middle class, and seniors are dwindling because of the monetary policy.They're being wiped out with inflation as a consequence of printing moey backed by nothing and then monetizing debt. The dollar is down 98% since WWII.

Last edited:
The US Constitution charges our representatives with the protection of this country. It does not say we should use our tax dollars to get HUD homes in the suburbs and let anybody live there.

Defense spending and military spending are two entirely different things. The constitution also requires a declaration of war by congress to send our troops all over the world. Does it not? Not one bit of the trillions of dollars being printed out of thin air for that purpose is constitutional without a declaration of war. You're no less statist than the op by your model.

Stop the unconstitutional military spending and imperialism and bring them home and build bases here and then you can talk about defense spending. Not until then. Heck, I'd have more bases here at home than we do abroad. That's real defense spending.

We're trillions of dollars in debt.

No, defense spending is military spending since it's only the military can defend this country from attackers of another country.

As for a declaration of war, we haven't had a declaration of war since WWII. They conveniently call them police actions or some other such terms. But nothing in the Constitution requires a declaration of war to send troops anywhere or build arms for defense.

Whether you agree with it or not, our military overseas is so that we don't have to wait until our homeland is attacked first. We used to do it that way, and then 911 happened.

You liberals are in no position to bargain for anything. You've lost the WH, both halls of Congress, the majority of state governments, etc. You are at OUR mercy, not the other way around and we DON'T make deals with your party of traitors.

Could have fooled me the way some Republicans act once they DO get power.

Because many RINO Republicans fellate as many muslim penises as liberals do. I don't identify as Republican either because of it. As much as I detest liberalfilth, I'm no fan of the R. party either. The crooked-as-Maui-Hana-Highway Bush family is completely Republican yet they sure love their fellatrix diet of muslim population-paste.

You had me fooled for a long time. I can see you are no different than liberals. Your comments make no sense and you are filled with hate about something you apparently know little or nothing about.

I am very disappointed. How many Iraqi troops and foreign insurgents did the Bush presidents kill with our military during their three terms?

You are obviously either confused or ignorant.

No, defense spending is military spending since it's only the military can defend this country from attackers of another country.

As for a declaration of war, we haven't had a declaration of war since WWII. They conveniently call them police actions or some other such terms. But nothing in the Constitution requires a declaration of war to send troops anywhere or build arms for defense.

Whether you agree with it or not, our military overseas is so that we don't have to wait until our homeland is attacked first. We used to do it that way, and then 911 happened.

My goodness. You're fully indoctrinated, aren't you?

The poor, middle class, and seniors are dwindling because of the monetary policy.They're being wiped out with inflation as a consequence of monetizing debt.

They really need to read the book The Creature From Jekyll Island, by G.Edward Griffin. Then they'll get so angry at how we've been lied to and cheated… that they'll finally wake the hell up and stop supporting the frauds they keep voting for. That goes for both "sides."

Why is that? We can't start building tanks, war planes and war ships after we are attacked. We need to have that equipment ready in case we are. Those things take years to build and a conflict won't wait that long before we respond.

The poor, middle class, and seniors are dwindling because of the monetary policy.They're being wiped out with inflation as a consequence of monetizing debt.

What inflation?

Clueless. There it is again!

He's not indoctrinated, but it looks like you have been getting your fill at the liberal feeding trough.

They really need to read the book The Creature From Jekyll Island, by G.Edward Griffin. Then they'll get so angry at how we've been lied to and cheated… that they'll finally wake the hell up and stop supporting the frauds they keep voting for. That goes for both "sides."

... written by author and avid conspiracy theorist G. Edward Griffin.

The Story Behind ‘The Creature From Jekyll Island,’ the Anti-Fed Conspiracy Theory Bible

That was all you had to say and we would have dismissed it outright.

So what country does the poor have it better than the United States?

Cash value of welfare spending to households in poverty greater than median household income

HUD's New 'Fair Housing' Rule Establishes Diversity Data for Every Neighborhood in U.S.

Census: Americans in ‘Poverty’ Typically Have Cell Phones, Computers, TVs, VCRS, AC, Washers, Dryers and Microwaves

Study: NY Welfare Recipients Eligible For More In Benefits Than Teachers Earn - Breitbart

Forum List

Back