Herman Cain our next president? Check out this new poll

Let me take a walk on the wild side (as in conservatives' ad nauseum penchant for conspiracy theories).

999? Don't you all see. That's just 666 upside down. Cain is obviously the Antichrist. Even his name should give you pause. Cain? Think Cain and Abel!

Godfather's Pizza even used commercials making light of murder.

In the commercials, a man who very strongly resembled a gangster said the following lines:

"A pizza you can't refuse!"

"Do it!"

"If you don't like anchovies, you'll be sleeping with the fishes!"

"Da goods is in da box!"

"I know your neighborhood."

By the way, has anyone seen Cain's birth certificate? How do we even know that he was born at all. Maybe he rose from the fires of hell.

Your chronic drug use has left you functionally retarded.

Since I don't do drugs, there can be only one explanation. I must have mistakenly been injected with the HPV vaccine when I got a flu shot.

Let me take a walk on the wild side (as in conservatives' ad nauseum penchant for conspiracy theories).

999? Don't you all see. That's just 666 upside down. Cain is obviously the Antichrist. Even his name should give you pause. Cain? Think Cain and Abel!

In the commercials, a man who very strongly resembled a gangster said the following lines:

"Do it!"

"Da goods is in da box!"

By the way, has anyone seen Cain's birth certificate? How do we even know that he was born at all. Maybe he rose from the fires of hell.

Your chronic drug use has left you functionally retarded.

Since I don't do drugs, there can be only one explanation. I must have mistakenly been injected with the HPV vaccine when I got a flu shot.

Good luck with that

But if no one knows what anyone makes then it makes financial crimes much easier to commit.

Criminals could easily launder money through one ligit business

Thus why 9-9-9 has some merit.

Launder it through your company, and you will pay 9% on it.

Dont launder it and you will pay 9% on it

"Do it!"

"Da goods is in da box!"

:lol::lol::lol:

Post of the week!

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

I thought Perry was going to be a shoe in
I am going to vote for Cain. always was

Look out libs, this man is a true conservative

whats your thoughts?

I've been a Herman Cain supporter for a LONG time. This man is the ONLY candidate who has a legitimate chance to save this country from total and complete collapse.

I could not imagine how much good the 9-9-9 could do for so many of us and this country

Herman Cain has zero chance of getting nominated. I appreciate many of his positions and what he has to say. But if Obama taught us anything, experience counts. And Cain has no experience.
At least his temporary success puts "PAID" to the Leftists' notion that the Tea Party is racist.

Look I thought the same thing 2 weeks ago and was a big supporter of Perry. This mess with the collage and illegal aliens is killing Perry, as it should
Cain has experience as a CEO, this is all the president is
Look, before you and I go any further, i am fine with Perry winning. My biggest deal with Cain is his tax reform

Good luck

The POTUS is not a CEO. A CEO is a dictator. If he gets results he gets to keep his job. The president does not call all of the shots. If fact he is barely one third of the power of government. I appears that you do not understand the functionality of the position.

A CEO is not a dictator, he has a Board of Directors and shareholders he has to satisfy. While the roles are not exactly the same, the Chief Executive of the Federal Government is POTUS.

Look I thought the same thing 2 weeks ago and was a big supporter of Perry. This mess with the collage and illegal aliens is killing Perry, as it should
Cain has experience as a CEO, this is all the president is
Look, before you and I go any further, i am fine with Perry winning. My biggest deal with Cain is his tax reform

Good luck

The POTUS is not a CEO. A CEO is a dictator. If he gets results he gets to keep his job. The president does not call all of the shots. If fact he is barely one third of the power of government. I appears that you do not understand the functionality of the position.

A CEO is not a dictator, he has a Board of Directors and shareholders he has to satisfy. While the roles are not exactly the same, the Chief Executive of the Federal Government is POTUS.

The roles are not even remotely the same. The president is not the BOSS of the government. The board of directors hires and fires a CEO but does not get involved in the day to day management of a corporation. A president can make suggestions on legislation but has no power to enforce his wishes be followed even when he has a majority of his party in both houses. When he does not have a majority of his party in both houses he is little more than a cheer leader with the power of veto. A CEO makes decisions on how an entire corporation operates and as long as he is sitting in that chair it is his way or the hyway.. The president has no power to fire anyone not on his staff or in the military or the dept of justice. He can let go some appointees for cause or not such as ambassadors but not many other types as in judges. And most importantly there is no corporation CEO on the planet that has any where near the diverse range of responsibilities as the POTUS... some defined...many more assumed by the public. AKA he gets blamed for thing of which he has little positive control..such as employment. He cannot MAKE companies hire more employees. He can do much to hurt employment such as give companies incentives to outsource American jobs overseas.

Last edited:

The roles are not even remotely the same. The president is not the BOSS of the government. The board of directors hires and fires a CEO but does not get involved in the day to day management of a corporation. A president can make suggestions on legislation but has no power to enforce his wishes be followed even when he has a majority of his party in both houses. When he does not have a majority of his party in both houses he is little more than a cheer leader with the power of veto. A CEO makes decisions on how an entire corporation operates and as long as he is sitting in that chair it is his way or the hyway.. The president has no power to fire anyone not on his staff or in the military or the dept of justice. He can let go some appointees for cause or not such as ambassadors but not many other types as in judges. And most importantly there is no corporation CEO on the planet that has any where near the diverse range of responsibilities as the POTUS... some defined...many more assumed by the public. AKA he gets blamed for thing of which he has little positive control..such as employment. He cannot MAKE companies hire more employees. He can do much to hurt employment such as give companies incentives to outsource American jobs overseas.

Huggy...huggy...huggy...

Please....stop...You are embarrassing yourself.

A CEO by no means runs the day to day operations of a corporation. The COO (Chief Operating Officer) has that respoinsibility.

Like the POTUS, the CEO is not the boss of the company. He is top visible figurhead...very much like the POTUS.

A CEO does not have the right to fire anyone not on his immediate staff...he has the right to make a recommendation to do it....as does the POTUS

A CEO does not have the right to do it his way...or the highway. To the contrary, a BoD looks for a CEO that is willing to do it THEIR way.

A CEO is one who observes day to day operations and then makes recommendations.

Huggy....please....stop it now. You dug a little hole for yourself....but now you are digging a crater.

You can not debate this. You do not understand what a CEO is.

Huggy...huggy...huggy...

Please....stop...You are embarrassing yourself.

A CEO by no means runs the day to day operations of a corporation. The COO (Chief Operating Officer) has that respoinsibility.

Like the POTUS, the CEO is not the boss of the company. He is top visible figurhead...very much like the POTUS.

A CEO does not have the right to fire anyone not on his immediate staff...he has the right to make a recommendation to do it....as does the POTUS

A CEO does not have the right to do it his way...or the highway. To the contrary, a BoD looks for a CEO that is willing to do it THEIR way.

A CEO is one who observes day to day operations and then makes recommendations.

Huggy....please....stop it now. You dug a little hole for yourself....but now you are digging a crater.

You can not debate this. You do not understand what a CEO is.

A CEO can typically fire whomever he wants, just the POTUS can in the vast majority of Federal Departments.

One distinction is valid, the voters hire and fire POTUS while in a corporation the shareholders elect the Board which hires and fires the CEO.

This is the deal breaker on all of the republican line-up. I'm not certain that I'd want a social fascist, even one with a great plan for fair taxes.

Republicans need to lighten up on their desire to save me from myself if they want independent support.

The Irony is inescapable. Yep its the repubs trying to save you from yourself........:lmao:

To start with the independent is what is wrong with this great nation
My god cant you people believe in something?
I am a conservative
I support conservative values
its that simple

How in gods name did you people get conned into voting for Obama?
I mean McCain was not much better, but he was 1000 times better than what we got

Define your 'conservative values'. It's not that simple.

He favors the Fair Tax wherein INCOME TAX IS ELIMINATED! One provision in the Fair Tax proposal is that it would not be implemented until the repeal of the 16th Amendment.

There's nothing wrong with that. We could get rid of half the current employees of the IRS and use the rest to collect the tax. Nobody need know how much money anybody else makes...just tax what they spend. What could be simpler?

A straight consumption tax is unfair to low income folks.
Same as a straight income tax is unfair to the wealthy.​

That's why the fairest tax is a simple blend like Mr. Cains 9-9-9 proposal.

As long as it remains simple, there are 0 deductions beyond payroll, and the definition of "consumption" doesn't start getting squirrely with political favoritism, 9% is not too much to ask.

The Fair Tax proposed includes issuing of checks to those below poverty level income to cover the amount of tax that would be paid on essentials. Let's not debate the Fair Tax here though. I just wanted to correct this one misconception you presented.

I haven't studied Herman's 9-9-9 plan enough to debate it. I am confident that any plan Herman comes up with will be better than any plan the Obama twits propose.

Like I said, 9-9-9 will remain fair only so long as deductions, favoritism and tax credits are eliminated and the code remains simple. For a law to be fair, it needs to apply to everyone the same - issuing welfare to anyone in the form of a tax credit is stupid - if collecting 9% of a guys 11,000 salary and then giving him a welfare tax credit seems stupid, let EVERYONE earn their first $25,000 tax free.

My biggest fear with this particular ray of hope for our future is that the favoritism of the past will work it's way in and congress will again try to micro-manage our free-market economy via job-killing targeted tax incentives, pushing the 9-9-9 up towards 20-20-20 in the process, just to keep revenue up.

My secondary fear is that the republicans will ass-u-me that winning an election with fiscal sanity will give them a mandate to push the freedom-killing social agenda of the religious wing.

Last edited:
Thus why 9-9-9 has some merit.

Launder it through your company, and you will pay 9% on it.

Dont launder it and you will pay 9% on it

It gives an even playing field all around.

the poor? The destitute?

Here in NY, we pay 8.25 state sales tax.
Add another 9%.....and a $200 grocery bill becomes $235

For the poor and the destitute, that can prove to be the difference between 2 meals and 3 meals a day.

Not saying I am against it...I like it....but we really need to remember the poor and the destitute.

Not to mention that they will be paying 9% on their income whereas they are likely paying nothing but FICA on their income.

So have some compassion and help the poor and destitute. Feel free to spend tax payer dollars on welfare programs to see that all the children get fed if you can muster the votes.

Just don't do it with favoritism and tax credits in the tax code. Revenue collection is revenue collection and spending is a separate issue... If it seems stupid to collect taxes on a meager salary and then issue a welfare check, it is - but the fair way to address it is to let EVERYONE earn their first $25,000 tax free.

Keep it simple, keep it fair.

Last edited:

Dude you showed us how little you understand how all of this works, your just making it worse
quit while your only behind a mile or 2
Google Dismissal Of US attorneys (hire and fire)
And as far as employment, our next president Herman Cain if congress will approve 9-9-9 and we open up the oil shale that is abundant supply, re fire the coal that BHO shut down, While the supreme court does away with Obama car
That will replace the 6 million jobs we have lost sense 2008 in a a hurry
Not the range of resp?
I will give you that one

The Irony is inescapable. Yep its the repubs trying to save you from yourself........:lmao:

It's the republicans who push the social adgenda of "just say no" to:

-Smoking weed
-Gay rights
-Multi-cultural government
-Abortion
-Religion other than Christian
-Science taught in schools when it opposes religious doctrine.
-Etc.

Like I said, the republicans are going to shoot themselves in the electoral foot if they don't lighten up on the social adgenda and let freedom ring.

Everything you have on your list should be for the people to decide
gay rights is being decided in the courts
\I have no idea what multi cultural govt is
Abortion again has been taken out of the peoples hands to decide
Religion? that's an issue that does not exist, you making that one up
Science? what does Science have to do with JC?

Example of a law to discourage a Multi-cultural government: English only.
Religion -vs- Science in school: Laws requiring equal time to 'Creationism' when evolution is taught.
Abortion is still a hot-button national issue that the nation continues to be split 50/50 on.

Should churches and the worship industry have to pay their fair-share 9%?

I say yes - What say you, Republicans? Freedom and fairness or favoritism?

To start with the independent is what is wrong with this great nation
My god cant you people believe in something?
I am a conservative
I support conservative values
its that simple

How in gods name did you people get conned into voting for Obama?
I mean McCain was not much better, but he was 1000 times better than what we got

Define your 'conservative values'. It's not that simple.

Values?
1) Far less govt. SS and Medicare is fine with me after you reach 65. If there are circumstantial events beyond your control that pre 65 is fine. I could write a book on this one. its our money (SS) the way its treated is a scam
2) Marriage is a commitment. It is a HUGE part of why well fare is so out of control. 100s of billions of dollars are wasted here wit the only return is the people getting it never get any better. the culture of commitment has been replaced with culture of greed
3) Abortion maybe a choice, DONT HAVE SEX
4) Taxes, everybody pays. 9-9-9 looks real good to me (of course food etc... would be not taxed) Its far more complicated than these few words
5) Illegal aliens, border security becomes as prioritized as the victory in Iraq and the good work the troops in Afghanistan are doing

That's not all

The term compassionate conservative is a core value
UN funded medicare part D is not a core value, it was a mistake
UN funded no child left behind, same

Last edited:
DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

whats your thoughts?

I've been on what i'm calling the "Cain Train" ever since his name first popped up and I watched some youtube videos of what the man says.

For me its either a happy vote for Cain or Newt or an unhappy vote for ABO (anybody but obama)

It's the republicans who push the social adgenda of "just say no" to:

-Smoking weed
-Gay rights
-Multi-cultural government
-Abortion
-Religion other than Christian
-Science taught in schools when it opposes religious doctrine.
-Etc.

Like I said, the republicans are going to shoot themselves in the electoral foot if they don't lighten up on the social adgenda and let freedom ring.

Religion -vs- Science in school: Laws requiring equal time to 'Creationism' when evolution is taught.
Abortion is still a hot-button national issue that the nation continues to be split 50/50 on.

Not Fed unless the 501C is taken out, but they would under the sales tax. Anything that they buy in products for the church they would pay 9%.
The beauty of the 9 % sales tax gets the underground activities (like meth labs) paying the 9 % too.

Not Fed unless the 501C is taken out, but they would under the sales tax. Anything that they buy in products for the church they would pay 9%.
The beauty of the 9 % sales tax gets the underground activities (like meth labs) paying the 9 % too.

If Churches pay so does the Rainbow coalition
what is wrong with English only?, NOTHING
dont even go there with that one with me

conservative used to mean wanting change to occur slowly.

now it's used to mean you're a rabid member of the religious right.

i think that was joe's point.

and probably people who lie and say they're for "small government" should really stop wanting government to impose their religious beliefs on the rest of us.

Leftist used to mean you wanted to impose totalitarian dictatorship and lock political enemies in gulags.

Still does.

wow... total nonsense from uncensored....

who'd a thunk it?

wackjob. lol..

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

whats your thoughts?

I've been on what i'm calling the "Cain Train" ever since his name first popped up and I watched some youtube videos of what the man says.

For me its either a happy vote for Cain or Newt or an unhappy vote for ABO (anybody but obama)

Right now, that is exactly where I am.

Forum List

Back