Herman Cain our next president? Check out this new poll

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

I thought Perry was going to be a shoe in
I am going to vote for Cain. always was

Look out libs, this man is a true conservative

whats your thoughts?

I've been on what i'm calling the "Cain Train" ever since his name first popped up and I watched some youtube videos of what the man says.

For me its either a happy vote for Cain or Newt or an unhappy vote for ABO (anybody but obama)

Right now, that is exactly where I am.

Add in Perry as a second choice, me three

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

I thought Perry was going to be a shoe in
I am going to vote for Cain. always was

Look out libs, this man is a true conservative

whats your thoughts?

I've been on what i'm calling the "Cain Train" ever since his name first popped up and I watched some youtube videos of what the man says.

For me its either a happy vote for Cain or Newt or an unhappy vote for ABO (anybody but obama)

Right now, that is exactly where I am.

I've stuck with cain as who I want the most this whole time, I had reserved myself to the fact that he wasn't going to be given the shot about a month ago but then the response to the florida debate brought back my hope.

Everything you have on your list should be for the people to decide
gay rights is being decided in the courts
\I have no idea what multi cultural govt is
Abortion again has been taken out of the peoples hands to decide
Religion? that's an issue that does not exist, you making that one up
Science? what does Science have to do with JC?

Example of a law to discourage a Multi-cultural government: English only.
Religion -vs- Science in school: Laws requiring equal time to 'Creationism' when evolution is taught.
Abortion is still a hot-button national issue that the nation continues to be split 50/50 on.

Should churches and the worship industry have to pay their fair-share 9%?

I say yes - What say you, Republicans? Freedom and fairness or favoritism?

Not Fed unless the 501C is taken out, but they would under the sales tax. Anything that they buy in products for the church they would pay 9%.
The beauty of the 9 % sales tax gets the underground activities (like meth labs) paying the 9 % too.

Why not do away with all of the 501-C etc. bullshit and just have ALL legal industries, The Worship Industry included, pay their fair share?

As far as getting the illegal industries to pay taxes, it's easy. If they're large enough to matter, like weed is, legalize them.

wow... total nonsense from uncensored....

Yeah, leftism has been nothing but sweetness and light...

{The Soviet Gulag was a massive system of forced labor camps. Throughout its history some 18 million passed through the prisons and camps of the Gulag. Under Stalin, labor camp prisoners became an important resource for the construction of many industries, including the nation's railways and roads, mining operations, and the timber industry. Millions suffered in the camps, many guilty of no crime.}
Gulag: Soviet Forced Labor Camps and the Struggle for Freedom

who'd a thunk it?

wackjob. lol..

Say Jillian, anyone ever point out that you're stupid as a fucking doorknob?

ROFL

The lower the IQ, the further to the left.... Explaining why you're a fringe lefty.

wow... total nonsense from uncensored....

Yeah, leftism has been nothing but sweetness and light...

{The Soviet Gulag was a massive system of forced labor camps. Throughout its history some 18 million passed through the prisons and camps of the Gulag. Under Stalin, labor camp prisoners became an important resource for the construction of many industries, including the nation's railways and roads, mining operations, and the timber industry. Millions suffered in the camps, many guilty of no crime.}
Gulag: Soviet Forced Labor Camps and the Struggle for Freedom

who'd a thunk it?

wackjob. lol..

Say Jillian, anyone ever point out that you're stupid as a fucking doorknob?

ROFL

The lower the IQ, the further to the left.... Explaining why you're a fringe lefty.

How did they get there?
I mean that far off of the res?

That poll has Obama with no competition vs Cain with 8 other people
my point is those who support perry, newt, etc.. are not going to vote for BHO

Herman Cain't ever be president. Just ask any TeaTard Republican power broker.

Ok
I will be voting for Herman Cain in Jan 0f 2012 and I hope again in Nov of 2012
You libs got the power with your myths
this lesson will be hard on you guys
people who work hard
believe in smaller govt, only care about results, you dont understand that yet

9-9-9 is the kind of change we are looking for along with common sense reactions to events the libs have turned into a circus

Ok
I will be voting for Herman Cain in Jan 0f 2012 and I hope again in Nov of 2012
You libs got the power with your myths
this lesson will be hard on you guys
people who work hard
believe in smaller govt, only care about results, you dont understand that yet

9-9-9 is the kind of change we are looking for along with common sense reactions to events the libs have turned into a circus

Why do you have to say "you libs" like that? It really makes it difficult to take you as seriously as you deserve to be taken.

Hey dippy, Cain is the Tea Party favorite canidate silly goose.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...st-then-why-did-they-do-this.html#post3406685

Hey dippy doopy! There is a huge difference between the teabaggers and the money that funds them..AKA the power brokers. The Koch brothers have NOTHING in common with the average teabagger. The teabaggers are the lost children at the mall crying for their mommies.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...st-then-why-did-they-do-this.html#post3406685

Hey dippy doopy! There is a huge difference between the teabaggers and the money that funds them..AKA the power brokers. The Koch brothers have NOTHING in common with the average teabagger. The teabaggers are the lost children at the mall crying for their mommies.

:lol: @ you thinking people fund teapartiers :lol:

Laughing right back at you thinking these whiners are not being funded by and used like rented mules by a few billionaires that are also laughing at said tea bagging morons.

Laughing right back at you thinking these whiners are not being funded by and used like rented mules by a few billionaires that are also laughing at said tea bagging morons.

Oh yeah I forgot the tea parties are "astro-turf" :lmao:

Koch brothers?

Are you stuck on stupid?

Huggy us crybabies put 60+ people in the house in 2010, that were conservatives
Ther is much saddnes in the state of the country as it is today
The adults are trying to fi the mess the dems have made huggy
hill out your liieral anger is oring Huggy
it was not a mess until 09

Last edited:

Huggy us crybabies put 60+ people in the house in 2010, that were conservatives
Ther is much saddnes in the state of the country as it is today
The adults are trying to fi the mess the dems have made huggy
hill out your liieral anger is oring Huggy
it was not a mess until 09

The deficite spending mess got under way in 2003 when PAYGO expired and Bush opened up the treasury to the wealthy in general with the tax cuts and the wars and his friends in Big Pharma in particular with Medicare D.

Obama just signed everything 2 corrupt congresses and the lobbyists holding their leashes set in front of him to expand the corporate give-aways that Bush started.

With PAYGO we almost had a budget balanced by law. Almost.

History will record that the wheels started to fall off of Americas Little Red Wagon when PAYGO expired in 2003, and that wagon won't be fixed until our budget is once again balanced by law.

The elusive answer remains simple: Fair and simple taxes, a budget that is balanced by law and then build an economy your kids can drive to the stars.

:smoke: It ain't rocket science, y'all.

It is quite obvious that some here have no clue who the Tea Partiers are or what they are all about. It is true that the Koch Brothers have given something like $2 million to groups that are sympathetic to Tea Party goals, but then one of the Koch Brothers once ran for a high office (President?) on the Libertarian Party ticket so if they are conservative Libertarians, they support a lot of Tea Party goals. (They would also support a lot of other stuff that are not part of the Tea Party initiatives.)

But not only do our friends here not know who are what the Tea Partiers are, but they apparently don't yet know who Herman Cain is and why the Tea Party likes him.

Neither Herman Cain nor the Koch Brothers came out of the Tea Party movement, however. But both have embraced the Tea Party movement.

The distinction between those two things probably flies right over the head of some though.

Forum List

Back