He's Like A Dose Of Herpes

Holy crap.

Did you read that comments to that article you posted?

Maybe you should before you try posting propaganda.

Folks just aren't buying it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

The only ones listening to Ears are ones that would vote dem anyway.

He's no leader and won't influence anyone but sheeple

The guy may have been the worst president we have ever had but you do have to give him credit he can read from a Telepromter and make it sound good. Hell if you wrote it for him he could sell ice to an Eskimo.

Compared to such orators as Jack Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr. and Ronald Reagan, for example, Obama could well be reading the day's lunch menu at the local middle school.

He doesn't impress me.

Great comment about the disaster from IOTWReport....

The jug eared swine is the pied piper for the deranged. Gathering these psychologically fragile urchins together and pumping their minds full of disinformation and when sufficiently stirred sending them forth to cause havoc on the general public.

Democrats should never have let him out of the retirement cage. He's not helping them.

Obama rips Trump, GOP in fiery speeches for Midwest Dems

Trump, I imagine he does have the Herpes virus.
Democrats should never have let him out of the retirement cage. He's not helping them.

Obama rips Trump, GOP in fiery speeches for Midwest Dems

Truth hurts hey, I know you are almost immune to truth from Trump, and I know it hurts, but sometime the truth does hurt:

===================================
Obama's visits were to urge people to vote for Michigan and Wisconsin's Democratic candidates. While Trump was frequently the target of his criticism, he did not spare Republicans generally and said they are lying when they say they want to protect people with pre-existing conditions while trying to repeal the Affordable Care Act.

"What we have not seen before in our public life is politicians just blatantly, repeatedly, baldly, shamelessly, lying. Just making stuff up," Obama said. "Calling up, down. Calling black, white. That's what your governor is doing with these ads, just making stuff up," he said, referring to Wisconsin Republican Gov. Scott Walker and his assertions that he wants to protect health care for those with pre-existing conditions. Walker is being challenged by Democrat Tony Evers.

Forum List

Back