He's My President...

He is my President TOO!

Let's define Succeed....just so we are all on the same page! :D

Here is what I remember him promising on the campaign trail, but he could have promised other things that I missed so please chime in!

-he promised to bring jobs back to the USA
-he promised our middle class pay would go up
-he promised ocare would be repealed and replaced so that it would be BETTER for everyone and no one would be without healthcare coverage
-he promised to build a Wall across our entire southern border, and to believe him, that Mexico was going to pay for it
-he promised initially to deport all illegals
-he promised to make America safe again and get rid of all inner city crime, get rid of all muslim terrorists..., and basically all mass murderers would never be able to commit a mass murder like Orlando, ever again.... :D
-he said he would deport Muslims
-he said he would ban Muslims from entering the USA
-he said he would not accept any refugees, without extreme vetting (define extreme vetting please)
-he said he would get out of, or reform all trade agreements in to the favor of the USA
-he would specifically get out of or reform NAFTA
-he promised he would increase the Defense budget out the wazoo...
- he said he'd increase our nukes
-he said he has no allegiance to NATO, in so many words...

-he promised to be Putin's puppet! :D

hmmmm, I know there was much more but just can't remember at the moment?

What, you expected all of that to happen in two days? Talk about high expectations.
So the threads before Trumpet was sworn in stating he had accomplished more than Oblama are just hype from rightist sycophants?

He'll never be my president. We don't have kings in America.
Well, you're not an American.....

I guess a Trumpster like you would deny somone's citizenship. Thats the Donald J Trump way.
We have no room for you uneducated fucking fascists.....

Well statically Trump supporters are the ones who only obtained a high school education. His base are filled with people who refuse to get a college education and insist on whining about coal and manufacturing jobs.

He'll do great, and we'll be better for it.

And if not we'll pretend anyway.
Like we have a choice...

You had a choice. You chose the one that lost. That's the beauty of voting, is it not? No choice means Trump would have been president no matter who you voted for.
Prove to me and the others who I did vote for, if not, you are a liar.....
"I voted Trump"

Hmm, that's hard to believe.

He'll never be my president. We don't have kings in America.
Well, you're not an American.....

I guess a Trumpster like you would deny somone's citizenship. Thats the Donald J Trump way.
We have no room for you uneducated fucking fascists.....

Well statically Trump supporters are the ones who only obtained a high school education. His base are filled with people who refuse to get a college education and insist on whining about coal and manufacturing jobs.
Well statistically, democrats are the ones who never graduated high school. Their base is filled with people who refuse to get a college education and insist on whining about killing coal and destroying manufacturing jobs

He is my President TOO!

Here is what I remember him promising on the campaign trail, but he could have promised other things that I missed so please chime in!

-he promised ocare would be repealed and replaced so that it would be BETTER for everyone and no one would be without healthcare coverage
-he promised to build a Wall across our entire southern border, and to believe him, that Mexico was going to pay for it
-he promised to make America safe again and get rid of all inner city crime, get rid of all muslim terrorists..., and basically all mass murderers would never be able to commit a mass murder like Orlando, ever again.... :D
-he said he would not accept any refugees, without extreme vetting (define extreme vetting please)
-he said he would get out of, or reform all trade agreements in to the favor of the USA

What, you expected all of that to happen in two days? Talk about high expectations.
So the threads before Trumpet was sworn in stating he had accomplished more than Oblama are just hype from rightist sycophants?

Like I said, I find the assertion you voted for Trump hard to believe.

He'll do great, and we'll be better for it.

Like we have a choice...

You had a choice. You chose the one that lost. That's the beauty of voting, is it not? No choice means Trump would have been president no matter who you voted for.
"I voted Trump"

What is not hard to believe is the foot in your mouth...See what happens when you assume without evidence?

He is my President TOO!

Voted for Reagan also...Oh my....See, it's a free country, you can vote for whom you please....

Like we have a choice...

"I voted Trump"

What is not hard to believe is the foot in your mouth...See what happens when you assume without evidence?

Given the language of the previous post I replied to, I really doubt you voted for Trump. Now what kind of Trump voter would refer to people as "rightist sychophants"?

Oh, that's right, you.

He is my President TOO!

Voted for Reagan also...Oh my....See, it's a free country, you can vote for whom you please....

Sure you did. And I voted for Obama.

He is my President TOO!

Sure you did. And I voted for Obama.
Huzzah for freedoms...

Forum List

Back