"He's not MY President"

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
Many of Trump's detractors are saying "Trump is not my President"; including members of Congress sitting out the Inaugration.

You petulant people can keep up that mantra if you'd like but it won't change the fact that he is The President. Every president-elect is entitled to a peaceful transfer of power; including Trump. It is something all Americans should celebrate.....even if your choice lost. Any obstruction or obfuscation or threat to disrupt is UnAmerican.

Most of the street level people shouting "NOT MY PRESIDENT!" didn't even vote.

So...yeah.

If you live in Wisconsin or Pennsylvania or Michigan or Florida, and didn't vote, and you are shouting "NOT MY PRESIDENT!", you should be wearing a dunce cap that has RETARD in big, bold, bright letters on it.

Well, if Trump signs a bill that regulates the people, these snowflakes will just have to do what someone else's president says.

Many of Trump's detractors are saying "Trump is not my President"; including members of Congress sitting out the Inaugration.

You petulant people can keep up that mantra if you'd like but it won't change the fact that he is The President. Every president-elect is entitled to a peaceful transfer of power; including Trump. It is something all Americans should celebrate.....even if your choice lost. Any obstruction or obfuscation or threat to disrupt is UnAmerican.
Clinton ran a campaign that was almost entirely free of substance and relied almost entirely on disparaging remarks about Trump so her followers so her followers are continuing to do the same thing. The Democrats will remain irrelevant until they get new leadership and unite the Party on an affirmative agenda instead of merely being the anti Republicans.

What makes you think he's not getting a peaceful transfer of power? Obama is not, as so many rightwing morons predicted, declared a military coup and kept himself in office. (Oh wait, before that they predicted that there would be no election in 2016 at all. Where are all those idiots now?)

You want to live in a country where people are not allowed to protest peacefully? Have you ever been anywhere besides the U.S. where people have been arrested for protesting? I have. So "petulant people", RISE UP and make your voice heard.

Clinton ran a campaign that was almost entirely free of substance and relied almost entirely on disparaging remarks about Trump
And if we don't believe you, we can just ask Crooked Hillary, Low Energy Jeb, Little Marco, Lyin Ted, or Crazy Bernie.

I proudly display a bumper sticker on my car reading, "Not My President", and have taken steps to protect and insulate myself from the economic disaster that his administration is going to create for this country. I understand that he is going to be having some sort of ceremony tomorrow on TV, but I have set that time aside to shampoo my carpet, while listening to Bruce Springsteen on the stereo.

What makes you think he's not getting a peaceful transfer of power? Obama is not, as so many rightwing morons predicted, declared a military coup and kept himself in office. (Oh wait, before that they predicted that there would be no election in 2016 at all. Where are all those idiots now?)

You want to live in a country where people are not allowed to protest peacefully? Have you ever been anywhere besides the U.S. where people have been arrested for protesting? I have. So "petulant people", RISE UP and make your voice heard.
To what end? You are making a clear call for political masturbation.

Is that what these folks were doing? Just masturbating? (Loser)

boston-tea-party.jpg

Clinton ran a campaign that was almost entirely free of substance and relied almost entirely on disparaging remarks about Trump
And if we don't believe you, we can just ask Crooked Hillary, Low Energy Jeb, Little Marco, Lyin Ted, or Crazy Bernie.
The difference between the Trump campaign and the Clinton campaign is that Trump presented a clear affirmative agenda to the people and Clinton relied only on disparaging remarks about Trump. There was a great deal of substance to his campaign but there was no substance to her campaign.

The difference between the Trump campaign and the Clinton campaign is that Trump presented a clear affirmative agenda to the people and Clinton relied only on disparaging remarks about Trump. There was a great deal of substance to his campaign but there was no substance to her campaign.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Is that what these folks were doing? Just masturbating? (Loser)

boston-tea-party.jpg
Good point, they were protesting against a particular action and the civil rights protesters were protesting against particular laws, but the idiots who are protesting against the election of Trump are just jerkoffs.

Trump has ZERO substance. That's his thing. He intimates that he has a plan, and the rube herd fills in the blanks. They write their fantasies on him.

"I have the best plan, bleev me. You won't bleev how good it is."

That's how hucksters operate. They let the rubes do all the work in their own heads.

He's my president. I'm embarrassed by that fact, but it is what it is.

Hope he figures out how to do the job quickly. And...let's hold him accountable , shall we, nutbag.

Donald Trump is ready to take an axe to government spending.

• 49352646.jpg
  • 49348286.jpg
  • 49369137.jpg

"The changes are dramatic.

The departments of Commerce and Energy will see major reductions in funding, with programs under their jurisdiction either being eliminated or transferred to other agencies. The departments of Transportation, Justice and State would see significant cuts and program eliminations.

The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (Sweet!) will be privatized and thus held to responsibility for verification of 'facts', while the National Endowment for the Arts and National Endowment for the Humanities would be eliminated entirely.

Overall, the blueprint being used by Trump’s team would reduce federal spending by $10.5 trillion over 10 years."

I proudly display a bumper sticker on my car reading, "Not My President", and have taken steps to protect and insulate myself from the economic disaster that his administration is going to create for this country. I understand that he is going to be having some sort of ceremony tomorrow on TV, but I have set that time aside to shampoo my carpet, while listening to Bruce Springsteen on the stereo.
I plan on shampooing the living room carpet also...

Since Trump made it clear that Obama was not his president,

you're stupid.

Forum List

Back