Hey, Check your Asian Privilege, Dude

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
So all the bullshit talk about white privilege in this country is plainly leftwing talking point fodder for ending any discussion that isnt going well for them, but here is a little more ammo for shutting that bullshti down when it comes up.

"White Privilege" Debunked in One Chart

10373805_1185065851527835_3336125585501059647_n.jpg

I heard on one of the shows that 25% of the Harvard Business School students are from Nigeria..........Check their Nigerian privilege.....

What about Asian Doctors...check that privilege Asian people......

That's weird. I thought the GOP was saying middle eastern immigrants are rapists and welfare leeches. Go figure.

No twit...we are talking about legal immigrants here..........
But... They're muslims... shouldn't they be raping and murdering you and taking your tax dollars? That's what Fox News keeps telling me :dunno:

So all the bullshit talk about white privilege in this country is plainly leftwing talking point fodder for ending any discussion that isnt going well for them, but here is a little more ammo for shutting that bullshti down when it comes up.

Well, they don't count.

Those families who stay together and sacrifice and keep standards & expectations high on their children are all a bunch of meanies, and they "didn't build that" income, someone else made it happen.

Last edited:
That's weird. I thought the GOP was saying middle eastern immigrants are rapists and welfare leeches. Go figure.

No twit...we are talking about legal immigrants here..........
But... They're muslims... shouldn't they be raping and murdering you and taking your tax dollars? That's what Fox News keeps telling me :dunno:

Not the ones we can actually vet.......
But you guys say it's impossible to vet them?

I heard on one of the shows that 25% of the Harvard Business School students are from Nigeria..........Check their Nigerian privilege.....

What about Asian Doctors...check that privilege Asian people......

Yeah, damned Nigers.

Well, they don't count.

Those families who stay together and sacrifice and keep standards & expectations high on their children are all a bunch of meanies, and they "didn't build that" income, someone else made it happen.

Well obviously we need to jack up their taxes, sort of an Asian success tax.

roflmao, I cant keep a straight face, lampooning liberals, its so fucking easy.

Hmmmm since when are "Portuguese Americans" not "White Americans"?

I guess ever since you libtards decided that speaking a language other than English makes one not white.

Forum List

Back