Hey Chicky-Boy

This is what he said:

“What I’m not interested in doing is posing or pursuing some notion of American leadership, or American winning or whatever other slogans they come up with, that has no relationship to what actually is going to work to protect the American people” and America’s allies, Mr. Obama said at a news conference in Turkey. “I’m too busy for that.”

Again, he's right. Again, what's your point?

This is what he said:

“What I’m not interested in doing is posing or pursuing some notion of American leadership, or American winning or whatever other slogans they come up with, that has no relationship to what actually is going to work to protect the American people” and America’s allies, Mr. Obama said at a news conference in Turkey. “I’m too busy for that.”

No, he's not. It's just a cover for his inaction.

This is what he said:

Arguing with whiny morons is not an "action" that I place particularly high on the scale of Presidential priority.

This is what he said:

Arguing with whiny morons is not an "action" that I place particularly high on the scale of Presidential priority.

Well, he can whine about that when the majority of states reject his plan for refugees and refuse to budge.

This is what he said:

Well, he can whine about that when the majority of states reject his plan for refugees and refuse to budge.
U.S. governors don't have power to refuse refugees access to their states

This is what he said:

Now I get the RW's fascination with Putin. Y'all really do want to live in a dictatorship, don't you?

This is what he said:

State Governors don't get a say in national refugee policy. They can't "reject" shit.

This is what he said:

And if they do so anyway, what do you think he can do, besides take the states to court?

If he wins in court and they still refuse, what do you think he can do?

This is what he said:

State Governors don't get a say in national refugee policy. They can't "reject" shit.

Of course they can. And if they refuse to comply, what do you think Obama can do?

This is what he said:

And if they do so anyway, what do you think he can do, besides take the states to court?

Yeah that'll happen :rofl:

This is what he said:

You're not getting it. There is no mechanism for a state to "refuse" refugees. The state is not involved in the process in any way.

Yeah that'll happen :rofl:
What are the governors going to do? Take up arms against refugees fleeing war? :laugh:

This is what he said:

Of course they can. And if they refuse to comply, what do you think Obama can do?

They don't have to "comply". It's just going to happen.

The state isn't involved in the process.

You're not getting it. There is no mechanism for a state to "refuse" refugees. The state is not involved in the process in any way.

Hmmm. Well, time will tell.

Hmmm. Well, time will tell.
Yup. Want to place bets? :rofl:

Forum List

Back