Hey Dem's....you're about to allow the GOP back into the fight

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ya big idiots. This is why I didnt vote for the GOP assholes....OR you Democrat tards.

Obama is either a corrupt prick, or, an awful manager. The IRS targeting the Tea Party? I dont agree with most of what the TP says. But, they are fellow Americans FIRST, Tea Partiers second, and this shit is wrong.

Wiretapping the AP? We aint Russia or China. So we dont do that. (AND, we dont pay our employees slave wages and treat 'em like dirt, thats for you Repubs).

And Benghazi? This is the least bad of the 3. I truly think Benghazi was just a terror attack that caught us off guard. War his hell. Every now and then, the enemy gets one on us.

But anyhoooo..........the GOP is all but dead and gone, BUT, they aren't quite dead, and ya big idiots in the Democrat Party may just let 'em back in the fight with this shit:cuckoo:

Ya big idiots. This is why I didnt vote for the GOP assholes....OR you Democrat tards.

Obama is either a corrupt prick, or, an awful manager. The IRS targeting the Tea Party? I dont agree with most of what the TP says. But, they are fellow Americans FIRST, Tea Partiers second, and this shit is wrong.

Wiretapping the AP? We aint Russia or China. So we dont do that. (AND, we dont pay our employees slave wages and treat 'em like dirt, thats for you Repubs).

And Benghazi? This is the least bad of the 3. I truly think Benghazi was just a terror attack that caught us off guard. War his hell. Every now and then, the enemy gets one on us.

But anyhoooo..........the GOP is all but dead and gone, BUT, they aren't quite dead, and ya big idiots in the Democrat Party may just let 'em back in the fight with this shit:cuckoo:

We should meet for a beer at Red's someday...

Although I agree with you in general, I have a few clarifications to what you've said.

No one was "wiretapped". A list of phone numbers was gotten via a court order. I don't think it was right, but let's keep in it the realm of reality - there's a big difference between that and "wiretapping".

We should meet for a beer at Red's someday...

Hmm. Maybe. Red's has shitty food though. RB's aint much better. I prefer Sullivan's Island.......especially the nights that Mark Sanford is snooping around with a cell phone light!!!!

What the hell?

Don't let BUCs fool you.. He's a liberal dipshit like the rest of his fellow KOOKs here.. He's mad because his god has been busted.

OH YEAH, you're right, my liberal dipshit side has been a strong supporter of gun rights, been fanatical about pro-police and pro-military ideals, love to eat red meat and lift weights daily, drive a Dodge Ram 1500........yep, Im a typical San Fran liberal!!!!

And yes, my new avatar is FREAKING SHARKS WITH LASERS BEAMS ON THEIR HEADS!!!!!

Although I agree with you in general, I have a few clarifications to what you've said.

No one was "wiretapped". A list of phone numbers was gotten via a court order. I don't think it was right, but let's keep in it the realm of reality - there's a big difference between that and "wiretapping".

And....targeting is a strong word for what the IRS did. It is more like the "flagged" 501c4 applications that were submitted by groups with names that indicated political activity. And then, they simply made sure that those organizations were eligible for the tax exempt status.

Yeah, the GOP which holds control over the House of Representatives is all but dead and gone. How utterly moronic are you? Could you attempt to sound somewhat educated when you post things, you aren't text messaging.

Yeah, the GOP which holds control over the House of Representatives is all but dead and gone. How utterly moronic are you? Could you attempt to sound somewhat educated when you post things, you aren't text messaging.

The current presidents first term was a joke. Unemployment is awful. Wars and rumors of war are all over the place. A total disaster. He's the coach of a 2-14 NFL season.

And you guys couldnt beat him. If the GOP currently had to run against Bill Clinton, they'd be crushed.

Yes, the Republican Party is dying a slow death. But, the Dems are trying so hard to shock 'em back to life!

And....targeting is a strong word for what the IRS did. It is more like the "flagged" 501c4 applications that were submitted by groups with names that indicated political activity. And then, they simply made sure that those organizations were eligible for the tax exempt status.

I know right? And anyway they are racist, they deserve to be harassed by the Internal Revenue Service based upon political motivations. Those Jewish pro-Israel groups too.

Ya...sure....I'm sure that's ALL they did. Wow, some people will never admit the truth......

The current presidents first term was a joke. Unemployment is awful. Wars and rumors of war are all over the place. A total disaster. He's the coach of a 2-14 NFL season.

And you guys couldnt beat him. If the GOP currently had to run against Bill Clinton, they'd be crushed.

Yes, the Republican Party is dying a slow death. But, the Dems are trying so hard to shock 'em back to life!

The coach of 2-14 NFL season? Does it say more about the ignorance of the American voter or the GOP when a man with such a dismal failure of a record gets re-elected?

I think you've demonstrated that it says more about the ignorance of the American voter. This second term is going to be a reality check.

Ya...sure....I'm sure that's ALL they did. Wow, some people will never admit the truth......

Well, that is all they did.

They did it in an unfair way, but that is all they did.

The coach of 2-14 NFL season? Does it say more about the ignorance of the American voter or the GOP when a man with such a dismal failure of a record gets re-elected?

I think you've demonstrated that it says more about the ignorance of the American voter. This second term is going to be a reality check.

You're right. And the GOP's job is to attract voters. Convince them why they should vote GOP. Just like a CEO and business. Attract customers. A dying business cant attract customers. The GOP is losing voters. Dying party. And partly for the reasons you just said. I was a fairly strong right winger, until the GOP began to publicly turn on government employees, in particular cops, firemen, teachers. That move turned a LOT of government employees and their families against the GOP.

The GOP pissed off small groups of voters one by one. And lost to a really bad president.

Well, that is all they did.

They did it in an unfair way, but that is all they did.

All the Internal Revenue Service did, with the knowledge of the Obama-appointed Commissioner of the IRS, was lie to a Congressional inquiry in 2012 about the politically motivated harassment of organizations critical to the Obama administration.

All the IRS did was specifically target CERTAIN groups based upon their political leanings and lie about it.

What is the big deal?

You're right. And the GOP's job is to attract voters. Convince them why they should vote GOP. Just like a CEO and business. Attract customers. A dying business cant attract customers. The GOP is losing voters. Dying party. And partly for the reasons you just said. I was a fairly strong right winger, until the GOP began to publicly turn on government employees, in particular cops, firemen, teachers. That move turned a LOT of government employees and their families against the GOP.

The GOP pissed off small groups of voters one by one. And lost to a really bad president.

You are a liar, and one that I've encountered countless times. The "I was a Republican...[insert bullshit]".

Yes, you were a right winger until they decided to burn firemen at the stake, poison teachers, shoot cops.

If you think one election can damn a political party you are showing how ignorant of history you are. Your narrow-minded interpretation of history is laughable at best.

What is pathetic, is you believe the bullshit you spew.

You are a liar, and one that I've encountered countless times. The "I was a Republican...[insert bullshit]".

Yes, you were a right winger until they decided to burn firemen at the stake, poison teachers, shoot cops.

If you think one election can damn a political party you are showing how ignorant of history you are. Your narrow-minded interpretation of history is laughable at best.

What is pathetic, is you believe the bullshit you spew.

Yes, I was. See....unlike you and some other Republicans, I never had the Big Red "R" tattooed on my chest. I was voting GOP, but not brainwashed to them. And when the Tea Party movement got big, you had mayors and governors all across the South who jumped on board, and started slashing pay/benefits for cops and firemen, NON UNION ones down here, who were already among the lowest paid in America. Out of necessity? No. Places like Cali and NJ had to, they are bloated and unrealistic. Southern GOP leaders did so......as Nikki Haley said......"to send a message". Not out of necessity. But ideological spite. So I said "fuck the GOP". My vote is not in stone.

But, the GOP could start a puppy kicking campaign, and you'd support it and say it might kill a few fleas.

Oh. You know something I don't?

How many conservative groups had their applications denied as a result of this review process? Is the percentage of denials unusually high? What EXACTLY did they do?

Forum List

Back