Hey dumbfucks : ACLU didnt support obamas bullshit rule either

did you know the ACLU opposed it as well? Are you crackpot dumbfucks going to attack them as well? Or just do what your party masters tell you to do?
Trump blasted for repealing gun limits for mentally ill, but civil rights advocates were against them, too
The american assoc of people with disabilities hated it too. Do those people have blood on their hands for rejecting some bullshit rule that wouldnt have had a damn thing to do with cruz as well?

The ACLU defends the rights of citizens.

Color me shocked. At least they do it across party lines.
So, the NRA doesnt do that but the ACLU does? LMFAO
This is exactly what i was expecting! The whole outrage is so disingenuous it makes me sick to my stomach

The NRA focuses on one right.

Does the ACLU contribute to politicians? I don’t know. Now I’m curious.

did you know the ACLU opposed it as well? Are you crackpot dumbfucks going to attack them as well? Or just do what your party masters tell you to do?
Trump blasted for repealing gun limits for mentally ill, but civil rights advocates were against them, too
The american assoc of people with disabilities hated it too. Do those people have blood on their hands for rejecting some bullshit rule that wouldnt have had a damn thing to do with cruz as well?

This is exactly what i was expecting! The whole outrage is so disingenuous it makes me sick to my stomach

American Civil Liberties Union: Summary | OpenSecrets

according to this, they contributed $6540 or some such

it's confusing because it says all contributions came from individuals.

not sure what that means, exactly

the nra is a shill for the armaments industry- no more, no less

i'm surprised they still teach gun safety at all

What does that have to do with anything? That one right isnt the "rights of citizens?"
Im not for sure if they do or not.
Didnt they defend that citizens united bullshit?

What does that have to do with anything? That one right isnt the "rights of citizens?"
Im not for sure if they do or not.
Didnt they defend that citizens united bullshit?

You “asked” about the difference between the ACLU (which defends rights) and the NRA (which defends a right).

You do know the difference between a singular and plural, right? Er, correct?

I wonder how many left-leaning politicians are friends of the NRA, that’s all. They are a lobby. As far as I know, the ACLU isn’t.

Forum List

Back