🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey..Obama.."WORDS have MEANING!!! Remember the Junior Varsity??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
“Sometimes words are mistakes; they’re just poorly put. But sometimes they’re a manifestation of one’s deep belief in the world and that’s what you really get with President Obama.”

“The analogy we use around here sometimes, and I think is accurate, is if a JV team puts on Lakers uniforms, that doesn’t make them Kobe Bryant,” Mr. Obama told Mr. Remnick. He drew a distinction between Al Qaeda and “jihadists who are engaged in various local power struggles and disputes, often sectarian.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/09/u...urances-have-come-back-to-haunt-him.html?_r=0

Just to recall some OTHER famous word gaffes of this "smartest" president who as
Historian Michael Beschloss said : "Uh. I would say it’s probably – he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President."
Obama called our military "air raiders..civilian killers"... and the other most famous gaffe.. he prefers putting 1,300 companies out of business THAT Pay $100 billion a year in taxes while employing 400,000 people that he prefers being laid off!...
"Yes I want a single payer"... and these defenders are TOTALLY ignorant of the COSTS! $100 billion a year lost tax revenue, 400,000 jobs!
"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program.”
"Yes I want the companies to bankrupt because per my president and my observations all companies are evil, money grubbing rotten capitalists!" If that's the attitude of the Obama defenders THEY want the destruction of the USA also!
"Yes I want to see higher gas prices"...
because rising gas prices are doing nothing but lining pockets of filthy rich! To the guillotine !

and remember... Obama speaks as the Messiah the one who told us on his nomination"
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

And the Obama defenders BELIEVED THAT CRAP!

Definitely a BOOSH-like 'Mission Accomplished' moment for the rook 'Community Organizer.' Pretty stupid statement. I'm sure he regrets it.

Definitely a BOOSH-like 'Mission Accomplished' moment for the rook 'Community Organizer.' Pretty stupid statement. I'm sure he regrets it.

The major difference is "Mission Accomplished" was a true statement.
The Liberation of Iraq was completed May 1, 2003.
Iraq's army was defeated. The purpose of the mission.
What came after though was BECAUSE idiots like these that made statements like these
and the MSM that nightly touted the terrorists' successes ENCOURAGED "TERRORISTS" not the Iraq army to put bombs on little kids that blew up when US troops handed out candy!
People like the below AND ANYONE that by providing encouragement to the terrorists to continue to kill US troops are guilty of treason!

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Do you think these were encouraging words to OUR military or to the terrorists?

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D)"Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,"

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners. "

Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D)
"The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

When terrorists and the public alike read these comments what kind of attitude did these words
engender?
In the terrorists great news! They LOVED to hear our leaders telling people what "killers" our troops are! Really when you think that Kerry called our troops "TERRORISTS" what do you think the "TERRORISTS" think??

Fact is, we have a Junior Varsity President. A rookie Marxist-wannabe 'Community Organizer' should have never been President. It is what it is.

people were so hell bent on voting for a black president, they forgot what they were voting for...a President.

Forum List

Back