Hey republicans you can't have it both ways

Well, how dare we expect people to take care of themselves...They used to have pride and work two jobs if they had to...but today that's just EXPECTING too much from them..So it's up to you who owns business to take care of them...How do you like that new rule in the United States of America...

I'd close my business down first and go jump on the taxpayer gravy train (welfare, food stamps etc)if that's the case and let them go live off the back of people like the op

Hey Steph could you live on 10 an hour even if it was full time?

I know several people who have. I also know they didn't stay at 10/Hr for long.

BTW: they qualify for food stamps but say they would starve first (and they are not starving).

We can't have it both ways....

We want Billy00000000.00000 to stop posting stupid threads.

But we like laughing at him.

corporations dont pay taxes; they pass them on in the form of higher costs and layoffs

idiots and hypocrites

So they can charge whatever they like, but they don't.
They know if they charge too much their sales drop off.

so you're saying the prices of things are just about where they should be. kind of damages that whole "greedy corporation" thingy the Left spews daily

corporations dont pay taxes; they pass them on in the form of higher costs and layoffs

idiots and hypocrites

so you're saying the prices of things are just about where they should be. kind of damages that whole "greedy corporation" thingy the Left spews daily

Tne prices are maxed out based on Institutional Trading and Future Forecasting based on many things including what the competition can acheive if prices are pushed too far.

You knowledge base astounds me...not.

Tne prices are maxed out based on Institutional Trading and Future Forecasting based on many things including what the competition can acheive if prices are pushed too far.

YAWN
another self-impressed left-wing idiot. people whose cities and states are bankrupt or nearly insolvent shouldnt open up about what is sound fiscal or ecoomic policy; you have no credibility

YAWN
another self-impressed left-wing idiot. people whose cities and states are bankrupt or nearly insolvent shouldnt open up about what is sound fiscal or ecoomic policy; you have no credibility

The ONLY difference between myself and a Knee-Jerk Conservative is that I want Fair Trade (Comparative Advantage).

Aside from that, you responded to me with an ad hominem.

idiots and hypocrites

Is that supposed to be some kind of justification that corporations should be exempt from taxes?

Ya know:

Corporations don't pay salaries; they pass them on
Corporations don't pay for supplies and raw material; they pass it on
Corporations don't pay rents or facilities costs: they pass them on

idiots and hypocrites

Is that supposed to be some kind of justification that corporations should be exempt from taxes?

Ya know:

If we can just get corporate tax rates to 0%, products/services would basically be free!

idiots and hypocrites

Ya know:

Of course businesses pay taxes but unlike people they plan for them and account for them.

People don't do that in fact I'll bet most of you don't even have a clue as to how much you pay in taxes every year and that's exactly how the government wants it.

idiots and hypocrites

Ya know:

Of course businesses pay taxes but unlike people they plan for them and account for them.

People don't do that in fact I'll bet most of you don't even have a clue as to how much you pay in taxes every year and that's exactly how the government wants it.

People don't file a 1040 at the end of the year?

Ya know:

And do you know exactly what you paid in taxes for the year or only how much you overpaid and let the government use for free?

BTW federal income tax is not the only tax you pay.

Thank you for proving my point that you have no clue how much you pay in taxes every year.

And do you know exactly what you paid in taxes for the year or only how much you overpaid and let the government use for free?

Thank you for proving my point that you have no clue how much you pay in taxes every year.

He has no clue period.
As I recall the actual tax rate is like 50% and up. Federals (which most people dont pay), state and local income taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, gasoline taxes, federal excise taxes on various items, etc et.c

You can't bitch and whine about keeping the minimum wage as it is and expect people not to be on food stamps.

During the postwar years the American working-class made enough money to send their children to college. They also had enough disposable income to flock into MainStreet stores and spend a lot of money, the result of which was phenomenal economic growth for small businesses.

Even better, they had skin in the game. They made enough money to pay a good share of taxes in the aggregate.

Enter Ronnald Reagan. Reagan wanted to give our great capitalists cheaper labor, like they have in the third world. So he waged war on high wages and benefits for Labor, which he claimed were hurting incentives to invest.

After 30 years of shipping jobs to cheaper labor markets in China, our middle-class now has much lower wages, far fewer benefits and has trouble surviving.

Even worse, they barely make enough money to pay rent, so they are not a viable source of tax revenue.

But here is the biggest problem. As we transitioned to a low wage economy, we filled in the gap by expanding credit to the poor and middle-class. This worked in the 80s and 90s, but now consumer debt is too high, and Americans can no longer borrow enough to fuel demand. Until the purchasing power of our middle class is restored by things like higher wages and benefits, we will flounder.

He has no clue period.
As I recall the actual tax rate is like 50% and up. Federals (which most people dont pay), state and local income taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, gasoline taxes, federal excise taxes on various items, etc et.c

That's pretty fucking vague as to exactly what rabbit paid in taxes for the year. Don't you think so to spider? Pretty fucking vague. And not exact at all. "as I recall.....is like 50% and up". Vague.

Hey, did you hear the one about the rabbit, the spider and a republican walk into the bar......?

liberals are morons and whiny bitches.

do you have a clue how to keep labor here so as to remain competitive with the rest of the world?
you idiots act as though is we stop using foreign labor the rest of the world will to. morons

is rasing our cost of labor or making everybody union going to make us more or LESS competitive?

YAWN

The ONLY difference between myself and a Knee-Jerk Conservative is that I want Fair Trade (Comparative Advantage).

Aside from that, you responded to me with an ad hominem.

your post is pretty much like the rest from your ilk here; so ad hominem in this case is warranted. sorry

I don't know bout you......but I itemize

My 1040 has what I pay in federal, state and real estate taxes. Yes I know what I pay in taxes

He has no clue period.

That's pretty fucking vague as to exactly what rabbit paid in taxes for the year. Don't you think so to spider? Pretty fucking vague. And not exact at all. "as I recall.....is like 50% and up". Vague.

Hey, did you hear the one about the rabbit, the spider and a republican walk into the bar......?

Hitting the crack pipe early?

Forum List

Back