Hey, Sealy!! FOX was right! aka Dodd 'fesses up...finally

Shouldn't 'we the people' be getting that equity share, since the government works for us?

When I say We, I mean the government, and when I say the government, I mean we.

Since the bonuses were paid for with taxpayer money . . . when they tax them and get the money back . . . can we all expect a check in the mail?[/QUOTE]

No, because the government spends more right now than they take in.

Maybe we can put it towards the national debt and/or paying for iraq?

bobo you think there is oversight? I bet you think there is transpancy too! I don't think the government is going to get anything but sued. imho.

If they get sued, then you are to blame for telling Obama/Dodd to take back the bonus'.

But I don't think the AIG exec's are going to win.

Would they win if you were on the jury?

yes I think they would.. they had a contract. I think the better way to have achieved the same goal would have been to withold the 160 million from the next "bailout" they came begging for.

Yup.

That plan would have given the CEOs their bonuses and then they would leave to avoid the mess in the future without any more bailout money guys.

I'm so gald you are not making the decisions.

Maxine is on MSNBC bellowing "It's time to move on." :lol:

I smell desperation. I smell desperation.

Waters, that is

Waters, that is
I think that desperation you smell is coiming from your guivereing upper lip bacause this has turned into a couple of day distraction instead of the Big Scandal you were hoping for.

Waters, that is
I think that desperation you smell is coiming from your guivereing upper lip bacause this has turned into a couple of day distraction instead of the Big Scandal you were hoping for.

I'm not the one bellowing "It's time to move on." now am I?

That plan would have given the CEOs their bonuses and then they would leave to avoid the mess in the future without any more bailout money guys.

I thought the contracts were retention contracts?

If they left . . . someone else will do the job. Maybe they'd do it right.

I thought I heard yesterday that some who got bonus money have already left. :eusa_eh:

Shouldn't 'we the people' be getting that equity share, since the government works for us?

When I say We, I mean the government, and when I say the government, I mean we.

Since the bonuses were paid for with taxpayer money . . . when they tax them and get the money back . . . can we all expect a check in the mail?

No, because the government spends more right now than they take in.

Maybe we can put it towards the national debt and/or paying for iraq?[/QUOTE]

Damn, joe taxpayer is left out in the cold again.

Why do you want them to get away scott free with our money?

Let the assholes leave broke

I thought I heard yesterday that some who got bonus money have already left. :eusa_eh:

I heard that too. So, what the hell are retention contracts good for if they get the money and leave??

They keep saying these AIG guys are the only ones who can fix the mess they made . . . . I bet not.

They were trying to scew us huh?

Now you may be begining to understand why regulations on corporations is so nessesary

I heard that too. So, what the hell are retention contracts good for if they get the money and leave??

They keep saying these AIG guys are the only ones who can fix the mess they made . . . . I bet not.

I'm waiting to find out why they expempted Merill Lynch.. There is just so much we don't know. Probably a good thing to,, we'd probably bust a gasket.

Forum List

Back