Hey Ya Know What?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
It really doesn't look like an empty room. People all the way to the back wall.

DONALDTRUMP.jpg

Just sayin'.

Trump receiving a tallit of Zion from Bishop Wayne T. Jackson . White Democrat heads popped noisily.

donald-trump-prayer-shawl.png

Seventy or eighty. You are right, it seems full.

How many did Martin Luther King start with?

Gandhi?

Jesus?

All movements have a beginning.
The Trump movement had its beginning. It was a grunt. "He's only a hero because he was captured. I like my soldiers not getting captured, okay?" "They're sending murderers, they're sending rapists and drug dealers. Some of them, I assume, are good people". "You can tell them to go fuck themselves"

Now, let's wait for the finish of the Trump movement. That'll sound like a splash in November.

Trump. He's a movement alright. And we all need a movement every day.

Gandhi?

Jesus?

The Trump movement had its beginning. It was a grunt. "He's only a hero because he was captured. I like my soldiers not getting captured, okay?" "They're sending murderers, they're sending rapists and drug dealers. Some of them, I assume, are good people". "You can tell them to go fuck themselves"

Now, let's wait for the finish of the Trump movement. That'll sound like a splash in November.

I have never understood the Democrats' obsession with bodily functions.

Gandhi?

Jesus?

I've never understood why Conservatives say they want government out of their lives, yet want to impose government on damn near everything that goes on in the bedroom. Seems matters below the waist are of utmost importance to the Right Wing.

But that's not their bailiwick any more! Donald Trump and the AltRight can't tell anyone how to behave after the examples they have thrown up.

Gandhi?

Jesus?

its because turning things into shit is the only thing they can do with any degree of uniformity

Gandhi?

Jesus?

I've never understood why Conservatives say they want government out of their lives, yet want to impose government on damn near everything that goes on in the bedroom. Seems matters below the waist are of utmost importance to the Right Wing.

But that's not their bailiwick any more! Donald Trump and the AltRight can't tell anyone how to behave after the examples they have thrown up.

Permitting the lower animal instincts to be practiced openly de-civilizes societies. Reference history.

Gandhi?

Jesus?

Permitting the lower animal instincts to be practiced openly de-civilizes societies. Reference history.
The Right Wing has ceded the moral high ground by supporting Donald Trump. Your assessments of right and wrong have been effectively dismissed by the antics of Trump and the AltRight. In short, you don't have a moral voice anymore.

The Alt Right has not had a moral voice for a long, long time.
Versus your democrat kkk voice which is louder than ever.....

A most accurate characterization.

Not only was the KKK a creation and arm of the Democrat Party, but that party is and has always been the party of slavery, segregation, Jim Crow laws, and second class citizenship.

From pre-Civil War, up and through the 40-year political life of Bill 'the rapist' Clinton, the very same view has been on display: racism.

Including this:
1. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama"
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

2. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

3. "CHICAGO (Reuters) - Predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Chicago have seen poverty rise and services diminish even as the nation's third largest city has become less racially segregated,.... black areas are seeing economic stagnation or decline,.... mostly black areas have lost health clinics, social service agencies and other areas of support..." Exclusive: Poverty up, services diminished in Chicago's black neighborhoods - study

Reality bites.

Forum List

Back