"Hey Zeus" Loves Me This I Know, For The Bible Tells Me So

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
Kim Davis gave birth to twins five months after divorcing her first husband. They were fathered by her third husband but adopted by her second. Davis worked at the clerk’s office at the time of each divorce and has since remarried.

Given the situation as described, it sounds like the law Davis should really be fighting is the one against polygamy, not the one affirming marriage equality.

Marriage equality? What's that? Three brothers marrying?

Hey!! Don't get on my ass about it. Take it up with the supreme court of the United States. They're the ones who interpret the law.

Hey!! Don't get on my ass about it. Take it up with the supreme court of the United States. They're the ones who interpret the law.
They make up laws, like the Dred Scott decision. Just because siblings haven't filled the airwaves with propaganda, emotional appeal and outright hate that doesn't mean those three brothers can't use the same lame equality argument. Relationships are not all equal, nor can they be.

They make up laws, like the Dred Scott decision. Just because siblings haven't filled the airwaves with propaganda, emotional appeal and outright hate that doesn't mean those three brothers can't use the same lame equality argument. Relationships are not all equal, nor can they be.

Sorry....I really don't desire to argue with one whose thoughts immediately drift to perversion. I'm an old, straight, American citizen who believes in the constitution and in the SCOTUS and their interpretation of it. Isn't that the way it's supposed to work??

Sorry....I really don't desire to argue with one whose thoughts immediately drift to perversion. I'm an old, straight, American citizen who believes in the constitution and in the SCOTUS and their interpretation of it. Isn't that the way it's supposed to work??
I think the Supremes have become increasingly political and they more often than not fall towards increased central power. Their rulings may be legal but controversial issues often come to 5/4 votes. So obviously more than the legal interpretation of law is at play.

T

I think the Supremes have become increasingly political and they more often than not fall towards increased central power. Their rulings may be legal but controversial issues often come to 5/4 votes. So obviously more than the legal interpretation of law is at play.

Then I guess what we'll need to do is amend the constitution. Lots of luck with that!

T

Then I guess what we'll need to do is amend the constitution. Lots of luck with that!
You ignored the point and stuck your head in the sand.

Kim Davis gave birth to twins five months after divorcing her first husband. They were fathered by her third husband but adopted by her second. Davis worked at the clerk’s office at the time of each divorce and has since remarried.

Given the situation as described, it sounds like the law Davis should really be fighting is the one against polygamy, not the one affirming marriage equality.

All of you Communists have become so pious - Queen Victoria was never the prude you frauds are....

Would be nice if a reporter had the gumption
to ask Kim Davis what she thought about
M. Jackson being caught sleeping with half naked boys, then ask her why the myth Jesus in the NT and elsewhere is recorded as being half naked & found sleeping with a naked young boy seen fleeing his cabin, most likely Lazarus. Ask her why there is a double standard and can she really use faith as a reasoning for her prejudice and descrimination if Jesus was in many places said to be Bi sexual and the Church was built on those tendencies as a boy man love club.

Would be nice if a reporter had the gumption
to ask Kim Davis what she thought about
M. Jackson being caught sleeping with half naked boys, then ask her why the myth Jesus in the NT and elsewhere is recorded as being half naked & found sleeping with a naked young boy seen fleeing his cabin, most likely Lazarus. Ask her why there is a double standard and can she really use faith as a reasoning for her prejudice and descrimination if Jesus was in many places said to be Bi sexual and the Church was built on those tendencies as a boy man love club.

What relevance has it?

Look, you're demagogues, I get it. You want to slander and libel enemies of the party. You're a sleazy little Goebbles clone, as so many leftists are....

Huh? This is not the Political forum, I believe you made a wrong turn somewhere.
Hiding hatred behind religion is no better then Radical Islam using and hijacking their religion to hate and destroy.

All of you Communists have become so pious - Queen Victoria was never the prude you frauds are....

If that bitch is so religious she needs to live like she is. There's half dozen reasons in the old testament to put her ass to death. Gluttony being the least:

Matthew 5:
17"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

There were 42 death penalty sins in the Old Testament:

1. Murder. Genesis 9:6.

2. Failing to circumcize. Genesis 17:14.

3. Eating leavened bread during the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Exodus 12:15, 19.

4. Smiting parents. Exodus 21:15.

5. Kidnapping. Exodus 21:16.

6. Cursing parents. Exodus 21:17.

7. Negligence with animals that kill. Exodus 21:28-32.

8. Witchcraft. Exodus 22:18.

9. Bestiality. Exodus 22:19.

10. Idolatry. Exodus 22:20.

11. Making holy anointing oil without authorization. Exodus 30:33.

12. Putting holy anointing oil on strangers. Exodus 30:33.

13. Making the holy perfume without being commanded to do so. Exodus 30:38.

14. Defiling the Sabbath. Exodus 31:14.

15. Working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2.

16. Eating the flesh of the peace offering in uncleanness. Leviticus 7:20-21.

17. Eating the fat of sacrifices. Leviticus 7:25.

18. Killing sacrifices other than at the door of the Tabernacle. Leviticus 17:1-9.

19. Eating blood. Leviticus 17:10-14.

20. Incest. Leviticus 18:6-29.

21. Eating sacrifices at the wrong time. Leviticus 19:5-8.

22. Consecration of children to idols. Leviticus 20:1-5.

23. Spiritualism. Leviticus 20:6, 27.

24. Adultery. Leviticus 20:10.

25. Men lying with men in religious prostitution. Leviticus 20:13.

26. Relationship with a menstrous woman. Leviticus 20:18.

27. Whoredom. Leviticus 21:9.

28. Sacrilege. Leviticus 22:3.

29. Refusing to fast on the Day of Atonement. Leviticus 23:29.

30. Working on the Day of Atonement. Leviticus 23:30.

31. Blasphemy. Leviticus 24:24:11-16.

32. Failure to keep the Passover. Numbers 9:13.

33. Presumptous sins. Numbers 15:30-31.

34. Gathering fire-wood on the Sabbath. Numbers 15:32-36.

35. Failure to purify one's self before worship. Numbers 19:13, 20.

36. False prophesy. Deuteronomy 13:1-18.

37. Leading mean away from God. Deuteronomy 13:6-18.

38. Backsliding. Deuteronomy 17:2-7.

39. Stubbornness and rebellion. Deuteronomy 21:18-23.

40. Gluttony. Deuteronomy 21:20-23.

41. Drunkenness. Deuteronomy 21:20-23.

42. False dreams and visions. Deuteronomy 13:1-18.

Last edited:
25. Men lying with men in religious prostitution. Leviticus 20:13.

And since Lazarus was a rich young boy Jesus was seducing him for his ministry gains or using his influence to take advantagwe of him,
much like the recent scandals you see today.

Did that list have sloth?
She was to lazy to pass off the license paperwork to someone who didn't have issues with the people's rights.
She would have maintained her rights without violating others rights including those working at her office who had a right
to choose with their own clear free conciense.

What hate?

Your hatred of Christians.

So now you are calling outing falsehood &
Luciferianism hate?

No, I called your shit hate from the start.

Then you'd be saying Christianity is a hate group. Check mate!

Are you drunk?

You attack Davis because she is a Christian, and you HATE Christians. It very much IS a political issue, one that has top billing in the news cycle.

And since Lazarus was a rich young boy Jesus was seducing him for his ministry gains or using his influence to take advantagwe of him,
much like the recent scandals you see today.

Where do you come up with your stupid shit?

You remind me of the morons and their fake Talmuds, their protocols of the elders of zion.

Bunch of fabricated shit to smear those whom you hate.

Did that list have sloth?
She was to lazy to pass off the license paperwork to someone who didn't have issues with the people's rights.
She would have maintained her rights without violating others rights including those working at her office who had a right
to choose with their own clear free conciense.

Yes, she is an enemy of the party, so you attack.

Ding ding ding, and there it surfaces,
the hatred of Jews (born out of affiliation pride)and hatred of people in general who have good sound reasoning in discussing topics that you disagree with.
Instead of atacking the subject you attacked the posters of the subject, which means you self deflected the label of hate that you are projected onto your targets in displaced form=psychology 101.
Now we know why you are defending a bitter lady...you can relate to that bitterness.

Forum List

Back