Hillary and Trump say thank you to Kasich

hillary-pinnochio.jpg

Kasich is the favorite for the left IMO. On here, my wifes FB etc. They all like Kasich.

There are some on the left who favor Kasich among the GOP candidates because they see him as a reasonable GOP candidate. But they don't "like" him in the grand scheme of things, from what I've seen. Most of the ones I know are very upset about his complaints about abortion and gay marriage. These are more reasonable liberals, for the most part. The more idiotic ones (like Skylar ) are so shit-their-pants panicked that their Queen Hillary could lose to Kasich are rabidly doing everything they can to try to push Trump's nomination.

You have to remember that there are alot of liberals who don't like Clinton. In fact, they hate that fucking bitch. They'd be happy to vote for a reasonable, moderate GOP alternative. Many are willing to hold their nose over some issues where they disagree, because they feel like they at least can trust someone like Kasich way more than they can trust Clinton.

Kasich is the only responsible Republican candidate

Too bad Republicans are so distracted by reality TV stars
He's a piece of shit RINO....

Because he helped balance the federal budget and balanced ohios budget? I guess rino is a good thing then?
He did no such thing

So you aren't even in reality then? Shocking.
He's a career politician, so he's a progressive, so he's a liar....

Kasich is the only responsible Republican candidate

Too bad Republicans are so distracted by reality TV stars

Because he helped balance the federal budget and balanced ohios budget? I guess rino is a good thing then?
He did no such thing

Actually he left being a politician for a while and then came back to be gov of Ohio. He balanced their budget and is quite popular. You need help.

He did no such thing

Actually he left being a politician for a while and then came back to be gov of Ohio. He balanced their budget and is quite popular. You need help.
As a career politician he did all the things progressives love, hes no different than the hildabeast...

He did no such thing

As a career politician he did all the things progressives love, hes no different than the hildabeast...

Like balancing budgets?

He did no such thing

Like balancing budgets?
There's no proof he did any such thing

He had 12%.

He will get no delegates, he will only split the anti psycho vote

So how does that amount to any kind of benefit for Trump? Fucking idiot. :slap:

Even if 100% of Kasich supporters had backed Cruz, Trump still would have won Arizona.

Like balancing budgets?

Yes ohios budget just magically balanced. What did he do?

Like balancing budgets?

Maybe in al gores math, in reality it is not... Lol

wenn2670528.jpg

Like balancing budgets?

wenn2670528.jpg
So you aren't very bright and offer nothing to the conversation. I see.

Like balancing budgets?

wenn2670528.jpg
There is no conversation to have, he's nothing like a conservative - just A PROGRESSIVE career politician… RINO

Like balancing budgets?

wenn2670528.jpg
There is no conversation to have, he's nothing like a conservative - just A PROGRESSIVE career politician… RINO

And you are a low information voter. I get it.

wenn2670528.jpg

And you are a low information voter. I get it.
Poach more RINOs

Of corse, the person who should be really thankful is Hillary. She gets Trump as her patsy for the general election. Trump will piss off everyone by August. By November he will have the R share down to 20%. By November it will be down to 1o. Despite the fact everyone hates her they will hate Trump more

Forum List

Back