Hillary Bus Dumps Human Shit into Street

I denied something? That's news to me. :eusa_think:

Bullshit...you're still denying you stole your siggy pic from me....Rats don't read Drudge, thief.
Stop being weird

Delete the pic, thief.
I'm starting to think that you stole it from me! Where did you first post it?! I demand answers!

Add multiple counts of perjury to your charges ain't gonna save you from continuing ridicule, thief. If your beloved muslimes caught you doing this they'd lop off your typing fingers.

They dumped a bunch of Trumps all over the road?
Nope......notice Tim Kaine and Hillary waving in a picture on the side of the bus........

Two Rednecks yelling...."SHITTER'S FULL!!!"
gettyimages-579374898.jpg

TwoThirds-750x420_000000-425-750x420.jpg.cf.jpg

Last edited:
Is that it? Don't you want to add that she's a secret Muslim or something?
If you want to share something you know, go for it. In the meantime keep denying the photos and videos of your candidate illegally dumping her shit callously in the street and down the sewers.

This is a prime example of how Trump got to the top of the ticket: You are willing to lie your ass off. Snopes has verified the story and placed it firmly where it belongs, on the DNC. Hillary wasn't there.
Democratic Campaign Bus Dumps Human Waste in Georgia Sewer
Snopes is an alt leftist organization... dip shit
Only a piece of shit lemming would believe anything they come up with… LOL

I denied something? That's news to me. :eusa_think:

Bullshit...you're still denying you stole your siggy pic from me....Rats don't read Drudge, thief.
Stop being weird

Delete the pic, thief.
I'm starting to think that you stole it from me! Where did you first post it?! I demand answers!

Add multiple counts of perjury to your charges ain't gonna save you from continuing ridicule, thief. If your beloved muslimes caught you doing this they'd lop off your typing fingers.

No link huh? Just as I thought. You either stole it from me or Drudge.

Is that it? Don't you want to add that she's a secret Muslim or something?
If you want to share something you know, go for it. In the meantime keep denying the photos and videos of your candidate illegally dumping her shit callously in the street and down the sewers.

This is a prime example of how Trump got to the top of the ticket: You are willing to lie your ass off. Snopes has verified the story and placed it firmly where it belongs, on the DNC. Hillary wasn't there.
Democratic Campaign Bus Dumps Human Waste in Georgia Sewer

Snopes? Even you Rats don't believe anything that DNC front prints.

Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif

does this mean that they also dump poop from any of Hillarys Limousines/Black SUV's? I wont be surprised if they unleash the poop while driving 75mph on the highways and it winds up on 30/40 windshields.

I wonder if her used / soiled Depends had clogged the system and that's why they had to dump the tanks in the sewers / drains?!

these girls have a story to tell. agent sit down...

the audio is what makes reality president tv.

it sounds like a press conference i count at least fifteen camera clicks in addition to the video.

if this is proven, it will top the other embarrassing things this week. it's had like ten million views. should the president ever be asked to comment ?

Obama stole the erection.....

Police say when they arrived on the scene, toilet paper was scattered everywhere and there was a foul smell.

A Lawrenceville businessman took several photos of the tour bus dumping waste into the storm drain. You can see in the pictures, a liquid coming from the bottom of the bus.

CvESXrQXgAAibpS.jpg
Podesta said Hillary's shit don't stink...

these girls have a story to tell. agent sit down...

the audio is what makes reality president tv.

it sounds like a press conference i count at least fifteen camera clicks in addition to the video.

if this is proven, it will top the other embarrassing things this week. it's had like ten million views. should the president ever be asked to comment ?

Obama stole the erection.....

Under sniper fire in all 57 states

Seriously though that is a shit thing to do. Someone was awfully lazy/in a hurry. RV dumping stations are widespread enough, and all it would have taken is a quick search on a smartphone for the nearest one.

They dumped a bunch of Trumps all over the road?

Do you realize how stupid you sound defending this kind of crap..pun intended.

Do you realize how stupid you sound trying to turn this into a big deal?
Dumping sewage in any neighborhood sewer should be a big deal.

I don't care who did it.

Are you defending this?

Of course not. I'm just saying it's pretty pathetic to say this has some political import.
11 pages into this thread, every news outlet covering it, I'm going to carefully speculate that you're wrong.

IMPLICATIONS:
- Hillary has no respect for the law.
- Hillary is ignorant of the law.
- Hillary has no respect for the environment.
- Hillary is detached from reality / common life.
- Hillary is dain bramaged
- Hillary can not be entrusted with legally ensuring a bus/RV septic system is legally, properly, safely emptied out let alone entrusted with US nuclear codes
- Hillary uses the same excuse every time she / her team breaks the law - "I didn't know"

Forum List

Back