Hillary Bus Dumps Human Shit into Street

They dumped a bunch of Trumps all over the road?

You people mock, scoff, and or smear every time you've been exposed and cannot refute. There is no getting around this. This is your candidate who has already proven she is negligent in the handling of secure information and now dumps shit onto Ametican soil. What says all of the enviros on this?

It's not a political big deal. It has nothing to do with politics.

It has EVERYTHING to do with politics.

ONCE AGAIN Hillary proves she is detached from reality / the real world'

ONCE AGAIN she shows she does not know the law.

ONCE AGAIN she shows a complete DISREGARD for the law
ONCE AGAIN she show POOR JUDGMENT.

ONCE AGAIN she show POOR DECISION-MAKING ABILITY.

ONCE AGAIN she show THE INABIITY TO LEAD

ONCE AGAIN she show THE SAME OLD EXCUSES WHEN / AFTER BREAKING THE LAW - 'I DIDN'T KNOW'.

ONCE AGAIN she show THE SAME OLD EXCUSES WHEN / AFTER BREAKING THE LAW - 'I DIDN'T KNOW'.

ONCE AGAIN you are making a fool of yourself.

Global Warming?

Environmentalist?

Global Warming freaks go ape-shite over COW FARTS but remain silent as the 'Global Warming Warriors' fly their private jets all over the world to attend 'GW Parties / Summits' and while Hillary illegally pours her shit in the road and down the storm drains.

:p

They dumped a bunch of Trumps all over the road?

You people mock, scoff, and or smear every time you've been exposed and cannot refute. There is no getting around this. This is your candidate who has already proven she is negligent in the handling of secure information and now dumps shit onto Ametican soil. What says all of the enviros on this?
Is that it? Don't you want to add that she's a secret Muslim or something?

If you want to share something you know, go for it. In the meantime keep denying the photos and videos of your candidate illegally dumping her shit callously in the street and down the sewers.

If you want to share something you know, go for it. In the meantime keep denying the photos and videos of your candidate illegally dumping her shit callously in the street and down the sewers.
I denied something? That's news to me. :eusa_think:

Hmm....

'Obama Pulling a Weiner' Or 'Dems Dump Hillary's Shit by Side Of the Road'?

:lmao:

Your own source says it's not Hillary's bus. You need to change your thread title or forever be banished to the bin of wingnut drama queen liars on here.
It's got "forward together" written on it with a picture FFS! I see, so it's probably not registered in her name.

And the URL in big letters, too. IWILLVOTE.COM and VOYAVOTAR2016.COM. Not Hillary's bus. She's in Las Vegas today, dumbass, and wasn't in Georgia yesterday.

By god, Its a shitgate scandal! I want to know what she knew and when she knew it! Call Woodward and Bernstein! Follow the money, to get to the bottom of it!

If Trump had done that you'd be frothing and climbing the walls....yet you'll put up with this kind of environmental outrage if it's a Rat who does it.

dave matthews to headline next hillary rally....

sorry, that's a little mean. what if it was the same driver ?? seriously, shit happens.

ONCE AGAIN, idiot, it's NOT HER bus. There's plenty of things to dislike about Hillary without lying. But Trumpers are desperate.

What the driver of this bus did was very wrong and I'm glad they have been caught. They need to be cited and fined. But the O/P is lying about this being HIllary's bus. There are hundreds of GOTV organizations and they hire drivers for their transportation.

Forum List

Back