Hillary Bus Dumps Human Shit into Street

ONCE AGAIN, idiot, it's NOT HER bus. There's plenty of things to dislike about Hillary without lying. But Trumpers are desperate.

So WHO'S bus is it? She can't control a couple employees yet wants to run the federal government? How many days sleep will she need to draw another "red line" in somebody's sand......4? 5? Whoever opened that black water valve should be charged with domestic terrorism.

What the driver of this bus did was very wrong and I'm glad they have been caught. They need to be cited and fined. But the O/P is lying about this being HIllary's bus. There are hundreds of GOTV organizations and they hire drivers for their transportation.
I feel sorry for the Secret Service agents that have to empty the hildabeasts colostomy bag....

Washington to Fla to Texas To Vegas, leaving a trail of poop wherever she goes... :p

So WHO'S bus is it? She can't control a couple employees yet wants to run the federal government? How many days sleep will she need to draw another "red line" in somebody's sand......4? 5? Whoever opened that black water valve should be charged with domestic terrorism.
She sure as hell couldn't run the State Department - got 4 Americans needlessly killed while trying to run weapons to ISIS through Benghazi.

God I Hope they didnt dump any Democrat Poop in any of the Florida Beaches!!! Hmm, no wonder we have Red Tide !!!

You have fish kills all over the state and pollution is run amok. Fucking Republican politicians have destroyed Florida. Are Floridians especially proud of this one:
Florida's biggest lake fouls coastlines
Manatees are showing up off the coast of Massachusetts. They think you stink, too.

What the driver of this bus did was very wrong and I'm glad they have been caught. They need to be cited and fined. But the O/P is lying about this being HIllary's bus. There are hundreds of GOTV organizations and they hire drivers for their transportation.
I feel sorry for the Secret Service agents that have to empty the hildabeasts colostomy bag....

All kidding aside...isn't it time for the SS to tell the public what a basket-case she is? Enough is enough.

You have fish kills all over the state and pollution is run amok. Fucking Republican politicians have destroyed Florida. Are Floridians especially proud of this one:
Manatees are showing up off the coast of Massachusetts. They think you stink, too.
Another case of Hillary dumping her shit illegally, ruining the environment. What an awesome environmentalist and global Warming Warrior she is. :p

Washington to Fla to Texas To Vegas, leaving a trail of poop wherever she goes... :p
this just in from CNN. The Hillary Bus has dumped 400 pounds of Human Waste in Springfield Illinois, a defcon 5 alert has gone out for anyone living within a 50 mile radius to ejaculate or evacuate the area or else they and everyone they know will Die !!!:banana2:

God I Hope they didnt dump any Democrat Poop in any of the Florida Beaches!!! Hmm, no wonder we have Red Tide !!!

Here's what your EPA did to the Animus River in Colorado, douchebag:

animasbeforeafter.png

animasbeforeafter.png
Red Tide: Hillary Poop !!!!

animasbeforeafter.png
Red Tide: Hillary Poop !!!!

All Colorado got was a snarky apology and nobody even got reprimanded much less fired.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

these girls have a story to tell. agent sit down...

the audio is what makes reality president tv.

it sounds like a press conference i count at least fifteen camera clicks in addition to the video.

if this is proven, it will top the other embarrassing things this week. it's had like ten million views. should the president ever be asked to comment ?

Is that it? Don't you want to add that she's a secret Muslim or something?
If you want to share something you know, go for it. In the meantime keep denying the photos and videos of your candidate illegally dumping her shit callously in the street and down the sewers.

This is a prime example of how Trump got to the top of the ticket: You are willing to lie your ass off. Snopes has verified the story and placed it firmly where it belongs, on the DNC. Hillary wasn't there.
Democratic Campaign Bus Dumps Human Waste in Georgia Sewer

Forum List

Back