Hillary Bus Dumps Human Shit into Street

This just in: Hillary Declares 'SHITTER-GATE' Nothing But a 'Vast Right wing Conspiracy'!
-- "BUSH planted that shit on our bus and tripped an electronic remote switched when we were stopped beside a sewage drain that deployed a hose down into the sewer and released the toxic waste. I was framed!'

:lmao:

Last edited:
I don't blame you. Many people get frantic for something to fight with when they see they are losing so bad. It's pretty pathetic that you are reduced to something so silly.

BD, don't try to spin this SHIT! :p

Even the Clinton Campaign ADMITTED THEY BROKE THE LAW. You telling me Democrats on this board don't have the integrity or 'testicular fortitude' to admit it?!

This whole pattern of denial and / or minimizing Liberal Law Breaking is getting old.

Nobody is denying anything. Somebody on the bus did something stupid. Big deal. Pay the fine and be done with it. It's not that big of a deal.
It's a felony punishable by 5 years in prison. So yes, it is a big deal.
She'll add it to her collection.

Muggeridge's Law Strikes Again!

"We live in an age in which it is no longer possible to be funny. There is nothing you can imagine, no matter how ludicrous, that will not promptly be enacted before your very eyes, probably by someone well known."

Muggeridge's Law Strikes Again!

"We live in an age in which it is no longer possible to be funny. There is nothing you can imagine, no matter how ludicrous, that will not promptly be enacted before your very eyes, probably by someone well known."
Hillary certainly just proved that.

Maybe they had to lighten the load to dodge all of that sniper fire.

"I remember crapping under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony, but instead we just crapped with our heads down to get our vehicles to the next place where we could lie to our base."

Hazynut: 'Hell yes they should dump Donald Trump out on the street.'

I 1st thought the story was about the ENABLER finally kicking the WHITE BILL COSBY to the curb. :p

I thought democrats were environmentalists
Could this just be another bullshit lie from the party of scum?

Trump needs to get a tee shirt with a picture of that bus dumping shit and wear it to the next debate. Or, fill the audience with hundreds of people wearing the shirt so the issue is forced.
I like the DNC statement
"This was an honest mistake and we apologize to the Lawrenceville community for any harm we may have caused. We were unaware of any possible violations and have already taken corrective action with the charter bus company to prevent this from happening again. Furthermore, the DNC will work with the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, as well as local and state officials to determine the best course of corrective action"

An honest mistake? seriously? can someone here explain how dumping your black water tanks into a storm drain can be an HONEST MISTAKE? again, the party that doesnt even know the basic laws wants to be in charge of a country?

Forum List

Back