Hillary Bus Dumps Human Shit into Street

Hillary is the leader, she is responsible, the buck stops with her. How many times have you asshole Democrats demanded the head of a CEO when a corporation does something wrong...yeah explain your hypocrisy and double standards. According to you asshole Democrats your leaders are never responsible for anything.
I had no idea that Hillary was the CEO of a bus company!
ever been to a Klan rally

Hillary is the CEO of a bus company at the same time that she is Grand Cyclops of the KKK?
She's the head of the campaign and responsible for what happens in the campaign just like Republicans are.

No its Different if you are a Democrat, two sets of rules one for Democrats and one for everyone else.
Yep. I meant "should be". Democrats throw their people under the bus. In this case that really stinks.

Nobody cares about your tantrum.

I HOPE NOT! They should be more concerned with the fact that Hillary shows a total disregard for the law, continuously breaks the law, then seeks to excuse her actions by denying she did it OR - when caught on video like this time - claims she had no idea what she was doing was / is illegal!

What's coming out of her mouth, like what's coming out of her bus, is pure SHIT!

Sorry, Hillary, you got BUSted! :p

Does Trump keep close tabs on when they dump the shit from his bus? Is that an item on his daily staff meeting?
His team is competent and doesn't have the attitude they can do anything and get away with it. No doubt they assiduously follow every jot and tittle of the law.

That wasn't my question. Is he personally responsible for the decision of when or where the shit tanks on the buses he rents are dumped?

Nobody cares about your tantrum.

I HOPE NOT! They should be more concerned with the fact that Hillary shows a total disregard for the law, continuously breaks the law, then seeks to excuse her actions by denying she did it OR - when caught on video like this time - claims she had no idea what she was doing was / is illegal!

What's coming out of her mouth, like what's coming out of her bus, is pure SHIT!

Sorry, Hillary, you got BUSted! :p

Does Trump keep close tabs on when they dump the shit from his bus? Is that an item on his daily staff meeting?
His team is competent and doesn't have the attitude they can do anything and get away with it. No doubt they assiduously follow every jot and tittle of the law.

That wasn't my question. Is he personally responsible for the decision of when or where the shit tanks on the buses he rents are dumped?
He is personally responsible to pick a competent team just like Hillary. He did, she didn't.

That wasn't my question.

NO, THIS WAS:

"Does Trump keep close tabs on when they dump the shit from his bus?"

ANSWER: Trump's bus does not illegally dump shit in storm drains and on streets then feign ignorance of the law when busted.

Hillary responded to the incident by declaring, 'At this point, what does shit matter?'

:p

Relax, it's a joke!

A charter driver would not do this on his own. Somebody on the bus told him to go ahead and dump. You are an apologetic fool when it comes to Hillary.
BINGO! No, a charter driver would NOT do this.

New Hillary Campaign T-Shirt:

upload_2016-10-19_10-49-46.jpeg

ON THE BACK: 'Hillary/Kaine 2016'

:lmao:

Now we know where Hillary disappeared to during that debate with Bernie:

upload_2016-10-19_10-51-56.jpeg

I don't blame you. Many people get frantic for something to fight with when they see they are losing so bad. It's pretty pathetic that you are reduced to something so silly.

BD, don't try to spin this SHIT! :p

Even the Clinton Campaign ADMITTED THEY BROKE THE LAW. You telling me Democrats on this board don't have the integrity or 'testicular fortitude' to admit it?!

This whole pattern of denial and / or minimizing Liberal Law Breaking is getting old.

Nobody is denying anything. Somebody on the bus did something stupid. Big deal. Pay the fine and be done with it. It's not that big of a deal.
It's a felony punishable by 5 years in prison. So yes, it is a big deal.

Hillary's Team claimed they had no idea that dumping human bio-Hazardous waste into a local storm drain and all over the street was illegal.

For this latest LIE she was awarded

4 x 'Shitter's Full' Awards
upload_2016-10-19_11-7-54.jpeg

:lmao:

Forum List

Back