Hillary Bus Dumps Human Shit into Street

Breaking: Trump Campaign Dumps Human Shit into Street

17db-trumpbanks2-master768.jpg

They claimed it was an honest mistake. Yea, Hillary and her people make a lot of those. Someone pulled the handle and deliberately dumped human waste, including toilet paper, where it didn't belong. I am guessing they've probably done this everywhere they went and just happened to get caught this time when someone saw it.

It's illegal. And it shows total disregard for the people and businesses in that area.

Totally disgusting but then Hillary is just the type to shit on people and move on.

They should be charged since it was a crime to do that. They should clean it up and then pay fines.

They claimed it was an honest mistake. Yea, Hillary and her people make a lot of those. Someone pulled the handle and deliberately dumped human waste, including toilet paper, where it didn't belong. I am guessing they've probably done this everywhere they went and just happened to get caught this time when someone saw it.

It's illegal. And it shows total disregard for the people and businesses in that area.

Totally disgusting but then Hillary is just the type to shit on people and move on.

They should be charged since it was a crime to do that. They should clean it up and then pay fines.

I'm sure there will be some sort of fine. The owner of the bus will take care of that. If a Greyhound Bus did that (yes, it used to happen all the time) you wouldn't blame the people who were riding the bus, would you?

Hillary is the leader, she is responsible, the buck stops with her. How many times have you asshole Democrats demanded the head of a CEO when a corporation does something wrong...yeah explain your hypocrisy and double standards. According to you asshole Democrats your leaders are never responsible for anything.

I'm sure Hillary sent specific instructions to the bus driver and told him to dump his tanks there. There is no chance that a dumb driver did something stupid without her being personally involved. Goudy is organizing a couple of years of investigations into this situation.
You mean the driver meant to engage the jake brake but instead pushed the sump release button situated right next to it?

I'm sure Hillary sent specific instructions to the bus driver and told him to dump his tanks there. There is no chance that a dumb driver did something stupid without her being personally involved. Goudy is organizing a couple of years of investigations into this situation.
You mean the driver meant to engage the jake brake but instead pushed the sump release button situated right next to it?

Pretty sure you do't know what a jake brake is. The bus was already stopped.

Pretty sure you do't know what a jake brake is. The bus was already stopped.
I'm pretty sure I'm a truck driver.

There's no sump release button on the dash board.

Didn't know the bus was stopped.

Well when everyone on the bus is full of shit up their eyeballs it should surprise nobody that the standard tank ain't gonna cut it.

Forum List

Back