Hillary Charged Kids’ Charity $200,000 For Speech!

Daily Caller ^ | Patrick Howley

Hillary Clinton charged a kids’ charity $200,000 to speak — and she pocketed every dime.
Clinton reportedly charged the Boys and Girls Club of Long Beach $200,000 for a speech earlier this year, according to new speaking disclosures made available on the Clinton Foundation website.
Clinton spoke at a Boys and Girls Club of Long Beach fundraiser in California on March 3, reportedly speaking to 300 Long Beach “movers and shakers” at an event that was closed to the press. The event was marked by Secret Service security and bomb-sniffing dogs outside before Clinton got there.
The Boys and Girls Club of Long Beach’s programs promote character, education, health, and sports and art involvement for children.
When former Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice spoke to the same group in 2009, she reportedly donated the nearly $60,000 they paid her back to the charity

What a filthy old witch. I pray she loses bad.
I think the real thing we should be discussing is that the charity agreed to pay her that sum. They didn't have to pay her if they thought it wasn't worth it.

Boys and Girls club recently had the 2nd highest paid non-profit CEO in the nation.

Daily Caller ^ | Patrick Howley

Hillary Clinton charged a kids’ charity $200,000 to speak — and she pocketed every dime.
Clinton reportedly charged the Boys and Girls Club of Long Beach $200,000 for a speech earlier this year, according to new speaking disclosures made available on the Clinton Foundation website.
Clinton spoke at a Boys and Girls Club of Long Beach fundraiser in California on March 3, reportedly speaking to 300 Long Beach “movers and shakers” at an event that was closed to the press. The event was marked by Secret Service security and bomb-sniffing dogs outside before Clinton got there.
The Boys and Girls Club of Long Beach’s programs promote character, education, health, and sports and art involvement for children.
When former Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice spoke to the same group in 2009, she reportedly donated the nearly $60,000 they paid her back to the charity

What a filthy old witch. I pray she loses bad.
I think the real thing we should be discussing is that the charity agreed to pay her that sum. They didn't have to pay her if they thought it wasn't worth it.

Boys and Girls club recently had the 2nd highest paid non-profit CEO in the nation.
Why you telling me

Makes you wonder why the B&GC invited her: Oh yeah, here is why:

The Clinton Foundation recently partnered with the Boys & Girls Clubs of America to give 4 million at-risk children access to more nutritious food and provide a healthier environment.
The annual event is a must-attend fundraiser in Long Beach.

In the past, it has attracted keynote speakers such as former president Bill Clinton, former secretaries of state Condoleezza Rice and Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, and former British prime ministers Tony Blair and Margaret Thatcher.
The attendees included a who’s who list of Long Beach.

The luncheon raised money with $1,500 for individual tickets up to $50,000 for a platinum table sponsor.

A win-win. Thanks for bringing it up.

A win-win LOL.

I've ZERO doubt that if a Bush had done the exact same thing, you'd be here in here screaming your empty little head off.

The fact that you don't even find it odd that 6% of donations to the Clinton Foundation actually find their way to a charity is alarming, to say the least.

Afraid to tell us which RW website you got that figure from, aren't you? Or is this just pure bullshit?

The Clinton Foundation recently partnered with the Boys & Girls Clubs of America to give 4 million at-risk children access to more nutritious food and provide a healthier environment.

In the past, it has attracted keynote speakers such as former president Bill Clinton, former secretaries of state Condoleezza Rice and Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, and former British prime ministers Tony Blair and Margaret Thatcher.

The luncheon raised money with $1,500 for individual tickets up to $50,000 for a platinum table sponsor.

A win-win LOL.

I've ZERO doubt that if a Bush had done the exact same thing, you'd be here in here screaming your empty little head off.

The fact that you don't even find it odd that 6% of donations to the Clinton Foundation actually find their way to a charity is alarming, to say the least.

Afraid to tell us which RW website you got that figure from, aren't you? Or is this just pure bullshit?

LOL it's on the foundations own financial disclosure form on their own website you moron.

A win-win LOL.

LOL it's on the foundations own financial disclosure form on their own website you moron.

According to you. I doubt you've actually looked at the thing personally.

Last edited:

A win-win LOL.

According to you.

According to me? It's right there on the fucking website moron

But since you are either too dishonest, too stupid, or too lazy to look. I'll point it out to you

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_annual_report_2014.pdf

page 92

The Clinton Foundation collected $294.7M in 2014 they donated $15.2M to charities that were not part of the foundation. That's 6.8% to be exact.

I bet we can cut the sites total posts by 80% or more if we didn't have these kinds of going back and forths

A win-win LOL.

According to you.

But since you are either too dishonest, too stupid, or too lazy to look. I'll point it out to you

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_annual_report_2014.pdf

page 92

The Clinton Foundation collected $294.7M in 2014 they donated $15.2M to charities that were not part of the foundation. That's 6.8% to be exact.

You have altered your claim. It has gone from 6% did not make it to a charity, to 6% did not make it to a non-Clinton Foundation charity.

Why did you change your claim?

Is it because you realized your original claim is false?

You also claimed it was on the financial disclosure, but your link is to the annual report.

Last edited:
A win-win LOL.

According to you.

page 92

You have altered your claim. It has gone from 6% did not make it to a charity, to 6% did not make it to a non-Clinton Foundation charity.

Um what?

The Clinton foundation is NOT a charity, they are set up to as a foundation to distribute money TO charities. Therefor any monies they keep in house are NOT going to charities.

Unless you want to argue that the Clnton Health Access Initiative is a charity LOL

According to you.

page 92

Um what?

The Clinton foundation is NOT a charity, they are set up to as a foundation to distribute money TO charities. Therefor any monies they keep in house are NOT going to charities.

Unless you want to argue that the Clnton Health Access Initiative is a charity LOL

I'm actually waiting around for you to provide support for your argument. So when you're ready to show the Clinton Health Access Initiative is not a charity - go for it. Until then, all you've demonstrated is your ability to move the goal posts when its shown you are factually in error.

Also - please tell me which RW media person you got this "fact" from.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back