Hillary Clinton calls a black person the N word.. why is this not all over the news

well of course, does anyone actual think that Hillary has never called/mentally called a black person the N word in her life? what do you think says to herself when five black people are taking their time crossing the st in front of her limousine?

Well without a video of her saying it, some guy claiming she said it means nothing. But what I think is it's all bullshit. Someone calls a black a n1gger and loses their career, while blacks call each other that a million times a day? Total bullshit.

Im sure Biden of tells jokes using the N word. like, did you hear the one about the ********** who walked into a 7-11 and asked if they sold grape soda?

Well without a video of her saying it, some guy claiming she said it means nothing. But what I think is it's all bullshit. Someone calls a black a n1gger and loses their career, while blacks call each other that a million times a day? Total bullshit.
It is not the word, but who says it and in what context.

A racist liberal justifying racism......huh.....

A racist liberal justifying racism......huh.....
More of your right wing indoctrination

Meanwhile, Hillary is up 7 Points in the RCP Average, her best lead since the Convention.

Remember Bill telling Fat Teddy, "a few years ago Obama would be serving us coffee?" It did nothing to tarnish their horrendous reputations...the left only cares about winning and they control the media. So...it is what it is.

Remember Bill telling Fat Teddy, "a few years ago Obama would be serving us coffee?" It did nothing to tarnish their horrendous reputations...the left only cares about winning and they control the media. So...it is what it is.
he was telling the truth, although I think he actually said something about him carrying our bags. Taking things out of context is so easy.

he was telling the truth, although I think he actually said something about him carrying our bags. Taking things out of context is so easy.
Wrong...if you don't think Bubba's racist words would have destroyed an R pol, you might want to think again.

Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama 'would be getting us coffee' a few years ago: 'Game Change'

Wrong...if you don't think Bubba's racist words would have destroyed an R pol, you might want to think again.

Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama 'would be getting us coffee' a few years ago: 'Game Change'
Only if taken out of context.

Only if taken out of context.
Explain how Bubba's racists words can be taken out of context.

Some of our Afro American friends are apprehensive about voting for The Donald since they generally have not received a decent education, but most are not going to vote for Crooked Hillary because they remember how she tried to undermine the first Kenyan president of the USA. MSNBC is going to freak out when The Donald wins as a result.

Forum List

Back