Hillary Clinton calls a black person the N word.. why is this not all over the news

Remember Bill telling Fat Teddy, "a few years ago Obama would be serving us coffee?" It did nothing to tarnish their horrendous reputations...the left only cares about winning and they control the media. So...it is what it is.
he was telling the truth, although I think he actually said something about him carrying our bags. Taking things out of context is so easy.
Wrong...if you don't think Bubba's racist words would have destroyed an R pol, you might want to think again.

Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama 'would be getting us coffee' a few years ago: 'Game Change'
Only if taken out of context.
Explain how Bubba's racists words can be taken out of context.
He was talking about how things have changed for Blacks.

Remember Bill telling Fat Teddy, "a few years ago Obama would be serving us coffee?" It did nothing to tarnish their horrendous reputations...the left only cares about winning and they control the media. So...it is what it is.
he was telling the truth, although I think he actually said something about him carrying our bags. Taking things out of context is so easy.
Wrong...if you don't think Bubba's racist words would have destroyed an R pol, you might want to think again.

Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama 'would be getting us coffee' a few years ago: 'Game Change'

WTF are you posting?

He was not. He was trying to get Fat Ted's endorsement in 2008. Do you even know WTF is going on?

It was a racist comment that if an R had made it, the left media would have ruthlessly destroyed him for it.

Clinton was praising the fact that conditions for black Americans have improved so much.

This is another RW thread trying to make the case that black Americans are too stupid to know what's in their best interests.

Well without a video of her saying it, some guy claiming she said it means nothing. But what I think is it's all bullshit. Someone calls a black a n1gger and loses their career, while blacks call each other that a million times a day? Total bullshit.
It is not the word, but who says it and in what context.
A racist liberal justifying racism......huh.....
More of your right wing indoctrination
The fact that you refuse to see that fact that this is liberal lunacy at best tells just what fucking idiot you and liberals are. Someone says the n word and they are done for life. Yet a black does ant's ok. Insanity.

Yes...seems democrats don't like maker blacks....

THe only thing demcraps care about blacks is if they will vote for them.

well of course, does anyone actual think that Hillary has never called/mentally called a black person the N word in her life? what do you think says to herself when five black people are taking their time crossing the st in front of her limousine?
I have never used it, and I don't think Hillary has either. People who have/do use it think everyone is like themselves. It isn't so.

Awww.....look at this. RWrs crying about not being able to say the N word.

THe only thing demcraps care about blacks is if they will vote for them.
And selling their baby's parts for profit.....

Well without a video of her saying it, some guy claiming she said it means nothing. But what I think is it's all bullshit. Someone calls a black a n1gger and loses their career, while blacks call each other that a million times a day? Total bullshit.
The fact that you refuse to see that fact that this is liberal lunacy at best tells just what fucking idiot you and liberals are. Someone says the n word and they are done for life. Yet a black does ant's ok. Insanity.
You should

tusing thN word efore
Read what I said about using the N word.

so.., some broad saying Trump assaulted her without a witness is also pure bullshit!!

WTF are you posting?

He was not. He was trying to get Fat Ted's endorsement in 2008. Do you even know WTF is going on?

It was a racist comment that if an R had made it, the left media would have ruthlessly destroyed him for it.
Oh please. You people are just too ridiculous trying to cover up for your candidate Trump.

Funny how what a person said happened years ago is relevant when it is about Clinton, yet your candidate bragging about assaulting women in his own words is not relevant.

Besides, if Hillary really did use that N-word, her poll numbers among Republicans would go up.

so.., some broad saying Trump assaulted her without a witness is also pure bullshit!!
It was not someone talking about what Trump said. It is Trump that said it & we have it on tape. He admitted he did it so why are you shocked someone came forward?

Exactly right. All these Claims, without proof, are bullshit. But then liberals don't need to proof to support anything that helps the whore rapist enabler.

WTF are you posting?

Oh please. You people are just too ridiculous trying to cover up for your candidate Trump.

Funny how what a person said happened years ago is relevant when it is about Clinton, yet your candidate bragging about assaulting women in his own words is not relevant.

Besides, if Hillary really did use that N-word, her poll numbers among Republicans would go up.
Yep...because Republicans are f**king RACISTS...right?

Forum List

Back