Hillary Clinton for Prison

It's more likely.

Not happening.
Next you'll tell me the tooth fairy isn't real. Don't even go there bro. I need more teeth as I get older so if she isn't real I'm screwed.

Tooth Fairy could be real for you, but she cost about 1k a night and she'll be anything you want, but as for Clinton going to Prison, it ain't happening!
Agreed. That shit was only happening if Cruz got the nomination.

Now she is establishment's only hope of staying in power. :badgrin:

Not even then...

Hillary Clinton has been through Whitewater to Benghazi-Gate and she is not getting convicted of anything.

She is the new Kennedy of DC and nothing will take her down...

It's more likely.

Not happening.
Next you'll tell me the tooth fairy isn't real. Don't even go there bro. I need more teeth as I get older so if she isn't real I'm screwed.

Tooth Fairy could be real for you, but she cost about 1k a night and she'll be anything you want, but as for Clinton going to Prison, it ain't happening!

Not even then...

Hillary Clinton has been through Whitewater to Benghazi-Gate and she is not getting convicted of anything.

The new Teflon Don?

It's more likely.

Not happening.

Not even then...

Well, it's a moot point now, I don't want to debate it. But I have my reason's for believing that she would have received, if not an indictment, enough of plea bargain to make her lose the election to Cruz.

His campaign chairman is Chad Sweet, he help co-found the Chertoff Group. Most of the nation's covert work is contracted out. It is part of the Deep State.

The nation works on an alternating paradigm. The Democrats expand the social dependency, the Republican party expands the military-industrial/financial spook network.

If you understand that both parties are part of the same animal, you understand the Hegelian dialectic that controls how the money men behind them want the unelected entrenched system to metastasize and grow. Cruz would have been better for this, much better. As it is, Trump still might serve this purpose. But it is the Republican's turn none the less.

It's the difference between a Kissinger vision and a Brzezinski vision for world affairs. One uses hard power, the other prefers soft power. One sees the Russians as the ultimate enemy, the other has a view toward a New World Order.

Both men/parties/philosophies, sit around in conference rooms with the heads of major media, immune from FOIA requests, and think about ways to ignore the will of the American people and divide up the spoils of power. It's a bullshit game.

The only thing Nixon was guilty of was never belonging to either of their cliques. Did he ever do Watergate? Probably not. The only thing he was guilty of was the cover-up. Same things as Reagan on Iran/Contra.

The pukes that are actually pulling the strings are the ones you need to be weary of. They will decided how you perceive the candidates running for office. They will decide who becomes president by deciding how the low info types perceive each person running. Hillary will look virtuous or look like a crook. Trump will look like a savoir or look like a bully. THEY will be the deciders. The ignorant sheep will just rubber stamp their decision.

Well it is going to come down to a war between the FBI and the State Department. When rumors surface that if Clinton isn't indicted that several lead members and possibly the director of the FBI will resign... that speaks volumes.

. . . and then there are the folks like francoHFW. He'll vote Democrat even if they nuked his own children's town. . . . :badgrin:

hillary-for-prison-2.jpg

Last edited:
It's more likely.

Not happening.

If he tries to steal my implants in my sleep I will start shooting!!!
They cost me 49k!!!!!
Wha???

50k?

You're shitting right? And who the hell told you she was a he?

Freaking weirdos

It's more likely.

Not happening.

They cost me 49k!!!!!
Wha???

50k?

Freaking weirdos
It's more likely.

Not happening.

They cost me 49k!!!!!
Wha???

50k?

Freaking weirdos

Fell off a roof at 17 and shattered most of my molars when my chin hit the ground.
Dealt with bridge work until the nubs failed around forty and had the choice between dentures and implants.
I said fuck it give me implants.
It was around a year of surgery and pain but it was worth it.
They work just like real teeth...anyone with dentures will tell you they want em.

Requires four titanium posts in the upper jaw bone then four in the lower jaw bone.
They then instal a titanium bridge that holds the teeth in place with screws.
Ya gotta be ready for a long healing process but you cant tell the difference between real teeth and the implants when done.

I love to cook so it was a no brainer.

Forum List

Back