Hillary Clinton House Benghazi Hearing: October 22, 2015

None of the 600 security requests from Libya hit Hill's desk. Yet, Sidney Blumenthal had 150 known e-mails cross it!

And, 'cankles' thinks she can run a country when her State Dept. was in disarray?

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

Our ruling

Garamendi said that "during the George W. Bush period, there were 13 attacks on various embassies and consulates around the world. Sixty people died." There are actually different ways to count the number of attacks, especially when considering attacks on ambassadors and embassy personnel who were traveling to or from embassy property. Overall, we found Garamendi slightly understated the number of deadly attacks and total fatalities, even using a strict definition. Garamendi’s claim is accurate but needs clarification or additional information, so we rate it Mostly True.

More: Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

Yet there were zero investigations and zero outrage from Republicans. Why?
So what is your point?
Both bush and Clinton are progressives, they are there to protect the Washington establishment. No surprise there, they have to protect the gravy train.

Looks like the only way you could have gotten Hills' attention was if you were connected to the Clinton Global Initiative. That's how crime syndicates work!

President Clinton till 2023.

You guys are really afraid of the clintons. Reminds me of the Kennedy's.
Afraid? Nope, it's pure, raw animal hate. That's what the trembling is about. And the Kennedys weren't no furking booby prize either.
Drama queens. Bill gave you surplus, no war and great economy and you impeached him.

Bush lied us to war tanked the economy and gave us huge deficits. Plus his policies shifted the tax burden onto us and gave all our money to the rich. Bushanomics worked exactly as planned.

Bill was the best president in recent history.
I would not call an child molester good, sick maybe.

Just like Whitewater, public opinion is such now that everyone sees the Benghazi committee for the show trial that it is.

Nothing like overzealous Republicans these days to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. The Gowdy Doody Show just doesn't know when to quit. Which is fine, because this has become entertaining to watch. Same something about the reality of Republicland that the Benghazi committee is lasting longer than the 9/11 or Hurricane Katrina committees.

Afraid? Nope, it's pure, raw animal hate. That's what the trembling is about. And the Kennedys weren't no furking booby prize either.
Drama queens. Bill gave you surplus, no war and great economy and you impeached him.

Bush lied us to war tanked the economy and gave us huge deficits. Plus his policies shifted the tax burden onto us and gave all our money to the rich. Bushanomics worked exactly as planned.

He never molested children. He did balance the budget though.

The republican congress balanced the budget.

Ms lewinsky among others would disagree with you, he is called slick willy for a reason.

A president can't balance the budget, that is the Congress's job you should have learned that in Jr. High.

Just like Whitewater, public opinion is such now that everyone sees the Benghazi committee for the show trial that it is.

Nothing like overzealous Republicans these days to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. The Gowdy Doody Show just doesn't know when to quit. Which is fine, because this has become entertaining to watch. Same something about the reality of Republicland that the Benghazi committee is lasting longer than the 9/11 or Hurricane Katrina committees.

I agree! It's pitiful to watch Republicans salivate as they try to nail Hillary. However, Hillary looks even more presidential the more they fail to nail her for something.

Hill looks so presidential sitting in front of a Congressional Investigation Committee..........Optics, bitchez........optics!

Nice try at a false projection, tho'.

I agree! It's pitiful to watch Republicans salivate as they try to nail Hillary. However, Hillary looks even more presidential the more they fail to nail her for something.

That 'dawg' ain't huntin'!

r-HILLARY-BENGHAZI-huge.jpg

Go Hillary! You have my vote!

No wonder Billy is a child molester, that loopy bitch is sure to ruin anyone's love life....

Lovin' this......Hillary offered breakfast by Pompeo when she could not answer a simple 'yes or no' question. Very, very presidential......:boobies:.

Congressman Pompeo was hilarious! He really needs a rabies shot. He's the clown who said Benghazi is worse than Watergate.

Congressman Pompeo was hilarious! He really needs a rabies shot. He's the clown who said Benghazi is worse than Watergate.

He had a point. Watergate didn't involve a global racketeering fund..........I'm surprised cackles didn't say "In Blumenthal I Trust...".

The republican congress balanced the budget.

Yeah just like the repub congress is doing that now. haha. Good one.

A president can't balance the budget, that is the Congress's job you should have learned that in Jr. High.

Really? Bush sure worked hard to spend and unbalance it.

So why isn't it balanced now? We have repub controlled congress....

Forum List

Back