Hillary Clinton is a big fat NOTHING. Her biggest achievement will be that she

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
used a private server to store confidential emails, and that this MISTAKE that she has already apologized for cost her an election, which makes the server of crucial importance to history, unlike Hillary who will soon not even be a memory.........................

LOL So the server that Hillary calls a big fat nothingburger, is what cost her the election, she will be in denial of this fact until the day she dies....................................

And, you can get anything you want at Alices Restauraunt, which is not the name of the restauraunt, it's just the name of the song, which is why I call it Alices Restauraunt.........................

used a private server to store confidential emails, and that this MISTAKE that she has already apologized for cost her an election, which makes the server of crucial importance to history, unlike Hillary who will soon not even be a memory.........................

LOL So the server that Hillary calls a big fat nothingburger, is what cost her the election, she will be in denial of this fact until the day she dies....................................

And, you can get anything you want at Alices Restauraunt, which is not the name of the restauraunt, it's just the name of the song, which is why I call it Alices Restauraunt.........................

She let Slick Willie bang whatever he wanted.

Poor Chelsea.

Sad really.

As I've said on many occasions, Hillary's a psychopath. I don't just say this for effect or to get a reaction. When one feels no remorse for bad behavior, one lies when it suits the person. This makes apologies in their nature to be fake. So, she 'apologized' when it suited her. But then when she calls it a nothing burger down the road, it shows how meaningless the apology was in the first place.

Now, I don't mean this in itself to be evidence that she's a psychopath. A politician could have not felt remorse and lied for political expediency and then came out and gave a truer account of feelings. No, the psychopathy has been detected over a series of actions in which she clearly showed no regard for the people in which she screwed over. Her actions are consistently aligned with this character trait. She simply does not give a fuck about anything that does not help her bottom line; and she is okay with any averse action that favors her, up to and including death. Anyone who would take the time, would easily be able to see this.

Thread summary: Clinton still owns the brains of many Trump-snowflakes. The Trump-snowflakes just can't let their butthurt go.

That's some fine projection from Gatsby. Most hardcore Hillary-haters show such sociopathic traits. They make up amazingly stupid crap about Clinton, and never feel regret or shame over doing so. That would require a conscience, which sociopaths lack.

Thread summary: Clinton still owns the brains of many Trump-snowflakes. The Trump-snowflakes just can't let their butthurt go.

That's some fine projection from Gatsby. Most hardcore Hillary-haters show such sociopathic traits. They make up amazingly stupid crap about Clinton, and never feel regret or shame over doing so. That would require a conscience, which sociopaths lack.

Bush and Cheney still own the minds of a majority of the snowflakes on the Left.

and they've been out of the spotlight for over 8 years.

I see no reason for the Right not to pursue HIllary for at least as long as the Left pursued Bush/Cheney

Hillary Clinton win the 2020 nomination for the Democratic Party, but loses the Popular and Electoral College vote that year.

She is a plague on the Democratic Party!

• Banned

And since you can't stop responding, we own your brain.

Next

Poor Chelsea.

Sad really.

Jealous are you.

You can get anything you want....excepting Alice.

Poor Chelsea.

Sad really.

Jealous are you.

No I am not jealous that my spouse did not sleep around and it was public knowledge.

But if you have perky tits and no morals you could get Hillary

But if you have perky tits and no morals you could get Hillary

Or her husband....

Attachments

• hilly burg.jpeg
    hilly burg.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 37

LOL So the server that Hillary calls a big fat nothingburger, is what cost her the election, she will be in denial of this fact until the day she dies.

More Americans voted for her than did the orange fascist:

Trump 62,984,825
Clinton 65,853,516

00:00

Advertisement

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote.

LOL So the server that Hillary calls a big fat nothingburger, is what cost her the election, she will be in denial of this fact until the day she dies.

Trump 62,984,825
Clinton 65,853,516

Advertisement

Repeat after me................Hillary got her ass kicked

How is the witch hunt going today? Found a crime to pin on Trump yet?

Keep working on it, you have the guilty party, you just need to find or fabricate a crime now!

Trump 62,984,825
Clinton 65,853,516

Advertisement

Bullshit, Trump had more AMERICANS voting for him, Hillary had millions of Mexican nationals voting for her thanks to California's illegal alien voting programs.

Forum List

Back