Hillary Clinton Is Just To Damn Old

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
People age at different rates and that's just fact. Some stay youthful for a long time. Cher and Lena Horne come to mind. But Hillary is aging quickly, VERY quickly. See photo below....
4fa591d0dcc6ecb4d26b97cc73904412

This picture was taken yesterday. Looks like Mitch McConnel with long hair. Shes aging hard NOT just on the outside but ALSO on the inside. Now they SAY she fell and hit her head and had a blood clot. Strokes are CAUSED by blood clots and odds are she had a mini stroke and fell and hit her head. I worked end stage rehab for 27 years and THAT is what is telling me they are LYING about what went down.

Their STORY about dehydration does NOT play either. When your body is UNABLE to tell your mind you need a glass of water YOUR wiring harness IS screwed up. There SO off the mark calling this as that they MIGHT want to think again democrats. She had a half DOZEN people standing around here at ALL times and STILL dehydrated?

She is aging on the inside RAPIDLY. THIS woman does not have four years of HIGH stress job abilities in her. the campaign MIGHT kill her. So you democrats may want to open your field and get some more folks. Just being honest with you here democrats that's all.

NO person who ever DIED on the trail ever served ONE DAY in office. And as much as you want to be there I have a VERY strong feeling she will not. I think you democrats should stop your support for her on sheer morals and ethics. NOT hers but YOURS.

Your pushing her and her alone COULD very well lead to her death. I TRULY suggest YOU think about it.

• Banned
This is Jimmy Carter TOS.
Jimmy-Carter-headshot.jpg

Jimmy Carter is in his 80s. NOW look at Hillary again.

Two decades divide them by LEGAL age but aging factor?
They look like brother and sister with MAYBE a five year difference. This is Nancy Pelosi and she is 75.....
nancypelosi1.jpg

Granted she IS an idiot and she DOES color her hair BUT she looks younger then Hillary and she is a FULL DECADE older.
Hillary is just to DAMN OLD.

Upon entering the office of the President of the United State, Ronald Reagan was 69 years, 349 days old (just one month shy of his 70th birthday), then served 2,922 days as our president and then enjoyed a retirement of 5,615 days (more than double his 2-terms in office) before unfortunately dying in 2004.

He looked pretty damned old at 69 and yet, he was voted in to office. He also had a slew of medical problems, but that didn't keep him from getting elected.

When Hillary is sworn in, she have just turned 69 after the election of 2016, so she will be almost a year younger than Reagan was.

Righties are really, really, really, REALLY bad at math and it comes back to bite them in the ass every time.

THREAD FAIL.

Upon entering the office of the President of the United State, Ronald Reagan was 69 years, 349 days old (just one month shy of his 70th birthday), then served 2,922 days as our president and then enjoyed a retirement of 5,615 days (more than double his 2-terms in office) before unfortunately dying in 2004.

He looked pretty damned old at 69 and yet, he was voted in to office. He also had a slew of medical problems, but that didn't keep him from getting elected.

When Hillary is sworn in, she have just turned 69 after the election of 2016, so she will be almost a year younger than Reagan was.

Righties are really, really, really, REALLY bad at math and it comes back to bite them in the ass every time.

THREAD FAIL.
They're just afraid of her, they know she will do a great job. Rs always need somebody to hate.

THREAD FAIL.
I disagree. I see it as a total failure by your party to attract youth. Even the broader terms your party FAILS at promoting it's younger members. Your entire women's movement is based on relics much like the WHOLE of your party. ANOTHER case in point.....
screen-shot-2013-02-26-at-11-11-53-pm.png

It's the general aging of YOUR party. You simply do NOT allow younger and better fit women to join. The Youngest member of YOUR party with ANY known name is....
99918703.jpg

Barbra Boxer and she is from that same basic generation. YOUR party is a party of relics. The more you look into the democratic party the more you find aging relics behind the wheel.

Look at your leaders in the black community as well say this one.
Al-sharpton.jpg

You SHOULD be calling yourself the geriatric party BECAUSE you have NOT infused NEW blood or ideas for TWO decades.
Hillary is NOT an isolated case! It's your ENTIRE party and it's hangers on that ARE simply to damn old. Here's another DNC champion....
062711-politics-jesse-jackson.jpg

See the issue now? Republicans just elected one of the YOUNGEST women to ever take office. Conservatives as a whole that being Republicans and Libertarians and Tea Party members have installed more youth in the government then the democrats EVER have.

What's "progressive" about serving the people the same old tired shit for decades? Those last two are what? Five or six DECADES out of touch with REAL people.

Now granted yo DO get the youth vote BUT the youth is upset. They see money wasted and your piling debt on them. BAD debt. LONG TERM debt. When was the last time one of your black leaders got black youth to do something positive?

Al Sharpton got them to riot and loot. Do you really think ALL black people look at that as their future? Really? Do you really think they want these tired ass old excuses for leaders? Really?
The last of the "Boomers" will retire in the next two years.

We had the biggest home the biggest cars with the most cubes and far less mandates or regulations and taxes. With Cruz/Paul/Walker/Rubio and a host of others we get choices and youth far closer to OUR generation.

With yours we get re-treads from failed programs and riots. We saw that in our youth with your other leaders like Wallace or Bull Conner. You HAD your chance you FAILED. Fix YOUR party or find it a nursing home, YOUR choice.

People age at different rates and that's just fact. Some stay youthful for a long time. Cher and Lena Horne come to mind. But Hillary is aging quickly, VERY quickly. See photo below....

This picture was taken yesterday. Looks like Mitch McConnel with long hair. Shes aging hard NOT just on the outside but ALSO on the inside. Now they SAY she fell and hit her head and had a blood clot. Strokes are CAUSED by blood clots and odds are she had a mini stroke and fell and hit her head. I worked end stage rehab for 27 years and THAT is what is telling me they are LYING about what went down.

Their STORY about dehydration does NOT play either. When your body is UNABLE to tell your mind you need a glass of water YOUR wiring harness IS screwed up. There SO off the mark calling this as that they MIGHT want to think again democrats. She had a half DOZEN people standing around here at ALL times and STILL dehydrated?

She is aging on the inside RAPIDLY. THIS woman does not have four years of HIGH stress job abilities in her. the campaign MIGHT kill her. So you democrats may want to open your field and get some more folks. Just being honest with you here democrats that's all.

NO person who ever DIED on the trail ever served ONE DAY in office. And as much as you want to be there I have a VERY strong feeling she will not. I think you democrats should stop your support for her on sheer morals and ethics. NOT hers but YOURS.

Your pushing her and her alone COULD very well lead to her death. I TRULY suggest YOU think about it.

Let me help by giving the liberal arguments.

Reagan was old.

Reagan had dementia at the end of his term.

That is what they will say as if repeating history, if their version is correct, is the right thing to do.

I am assuming that her delay in testifying and the glasses she wore indicate to me head trauma and that never is a good thing. In my opinion, she got loaded, fell down and broke her crown. Now all her men are trying to put her back together again.

She's been on an ego trip for years. She craves attention, and feeds off of power and influence. She would die in a short time without the spotlight and national attention of some kind. If she fails to win the White House, she'll go into deep depression and become a very angry and miserable soul.

Let me help by giving the liberal arguments.

Reagan was old.

Reagan had dementia at the end of his term.

That is what they will say as if repeating history, if their version is correct, is the right thing to do.

I am assuming that her delay in testifying and the glasses she wore indicate to me head trauma and that never is a good thing. In my opinion, she got loaded, fell down and broke her crown. Now all her men are trying to put her back together again.
I still think it was a stroke but yeah, a "closed head injury".

She's been on an ego trip for years. She craves attention, and feeds off of power and influence. She would die in a short time without the spotlight and national attention of some kind. If she fails to win the White House, she'll go into deep depression and become a very angry and miserable soul.
She has passed her mental and physical prime. Shes the "old war horse" now NOT presidential just the loud lone mouth crying from the tar pit of days gone by.

They called Carter and Ford statesmen because they were just to damn old to have an impact any more. THAT is where she is now. Her day HAS passed and the democrats NEED to start shopping and supporting NEW blood or wither and die like their aging relics of yester year.

She has passed her mental and physical prime. Shes the "old war horse" now NOT presidential just the loud lone mouth crying from the tar pit of days gone by.

They called Carter and Ford statesmen because they were just to damn old to have an impact any more. THAT is where she is now. Her day HAS passed and the democrats NEED to start shopping and supporting NEW blood or wither and die like their aging relics of yester year.
Yea, but you know how damn stupid voters are. She'll get her share of votes.

Yea, but you know how damn stupid voters are. She'll get her share of votes.
Yeah but not enough to win and the BIGGER problem for democrats is they are ALL getting old. The Republicans have already been through this with Dole and McCain. Look at the field this time. It's a whole NEW game.

Republicans have more youth in party AND office now and democrats are STILL selling old war horses. Democrats are relying on the fact that the 50+ crowd is that same old Lawrence Welk group but that's NOT true. It's the 'boomers" this time.

And THEIR people THEIR leadership belongs to a group passed.
Boomers are simply NOT buy into going BACK to the days of George Wallace or Bull Conner. We ARE done with that generation AND the ones "trained" by it.

Forum List

Back