Hillary Clinton is too sick to campaign

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Short, sweet and true, the fact is that the woman is currently bedridden or worse......and there is nothing that you can do about this

How many threads are you going to create tonight speculating about Clinton's health?

She was on blood thinners for her prior blood clots and deep vein thrombosis. Then she passes out and falls and gets a concussion and broken elbow.

She has serious health issues. When she got a concussion while on blood thinners, she could have easily suffered brain damage.

She is having seizures. She is not "dehydrated".

Honestly, she doesn't have to campaign.
The media hasn't been vilifying her for a year.

She was on blood thinners for her prior blood clots and deep vein thrombosis. Then she passes out and falls and gets a concussion and broken elbow.

She has serious health issues. When she got a concussion while on blood thinners, she could have easily suffered brain damage.

She is having seizures. She is not "dehydrated".

The Clintons say she has pneumonia.

So, we can rule out pneumonia.

I think I agree that it looks neurological, anyway something far more dangerous and sinister than pneumonia.

Obviously, I cannot make a complete diagnosis without personally examining her....which I would never consent to do...not in a million years...even if I was a Doctor...which I am not.

But, I read.

And, I have been watching this callous, avaricious, self-centered, lying bitch for about 30 years....and I think her malady requires special treatment by a Catholic Priest......an Exorcism.

• Banned
How many threads are you going to create tonight speculating about Clinton's health?
How many times are you going to give seriously frustrated replies?

LOL

The real Hillypoo

hqdefault.jpg

Nowadays, the HildaBeast could shoot someone dead in the middle of Fifth Avenue and her supporters wouldn't care...

Deplorable...
tongue_smile.gif

The Clintons say she has pneumonia. So, we can rule out pneumonia. I think I agree that it looks neurological, anyway something far more dangerous and sinister than pneumonia. Obviously, I cannot make a complete diagnosis without personally examining her....which I would never consent to do...not in a million years...even if I was a Doctor...which I am not. But, I read. And, I have been watching this callous, avaricious, self-centered, lying bitch for about 30 years....and I think her malady requires special treatment by a Catholic Priest......an Exorcism.
Bring it on! :dev3:

The Clintons say she has pneumonia. So, we can rule out pneumonia. I think I agree that it looks neurological, anyway something far more dangerous and sinister than pneumonia. Obviously, I cannot make a complete diagnosis without personally examining her....which I would never consent to do...not in a million years...even if I was a Doctor...which I am not. But, I read. And, I have been watching this callous, avaricious, self-centered, lying bitch for about 30 years....and I think her malady requires special treatment by a Catholic Priest......an Exorcism.
Do you eat your extra KY jelly

There is no good reason that she didn't go directly to the hospital, as is required by Secret Service protocol.

That shows me that this has happened more than once.

Do you eat your extra KY jelly
Why so testy? Know you're backing a loser and none of your sleazy tricks are working? :laugh2:

It's amazing how many amateur M.D.s we have on the board these days!
It's also amazing how many people do not know the symptoms of a neurological disease.
I'll take the word of her doctors over those who haven't examined her and the vast herd of wishful thinking amateurs.

Bill said she has passed out more than once from dehydration. Her doctors didn't address that.

Bill said it, so it must be true.

Forum List

Back