Hillary Clinton is too sick to campaign

If I hate women, why do I like Condy Rice?

Libs can't ever compete on the issues, so they label every opponent as a misogynist and racist. Their playbook is thin, but apparently effective for many stupid people.
If you like her then maybe you you should learn to spell her name correctly?

Derp.

I don't like Barry. I don't spell his name correctly either, so I am not biased.

Hitlerly isn't a misspelling.
Don't bother to lie. It does no good for me to proclaim my love of Jesus because I read Johan 3:16. it means, like you, I just lied.

What have I told you about posting online while sitting in your running car in the garage?
I got it now. You love women because you love Candy Rice, twice as fun at half the price, stripper #4 at Tom's Cat House.

upload_2016-9-14_23-30-28.png

If you like her then maybe you you should learn to spell her name correctly?

Derp.

I don't like Barry. I don't spell his name correctly either, so I am not biased.

Hitlerly isn't a misspelling.
Don't bother to lie. It does no good for me to proclaim my love of Jesus because I read Johan 3:16. it means, like you, I just lied.

What have I told you about posting online while sitting in your running car in the garage?
I got it now. You love women because you love Candy Rice, twice as fun at half the price, stripper #4 at Tom's Cat House.

View attachment 89546
Unlike Trump voters my mother knew my father. And so did I.

Last edited:
Willy is not slick anymore, unless you are measuring the friction of his pee pee into Monicas cigar hole

Flu season killing record number of older Americans, CDC says

Trump gets a pass with Marla Maples & many others?

How many wives for Trump?

Just watch how many "Christians" vote for Trump.

Bill & Hillary are still together, unlike Trump's wives, mistresses & businesses. Trump ruins everything, but you wan him to ruin this great country! What is your malfunction?????

Willy is not slick anymore, unless you are measuring the friction of his pee pee into Monicas cigar hole

Bill & Hillary are still together, unlike Trump's wives, mistresses & businesses. Trump ruins everything, but you wan him to ruin this great country! What is your malfunction?????

1406164519363.cached.jpg

Yawn, het honey bring me some more cigars and I will cum all over you again.................

Duh Trump and Maples were married you moron.......................

Short, sweet and true, the fact is that the woman is currently bedridden or worse......and there is nothing that you can do about this

poor loon. pretty please try posting something that's relevant and not outright trolling.
OK then how does a pneumonia turn into the flu as the AIDS patient Bill Clinton claims has happened with his ugly wife's medical condition, and what kind of retarded veterinarians are they using to treat Hillary?

Next

'Too sick to campaign'

TRANSLATION:
Hiding out from Trump, debates, press conferences, the press, the world, hoping she can skate right into the WH without ever having to see / talk to anyone to avoid her scandals, having to keep track of her lies, or fall on her face.

Who knows, maybe the whole thing is a charade so she can weasel out of the debate. She lies so much, it's tough to ever know the truth with her.

Only after Trump knocked her up while he was married to Ivana you moron.!!!!!!!!!!!

Crooked Hillary stated her coughing fit were the result of the "pneumonia." Crooked Hillary apparently does not know about You Tube and that evidence of her coughing fits date back to 2008. Well now that she is cured of the "pneumonia" in record time, we should not expect to see a coughing fit again and therefore they must not let any video of her next coughing fit get on the net.

Only after Trump knocked her up while he was married to Ivana you moron.!!!!!!!!!!!
In your little World anything u chose is real.

Now take your pills

Forum List

Back