🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton - "The future is female"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Hillary you sexist man-hating nut. There is no conspiracy to hold down women. Women are failures because they don't have the tech skills and aggression that men have.

‘The future is female,’ Hillary Clinton says in 1st post-inauguration statement

feb 7 2017 Hillary Clinton may have lost the presidential election, but she’s still advocating for one of her campaign’s core tenets — increasing opportunities for women and girls.

In her first video statement since President Trump’s inauguration, Clinton cited the historic Women’s March on Washington as evidence of her belief that “the future is female.”

“Despite all the challenges we face, I remain convinced that yes, the future is female,” Clinton said. “Just look at the amazing energy we saw last month as women organized a march that galvanized millions of people all over our country and across the world.”

And remember you are the heroes and history makers, the glass-ceiling breakers of the future. As I’ve said before, I’ll say again, never doubt you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and every opportunity in the world.”

• Banned
If these crazy dykes want to see women get ahead tell them to go to college and get MBAs or degrees in engineering instead of Sociology or Ancient Etruxcan Mythology.

Forum List

Back