Hillary Clinton Watches The Oncoming Bus

The general rule, as stated by the Court, is that when any duty is cast by law upon the President, it may be exercised by him through the head of the appropriate department, whose acts, if performed within the law, thus become the President’s acts.

The President As Law Enforcer - United States Constitution
So, you think the US Constitution gives the right to use DOJ to persecute his political opponents. Just how fucking stupid are you?

Nope, he has the authority to direct the DOJ to investigate possible violations of law. That the particulars happen to be opponents is irrelevant.

Now, post the pertinent text in the Constitution that limits his authority to do that.

"Nope, he has the authority to direct the DOJ to investigate possible violations of law. That the particulars happen to be opponents is irrelevant."

Wrong. It is completely unethical.

Says who?

Me, government lawyers who have tried for years to delineate this line, the House Ethics committee many times in the past....law enforcement officials...

How interesting. Since when do you, government lawyers, the House Ethics Committee and law enforcement officials decide the limits of constitutional presidential authority?

Whip out the paperwork.

So, you think the US Constitution gives the right to use DOJ to persecute his political opponents. Just how fucking stupid are you?

Nope, he has the authority to direct the DOJ to investigate possible violations of law. That the particulars happen to be opponents is irrelevant.

Now, post the pertinent text in the Constitution that limits his authority to do that.

"Nope, he has the authority to direct the DOJ to investigate possible violations of law. That the particulars happen to be opponents is irrelevant."

Says who?

Me, government lawyers who have tried for years to delineate this line, the House Ethics committee many times in the past....law enforcement officials...

How interesting. Since when do you, government lawyers, the House Ethics Committee and law enforcement officials decide the limits of constitutional presidential authority?

Whip out the paperwork.

Who said I could decide the limits, ya weirdo? All I can do is opine on it.

Says who?

Whip out the paperwork.

ME: Nope, he has the authority to direct the DOJ to investigate possible violations of law. That the particulars happen to be opponents is irrelevant.

YOU: Wrong. It is completely unethical.

ME: Says who?

YOU: Me

Excuse me, but tell me again where the President can use the DOJ to attack political opponents?

He is president, so he can do what he wants. The DOJ works for him, he does not work for the DOJ. Putin has people arrested all the time, so why shouldn't President Trump not put people in jail for telling lies about him.

President Trump has the power to pardon anybody he wants for any reason he wants because he is president. He has tweeted several times that he should also have the power put people in jail too, like Crooked Hillary and the lying deomcrats, and the coward John McCain. As he tweeted a couple of days ago, the only thing that counts is what he thinks is right, not what others think is right.

Excuse me, but tell me again where the President can use the DOJ to attack political opponents?

He is president, so he can do what he wants. The DOJ works for him, he does not work for the DOJ. Putin has people arrested all the time, so why shouldn't President Trump not put people in jail for telling lies about him.

President Trump has the power to pardon anybody he wants for any reason he wants because he is president. He has tweeted several times that he should also have the power put people in jail too, like Crooked Hillary and the lying deomcrats, and the coward John McCain. As he tweeted a couple of days ago, the only thing that counts is what he thinks is right, not what others think is right.
OH MY GOD

Says who?

Whip out the paperwork.

ME: Nope, he has the authority to direct the DOJ to investigate possible violations of law. That the particulars happen to be opponents is irrelevant.

YOU: Wrong. It is completely unethical.

ME: Says who?

YOU: Me

YOU. Trump can use any department of the federal government for his personal bidding.

Me: hahahahahahahahahaha

With Brazile's roasting her own kind in Hills it makes the trumped up "investigations" into Trump look ridiculous
Time to start using your mind America instead of itty bitty feelings
You mean the
Of course, he is president and they lost. Why shouldn't he have them investigated?

Because that is what dictators do. That is not how things are done in America.

The general rule, as stated by the Court, is that when any duty is cast by law upon the President, it may be exercised by him through the head of the appropriate department, whose acts, if performed within the law, thus become the President’s acts.

The DOJ can prosecute his political opponents when they break the law.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Of course, he is president and they lost. Why shouldn't he have them investigated?

Hardly. It's far more ethical than appointing a special prosecuter who's sole job is to prosecute one man, especially when no one has produced the slightest evidence of a crime.

Says who?

The simpler question would be: Who DOESN'T think this is unethical? Simple answer: Trump and his 30 million mommies.

There. Simpler question, covers all the bases.
It's far more ethical than the Mewler investigation.

Hardly. It's far more ethical than appointing a special prosecuter who's sole job is to prosecute one man, especially when no one has produced the slightest evidence of a crime.

Slightest evidence?

We know Russia interfered.

We know they had direction.

We know Trump lied about Russian contacts with his campaign.

We know the following people lied about their Russia contacts : Trump JR, Manafort, Flynn, Kushner, Sessions, Popowhatever

We know Manafort worked fir a Ukrainian strong man with ties to Putin

We know Flynn used his position to influence a country which had him on their payroll.

The special prosecuter was enacted by Trump's DOJ.

Says who?

The simpler question would be: Who DOESN'T think this is unethical? Simple answer: Trump and his 30 million mommies.

There. Simpler question, covers all the bases.
It's far more ethical than the Mewler investigation.

Who appointed the special prosecutor?

With Brazile's roasting her own kind in Hills it makes the trumped up "investigations" into Trump look ridiculous
Time to start using your mind America instead of itty bitty feelings
You mean the

The DOJ can prosecute his political opponents when they break the law.

Don't hold your breath, dupe.

Slightest evidence?

We know the following people lied about their Russia contacts : Trump JR, Manafort, Flynn, Kushner, Sessions, Popowhatever

We know Flynn used his position to influence a country which had him on their payroll.

Even if all that shit was true, what crime do you imagine it proves?

Slightest evidence?

It proves what a total asshole you are for supporting a man who allowed Russia to influence our election.

As for the Crime, I'll let that to Mueller.

So, why do you support a man that lies to you all the time?

Slightest evidence?

It proves what a total asshole you are for supporting a man who allowed Russia to influence our election.

Hillary paid Russians to influence our election, and you voted for her, so what does that make you?

Slightest evidence?

Hillary paid Russians to influence our election, and you voted for her, so what does that make you?

Is there nothing you assholes don't lie about?

Hillary's campaign hired an opposition research firm. They sent people to Russia to investigste your orange buddy's business & actions there. That is NOT asking the Russian government for help.

The more & more you have to lie to protecty Captain Bone Spur, the dumber you look.

Almost exactly a year after Clinton lost the election and the winners are STILL obsessed with the loser :lmao:

In most elections....you don't even remember the loser by now.

obsession.jpg
You want obsession? Every time the corrupt bitch opens her yap it's to attack PRESIDENT TRUMP!
Thanks to the bitch buying the DNC (BTW, where the fuck did she get the money???? seeing as how she claimed she and Bill were "broke" when they left the WH) we are finally going to see her in an orange prison suit.

Slightest evidence?

Is there nothing you assholes don't lie about?

Hillary's campaign hired an opposition research firm. They sent people to Russia to investigste your orange buddy's business & actions there. That is NOT asking the Russian government for help.

The more & more you have to lie to protecty Captain Bone Spur, the dumber you look.

The bottom line is that the Hillary campaign paid for Russians to give them dirt on Trump. Yet somehow the Trump cmapaign committed treason because the simply listened to a Russian who voluntarily offered to give them dirt on Hillary, but lied about it. The former is illegal. The later isn't. Hiding what they did by funneling the money through a company doesn't get Hillary off the hook. If it did then a campaing could get away with virtually any illegal campaign activity simply by funnelling it though a private firm. Hillary knew how the information was obtain.

Forum List

Back