Hillary Clinton WILL lose to Donald Trump

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Hillary Clinton Will Lose to Donald Trump

Oddly this article was originally from Huffington Post....someone is seeing something the rest of us had not seen and I really hope those usual quick trigger pullers to read the article and see WHY they say he will beat her...hell I didn't realize the stuff that was said...very very interesting but I won't feel good about it until I see all the news channels call the race for Trump.Oh and if you look at the head to head Sanders DOES beat EVERY republican by a larger margin than Clinton does.

The only people cankles gets support from are the lefty hacks and rich.
I would bet money most Bernie supporters wont vote for that bitch

not only millennials but dem crossovers

that would have voted for bernie

will go with Trump

--LOL

No surprise but if you look at the results from states now Sanders is winning Millennials. Millennials won't win the election for you.

Trump is a toxic candidate and anyone with brains (Democrat or Republican) can see this.

Completely delusional to think Trump can win in the General Election.
Tell that to the democratic paper website that wrote the article.

I will now Hillary Clinton or Ted Cruz or Bernie Sanders or have John Kasich rights about he's idea about removing Trump behind 22, 23 or 24 last states for Cruz / Kasich race ?

dani67 Brain357 care to give us your comments and not just click funny? I seriously want some conversation on this since its huffpo that is saying this.
fact: trump needs 70% white vote.even Ronald Reagan hadnt .............
fact2: Democratic candidate needs only 23 more electoral votes from the purple states to win
fact3: republican president didnt born yet

dani67 Brain357 care to give us your comments and not just click funny? I seriously want some conversation on this since its huffpo that is saying this.
fact2: Democratic candidate needs only 23 more electoral votes from the purple states to win

"didn't born yet" typical ignorant dem voter.

BL6GSby.jpg

Remember this voters....FACTS don't lie!

No surprise but if you look at the results from states now Sanders is winning Millennials. Millennials won't win the election for you.

Trump is a toxic candidate and anyone with brains (Democrat or Republican) can see this.

Completely delusional to think Trump can win in the General Election.
Tell that to the democratic paper website that wrote the article.

You mean the Al Jazzera reporter who wrote this piece....

Dems haven't really entered this process yet... Watch them come in droves for Clinton when she exposes Trump...

Trump got away with murder in the GOP primaries because of the big field everyone was cutting each other...

The Clinton machine is one of the most effective in the US and will just nail Trump day in day out...

The problem with Trump is that he lies... Alot... He struggles to tell the truth and that will be where they will expose him....

Trump has problems with details like how are you going to get the Mexicans to build a wall... How are you going to negotiate these trade deals with out causing an all out trade war...

Trump will put your foreign relations further back than Bush. The US will barely get milk for coffee outside the country never mind run coalitions and partnerships...

Poll: Utah would vote for a Democrat for president over Trump

Apparently Hillary can even win Utah of all places against Trump, lol.
Deseret news which is owned by the LDS church which issued this statement against Trump LDS Church issues statement in response to Donald Trump’s comments on Muslims

In a state that is the home of Romney color me shocked! The poll is BS. Guaranteed. Get a NEUTRAL well known polling agency to do a pill.

Lol...Trump will get democrats and independents . How about you post a map of what states you think the democrats are going to win. Oh and red the article.

Poll: Utah would vote for a Democrat for president over Trump

Apparently Hillary can even win Utah of all places against Trump, lol.
Deseret news which is owned by the LDS church which issued this statement against Trump LDS Church issues statement in response to Donald Trump’s comments on Muslims

In a state that is the home of Romney color me shocked! The poll is BS. Guaranteed. Get a NEUTRAL well known polling agency to do a pill.

Lol...Trump will get democrats and independents . How about you post a map of what states you think the democrats are going to win. Oh and red the article.

fact :system dont let unestablishment guy like trump be president. you need riot

Forum List

Back