🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton's candidacy video

3.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

That alone shows how hip, youthful, tech savvy, and human she is.
That was to reinforce her justification for having two email accounts on one phone is not possible. Now you can see that she was right. No link is possible from the website you went to. You need to access the link from your other computer I bet you it will work from that one.

Only a complete and total imbecile would think there is anything genuine about this woman. The left piss and whine about the elitist one percenters ruining our country while at the same time falling over themselves to follow one right over a cliff like the bunch of lemmings they are. It doesn't get any more comical to see it. :lol:

:clap:

So much more effective than giving a stump speech in front of a bunch of supporters.

As much as I adore my fellow liberals here, I have to point out that Bill Clinton achieved the Oval Office by, as one observer said, making sure he met everyone in the room.

Obama did the hard work, too. He hit the road, not YouTube. He took to the steps of the old Springfield, Illinois courthouse and took the chance that no one would show up to hear him.

Hillary calling in her candidacy leaves me cold. She could learn a thing from Bill and Barack.

"Fired up? Ready to go!"

My understanding is that she is heading out for another "listening tour". She did that when she ran for the Senate. We will see how that goes.

Circa 2 minutes in length, over youtube:

Clinton is first seen at 1:33 into the video. Lots of diversity in the video, presumably the coalition she wants to build.

An interesting way to start a campaign, an interesting way of thinking out of the box.

It looks like this will be a very different campaign vis-a-vis 2008.

I like the fact that she appears first at the end of the video, tying in the theme of "I'm getting ready"...

I think it's a smart start, considering her almost universal name recognition.

The entire video, all 2 minutes of it, was played on CNN at 4 PM EDT today. I just saw it on CNN.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss. What did you see in the video that you liked? What did you see in the video that you disliked?

Looks like the hildabeast had herself a lifestyle lift or has a damned good make up artist. Other than that just more decisive rhetoric, class warfare and slick marketing selling an empty pantsuit that can't stand on it's own.

Did she manage to come up with an accomplishment she has achieved? Again, marrying the pervert does not count.

here base doesn't expect any. They put in Obama and he had ZILCH accomplishments and still has ZILCH. So we know what to expect.

more class warfare and more class warfare. abortions, war on women folk, war on children/ oops scratch that it's her and her party who that. war on homosexuals, wants to raise taxes on those filthy rich, except those in the Democrat party and MORE CLASS WARFARE

Clinton is first seen at 1:33 into the video. Lots of diversity in the video, presumably the coalition she wants to build.

An interesting way to start a campaign, an interesting way of thinking out of the box.

I like the fact that she appears first at the end of the video, tying in the theme of "I'm getting ready"...

The entire video, all 2 minutes of it, was played on CNN at 4 PM EDT today. I just saw it on CNN.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss. What did you see in the video that you liked? What did you see in the video that you disliked?

Looks like the hildabeast had herself a lifestyle lift or has a damned good make up artist. Other than that just more decisive rhetoric, class warfare and slick marketing selling an empty pantsuit that can't stand on it's own.

They all are in congress. they've been there so fikken long they are now getting face lifts. Jon Heinze Kerry's was so bad it scared even me. and I don't scare easy

WE NEED TERM LIMITS

They all are in congress. they've been there so fikken long they are now getting face lifts. Jon Heinze Kerry's was so bad it scared even me. and I don't scare easy

WE NEED TERM LIMITS

WE HAVE TERM LIMITS. THEY ARE CALLED "ELECTIONS".

Did she manage to come up with an accomplishment she has achieved? Again, marrying the pervert does not count.

The fact that you call an ex-president a "pervert" pretty much disqualifies you from any adult discussions and sends you tumbling down to troll land, right where you belong.

Correct. He is not a pervert, he is a sexual predator.

The fact that you call an ex-president a "pervert" pretty much disqualifies you from any adult discussions and sends you tumbling down to troll land, right where you belong.

And that disqualifies you every bit as much.

The utter stupidity of the Right never ceases to amaze.

He IS a sexual predator, it's just that he's YOUR sexual predator.

Oh man, that really hurts.....:rofl:

Bubba was accused of rape or sexual misconduct by at least 7 different women (he admits to 2 of them). Now just imagine if he was a Republican.....You'd be foaming at the mouth.

Forum List

Back