🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton's candidacy video

Hilary is a lock!!

(well, at least until anyone else on the left runs....then they'll dump her again)

Just like in 2008!!

Yes!!

Just like the GOP dumped Ronald Reagan in 1980, after they dumped him in 1976.

Oh, wait, they didn't.

As I have already written, RWNJ stupidity is a thing to behold... they don't even known THEIR OWN PARTY'S ELECTORAL HISTORY.

NOW Hillary is the new REAGAN!!!

:rofl:

She's a lock!!!

Well, actually, yes.

Now you finally comprehend this.

Yeah, she's a "lock", too funny.

Her/your side is already turning on her.
Hillary's candidacy has been all over the German news in the last 3 hours. They didn't do this for Paul or Cruz, at least not to this extent....

Wow, so she has locked up the Deutsche vote locked up, we are frightened.

Hillary's candidacy has been all over the German news in the last 3 hours. They didn't do this for Paul or Cruz, at least not to this extent....

So you're saying that Monica Lewinsky's Ex-boyfriend's Wife has been all over the German news?

When did closeted old lesbian shrews and Germany become relevant?

So you're saying that Monica Lewinsky's Ex-boyfriend's Wife has been all over the German news?

When did closeted old lesbian shrews and Germany become relevant?

Can't you see Hillary in one of those Deutsche Bukkake parties?

BTW, the Hillary for America logo is also interesting:

Hillary for American logo.jpg

Pretty smart marketing, I must say.

Hilary is a lock!!

(well, at least until anyone else on the left runs....then they'll dump her again)

Just like in 2008!!

Yes!!

Oh, wait, they didn't.

As I have already written, RWNJ stupidity is a thing to behold... they don't even known THEIR OWN PARTY'S ELECTORAL HISTORY.

She's a lock!!!

Well, actually, yes.

Hilary is a lock!!

Just like in 2008!!

Yes!!

Oh, wait, they didn't.

She's a lock!!!

Well, actually, yes.

I must admit, this is probably the dumbest comparison you've ever made. Hilary is no Reagan. She's Teddy Kennedy... another Democrat dipsomaniac nepotee who had her shot and lost.

It was a good idea to introduce the subject of income inequality early on also.

The woman makes more money giving one speech than the average American wage earner would make during her hypothetical presidency.

The woman makes more money giving one speech than the average American wage earner would make during her hypothetical presidency.

All Politicians have their connections and some degree of celebrity. It's just good to hear the future president acknowledge the problem. If we waited for some low income average Joe to become president we'll be waiting a while.

All Politicians have their connections and some degree of celebrity. It's just good to hear the future president acknowledge the problem. If we waited for some low income average Joe to become president we'll be waiting a while.

Yes, and don't forget she was "dead broke" after leaving the White House too!!

BTW, the Hillary for America logo is also interesting:

View attachment 39609

Pretty smart marketing, I must say.

Hillary should come out and fight for better infrastructure, strong science institutions and more r&d jobs! She should make it part of her jobs for Americans platform!!! Then she should promise a pro-American business environment that favors our businesses and punishes outsourcers.

Circa 2 minutes in length, over youtube:

Clinton is first seen at 1:33 into the video. Lots of diversity in the video, presumably the coalition she wants to build.

An interesting way to start a campaign, an interesting way of thinking out of the box.

It looks like this will be a very different campaign vis-a-vis 2008.

I like the fact that she appears first at the end of the video, tying in the theme of "I'm getting ready"...

I think it's a smart start, considering her almost universal name recognition.

The entire video, all 2 minutes of it, was played on CNN at 4 PM EDT today. I just saw it on CNN.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss. What did you see in the video that you liked? What did you see in the video that you disliked?

Of course you like it. Now she's just copying O, trying to be hip but looking extremely non refreshing. Enjoy! PS, I have a great deal of confidence that the R's will roll out another bush or some other mccain like hack.

Clinton is first seen at 1:33 into the video. Lots of diversity in the video, presumably the coalition she wants to build.

An interesting way to start a campaign, an interesting way of thinking out of the box.

I like the fact that she appears first at the end of the video, tying in the theme of "I'm getting ready"...

The entire video, all 2 minutes of it, was played on CNN at 4 PM EDT today. I just saw it on CNN.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss. What did you see in the video that you liked? What did you see in the video that you disliked?

Of course you like it. Now she's just copying O, trying to be hip but looking extremely non refreshing. Enjoy! PS, I have a great deal of confidence that the R's will roll out another bush or some other mccain like hack.

As long as it isn't a loserterian, anti-science, anti-American and identity politic play asshole. Well, Jeb Bush would be the best of the shit sandwich.

The woman hasn't driven a car since 1996.

Yeah, I hope she keeps income inequality as the focal point of her campaign. I'm sure that will get her far.

This one is even better!
Hillary Clinton s announcement skewered on SNL

Sorry, this thread is about video... lets summarize.

The video promises nothing. It doesn't say anything about policy, and it pretty much showcasing the people Hillary wants to vote for her. Almost 3/4 of the people in the video are women, 2/3 of the mothers are single mothers, 2/3 white males in a relationship are gay...

Overall... 1 gay couple, 1 dyke couple, 1 black couple, 1 interracial couple, 2 single mothers, 1 white couple, 1 couple of illegal immigrants. Such beautiful diversity. Yey.

Time for female president, because being women, in her own mind, entitles her to be president.

Forum List

Back