🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton's candidacy video

Well, the expected flap yappers are expressing themselves. Bet we will see a repeat of 2012, with the wingnuts celebrating victory right up to when the polls closed. Then reality set in. Some of those threads are still good reading. LOL.

Well, the expected flap yappers are expressing themselves. Bet we will see a repeat of 2012, with the wingnuts celebrating victory right up to when the polls closed. Then reality set in. Some of those threads are still good reading. LOL.

Yeah, reminds me of 2014 when all I heard was "we'll keep the Senate and the House is in play" from the loony left. ...right before the shellacking of all shellackings took place

Really? Then you have branded yourself a liar. I saw only one person stating that the Dems would keep the Senate. The rest of us, including myself, stated that with where the elections were at that time, that the GOP would win 52 to 54 seats. Our statistician was expecially adamant, and hit it right on the head. As he did with the 2012 election.

Did she manage to come up with an accomplishment she has achieved? Again, marrying the pervert does not count.

The fact that you call an ex-president a "pervert" pretty much disqualifies you from any adult discussions and sends you tumbling down to troll land, right where you belong.

Correct. He is not a pervert, he is a sexual predator.

And that disqualifies you every bit as much.

The utter stupidity of the Right never ceases to amaze.

Oh man, that really hurts.....:rofl:

Bubba was accused of rape or sexual misconduct by at least 7 different women (he admits to 2 of them). Now just imagine if he was a Republican.....You'd be foaming at the mouth.

Please show us the court docket records, the proceedings, the verdicts.

Where are they?

Surely you can come up with even one docket number. Right?

The last 6 years have shown you that Obama is dismantling your Party, he has cost you both the House and the Senate.

And just who took these away from your side?

The American people.

Really? Then you have branded yourself a liar. I saw only one person stating that the Dems would keep the Senate. The rest of us, including myself, stated that with where the elections were at that time, that the GOP would win 52 to 54 seats. Our statistician was expecially adamant, and hit it right on the head. As he did with the 2012 election.

I saw plenty saying it and watch who you're calling a liar you decrepit old fool

Hilary is a lock!!

(well, at least until anyone else on the left runs....then they'll dump her again)

Just like in 2008!!

Yepp. And as a matter of fact, I was the very first person to call 2014 for the GOP. I did it on January 14th, 2014, right here in USMB, long before most people even cared about the mid-terms.

Hilary is a lock!!

(well, at least until anyone else on the left runs....then they'll dump her again)

Just like in 2008!!

Yes!!

Just like the GOP dumped Ronald Reagan in 1980, after they dumped him in 1976.

Oh, wait, they didn't.

As I have already written, RWNJ stupidity is a thing to behold... they don't even known THEIR OWN PARTY'S ELECTORAL HISTORY.

Did she manage to come up with an accomplishment she has achieved? Again, marrying the pervert does not count.

The fact that you call an ex-president a "pervert" pretty much disqualifies you from any adult discussions and sends you tumbling down to troll land, right where you belong.

Bubba was accused of rape or sexual misconduct by at least 7 different women (he admits to 2 of them). Now just imagine if he was a Republican.....You'd be foaming at the mouth.

Where are they?

Clinton was an abusive boss that used his position of authority to take advantage of a young woman. Then he lied about it. I don't need a court docket to connect those dots.....
:rofl:

:clap:

So much more effective than giving a stump speech in front of a bunch of supporters.

As much as I adore my fellow liberals here, I have to point out that Bill Clinton achieved the Oval Office by, as one observer said, making sure he met everyone in the room.

Obama did the hard work, too. He hit the road, not YouTube. He took to the steps of the old Springfield, Illinois courthouse and took the chance that no one would show up to hear him.

Hillary calling in her candidacy leaves me cold. She could learn a thing from Bill and Barack.

"Fired up? Ready to go!"

Are you aware of what she will be doing for the next several weeks?

I saw plenty saying it and watch who you're calling a liar you decrepit old fool

Uhm, no.

But it's fun to watch you meltdown. Oh well, at least when you are melting-down, you can do no harm, so we are thankful for the small miracles in life.

Hilary is a lock!!

Just like in 2008!!

Yes!!

Oh, wait, they didn't.

As I have already written, RWNJ stupidity is a thing to behold... they don't even known THEIR OWN PARTY'S ELECTORAL HISTORY.

NOW Hillary is the new REAGAN!!!

She's a lock!!!

Where are they?

Clinton was an abusive boss that used his position of authority to take advantage of a young woman. Then he lied about it. I don't need a court docket to connect those dots.....

Again: court docket number? Trial? Verdict? Judge's ruling? Press reporting of said trials? Affadavits?

Hilary is a lock!!

Just like in 2008!!

Yes!!

Oh, wait, they didn't.

NOW Hillary is the new REAGAN!!!

She's a lock!!!

Well, actually, yes.

Now you finally comprehend this.

No you didn't.

I knew down deep that Rrrraging Rrrrighties here in USMB just cannot control themselves as soon as they hear the name "Clinton".

Well, that is happening on the outside as well, and will surely be part of the downfall of the poor sop who actually becomes the GOP nominee, once the 10 to 12 of them have verbally beaten the shit out of each other over the next 10 months or so...

Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife's Candidacy Video.

What's noteworthy about that?

Isn't she the woman who attacked other women and got four of her own people killed because of her own willful corruption?

Forum List

Back