🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton's candidacy video

Circa 2 minutes in length, over youtube:

Clinton is first seen at 1:33 into the video. Lots of diversity in the video, presumably the coalition she wants to build.

An interesting way to start a campaign, an interesting way of thinking out of the box.

It looks like this will be a very different campaign vis-a-vis 2008.

I like the fact that she appears first at the end of the video, tying in the theme of "I'm getting ready"...

I think it's a smart start, considering her almost universal name recognition.

The entire video, all 2 minutes of it, was played on CNN at 4 PM EDT today. I just saw it on CNN.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss. What did you see in the video that you liked? What did you see in the video that you disliked?

I think it was really well done in that it managed to avoid completely that she is sociopath gangster

besides you see how men age in office she already looks worse than that ..
images (2).jpg
...the crazy old bat

Circa 2 minutes in length, over youtube:

Clinton is first seen at 1:33 into the video. Lots of diversity in the video, presumably the coalition she wants to build.

An interesting way to start a campaign, an interesting way of thinking out of the box.

It looks like this will be a very different campaign vis-a-vis 2008.

I like the fact that she appears first at the end of the video, tying in the theme of "I'm getting ready"...

I think it's a smart start, considering her almost universal name recognition.

The entire video, all 2 minutes of it, was played on CNN at 4 PM EDT today. I just saw it on CNN.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss. What did you see in the video that you liked? What did you see in the video that you disliked?

Two gays walking hand in hand ain't gonna get Hillary the anti-gay democrat vote. They are legion.

Hilary is a lock!!

(well, at least until anyone else on the left runs....then they'll dump her again)

Just like in 2008!!

Yes!!

Just like the GOP dumped Ronald Reagan in 1980, after they dumped him in 1976.

Oh, wait, they didn't.

As I have already written, RWNJ stupidity is a thing to behold... they don't even known THEIR OWN PARTY'S ELECTORAL HISTORY.

NOW Hillary is the new REAGAN!!!

:rofl:

She's a lock!!!

Well, actually, yes.

Now you finally comprehend this.

Hilary is a lock!!

(well, at least until anyone else on the left runs....then they'll dump her again)

Just like in 2008!!

Yes!!

Just like the GOP dumped Ronald Reagan in 1980, after they dumped him in 1976.

Oh, wait, they didn't.

As I have already written, RWNJ stupidity is a thing to behold... they don't even known THEIR OWN PARTY'S ELECTORAL HISTORY.

NOW Hillary is the new REAGAN!!!

:rofl:

She's a lock!!!

Well, actually, yes.

Now you finally comprehend this.

I must admit, this is probably the dumbest comparison you've ever made. Hilary is no Reagan. She's Teddy Kennedy... another Democrat dipsomaniac nepotee who had her shot and lost.
You missed the point. I knew you would. Ignorance is fun to watch!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

She's so gonna dominate the General Election, how the heck do Repubs think they have a chance???
These far right wing buffoons think that pure partisan rage will win the day. Boy are they in for a rude awakening.
Yepp. The polls over the next three weeks are going to be fun to follow, too.

Btw...these 3 million retweets of clinton's announcement in the first hour was done by 10 people using software that spams we will learn. They used it against Rush and also against the pizza restaurant.

Well it's fun to watch Righties go off the rails about a candidacy announcement. The Sanitarium is gonna have it's job cut out for itself in 2016!

Shall we link to Cruz announcement thread responses from your side? Perhaps even yours?

Yes. Please do. Especially Stat's. I'm sure you have them ready.

Forum List

Back