Hillary Clinton's ‘Most Repugnant Lie’

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
ABC’s George Stephanopoulos asked Clinton on Sunday:
Did you tell them it was about the film? And what’s your response?” .

Hillary Responded by saying:
"No. You know, look I understand the continuing grief at the loss that parents experienced with the loss of these four brave Americans. And I did testify, as you know, for 11 hours. And I answered all of these questions.”

-----

Tyrone Woods’ father said he hugged Clinton and shook her hand. Then “she said we are going to have the filmmaker arrested who was responsible for the death of my son . . . She said ‘the filmmaker who was responsible for the death of your son.’”

Sean Smith’s mother:

"Hillary is “absolutely lying . . . She said it was because of the video.”

NYT Edicorial:
“Stiff as the competition is, this has to count as her lowest-down, dirtiest lie of all.”

LINK: Newspaper Editorial Board Excoriates Hillary Clinton Over Her ‘Most Repugnant Lie’

How you can out your arms around a grieving mother...father....wife....son...daughter....look into their eyes at their most vulnerable time, grieving for the loss of their loved one, and so coldly, callously LIE to save your own ass is beyond 'repugnant'...beyond 'despicable'....beyond 'unethical'....beyond 'immoral'. It is almost 'UN-Human'! It is IMPOSSIBLE to have a soul...a CONSCIENCE...and do that.

There is a saying that goes 'Power corrupts and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.' Hillary has had power, and I believe she is ALREADY 'Absolutely Corrupt'! Can you imagine such a person, lacking a conscience / soul, having the power to look into the eyes of an American citizen at their weakest moment, while they trust that person, for that person to lie to them at that moment?!

If they are able to do THAT they are capable of doing almost anything...and such a person should NOT be handed / entrusted with that much power!

She's disgusting. The very tone of her voice and her face are really repugnant.

I wonder if she used one of her many 'accents' when she talked to the grieving family members, vowing to make the film maker pay?!
:rolleyes:

I fear that we have yet to hear hillaryclinton's most repugnant lie.

nobody cares about he Benghazi bs anymore.

:dunno:

I think you are wrong.

The families and loved ones of those brave Americans do care and will care forever.

And in a sense many of us care too. How can we ever forget those horrible, heartbreaking photographs of Ambassador Stevens being dragged along that way.

It's unforgettable. :(

Let's say I agree with you....this thread isn't about 'Benghazi', though.

This thread is about Hillary Clinton, about her 'most repugnant lie', about how this heartless, soulless, conscience-less bitch could so easily lie to grieving family members, telling them things she KNOWS is not true, and vowing to punish someone for exercising their Constitutional Right - to exercise their freedom of speech (which should alarm EVERY American) - instead of promising to bring the murderers to justice.

I think you are wrong.

The families and loved ones of those brave Americans do care and will care forever.

And in a sense many of us care too. How can we ever forget those horrible, heartbreaking photographs of Ambassador Stevens being dragged along that way.

I don't think I know.

Benghazi didn't make the top 10 on the list of voter concerns in 2015.

Letting the past go and forgetting the past are two different things.

Deal with reality, let it go,

I think you are wrong.

I don't think I know.

Nope.

I completely disagree with you,

I think you are wrong.

I don't think I know.

Nope.

ok, you find Benghazi on the list ... ANY WHERE on the list

Most Important Problem

I think you are wrong.

I don't think I know.

Nope.

ok, you find Benghazi on the list ... ANY WHERE on the list

Most Important Problem

It's not an immediate problem, like the economy ,etc... but it is a shocking event that will remain for a very longtime in the hearts and minds of many, many people.

And that's all I will say to you.

I think you are wrong.

I don't think I know.

No Benghazi isn't in the top 10, but hillary's lack of honesty is a big concern with a majority of voters.
New Poll Shows 60% of Americans Think Hillary Clinton is Untrustworthy and Dishonest

She had to lie to them, as that was the lie they were telling everyone else. Now it's no longer the lie and she's running from that bullshit story, so she never said it.

She lied to their faces and then lied about lying to their faces about it.

Pus in a pantsuit, this one.

Breaking for ignorant Foxbots- Everyone but you realizes the video probably triggered the attack, like all the others that day. Help arrived in 20 minutes.

Forum List

Back