Hillary: Cops Must Stop Killing African Americans

All the right does is talk about the evil government and how we need to be armed to fend them off .

I don't understand why you'd even be mad at the police shooters ? They are practicing what you preach .

Well that's a new tune from her isn't it?

Apparently labeling them 'super predators' wasn't going over well with the focus groups.

Of course I'm sure she just 'misspoke' when she said that though.....

Go Hillary. :0) That seals the deal.

She may get more black votes than Obama.
Only idiots like you would be hoodwinked by this pandering.
And I suppose if she had said that blacks need to stop killing each other, you'd be screaming "THAT'S RACIST!!!!!!
Shut up.....

God I hope this election comes down to Legal Americans VS Illegal Americans,,,then we win

All the right does is talk about the evil government and how we need to be armed to fend them off .

I don't understand why you'd even be mad at the police shooters ? They are practicing what you preach .
Dude......You'd need a 20 foot extension ladder to reach the level of fucking moron.

Like I said, the left always side with evil. All the class of a hyena.

Do you think cops should kill more Black citizens? Are Black citizens evil? Are you speaking for everyone on the Right, because you are talking about everyone on the Left.

Or are you incredibly stupid?

Dude......You'd need a 20 foot extension ladder to reach the level of fucking moron.

More insults . Afraid to address my point ?

Isn't it true that conservatives say we need assault type weapons to fend off an out of control governmt?

Answr the question .

Isn't it true that conservatives say we need assault type weapons to fend off an out of control governmt?

Answr the question .
You don't have a point. Your post is deserving of ridicule.

Like I said, the left always side with evil. All the class of a hyena.

Do you think cops should kill more Black citizens? Are Black citizens evil? Are you speaking for everyone on the Right, because you are talking about everyone on the Left.

Tell us why you think the government should get bigger and more powerful while you say it's murdering innocents.

Checkmate.

Answr the question .
Your a pointless twit that displays your a fool with every post you make.

Answr the question .
Your a pointless twit that displays your a fool with every post you make.

You won't answer the question! None of you will .

"Checkmate ". As you would say !

Forum List

Back