🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Debate Performance: Lies...No Shame

Asked to explain the discrepancy, Clinton's campaign pointed to 2013 statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and 2010 figures from the Children's Defense Fund. But that's not the time period she said she was talking about.
:lmao:

but....but....
:cuckoo:

:banana2:

AP: 'Hillary Makes Up Gun Numbers' (aka LIES)

"CLINTON: "Since we last debated in Las Vegas, nearly 3,000 people have been killed by guns. Two hundred children have been killed. This is an emergency." She said that in the same period there have been 21 mass shootings, "including one last weekend in Des Moines where three were murdered."
- AP: 'THE FACTS: The claim appears to be unsupported on all counts.'

That wasn't the worst of it - In the 'shadow of Paris' and using the tragedy of 9/11/01 for her own personal / political gain, Hillary tried to justify collecting so much campaign money from Wall Street by claiming she had 'done so much' for Wall Street after the terrorist attack!

"Clinton responded that she was representing New York in the Senate when downtown Manhattan was attacked and noted that she helped the city's financial hub rebuild. "That was good for New York and it was good for the economy and it was a way to rebuke the terrorists who had attacked our country," she said, her voice rising.

Her response drew an incredulous response on social media sites like Twitter, and the debate's moderators asked Clinton to respond to one Twitter user, who took issue with her mention of 9/11 to justify the contributions.

"Well, I'm sorry that whoever tweeted that had that impression because I worked closely with New Yorkers after 9/11 for my entire first term to rebuild," Clinton said."

So because, she claims, she helped Wall Street rebuild after 9/11/01 Wall Street 'owes' her this money... she is entitled to it? (Like she thinks it is 'her turn' and she is 'owed' the Presidency...)

Invoking 9/11 to justify her selling herself like the 'money ho' she is to Wall Street shows this bi@tch has no class, no shame!

So quickly you forget how Rudy Giuliani, and other republicans used a noun , a verb, and 9/11 in every sentence in republican campaigns.
And you see how much good it did them, the same fate awaits Hillary

Hilary has been proven time and again to be a chronic liar and the most incompetent Secretary of State in recent history.

Could be, but she has yet to be proven guilty of any of the crazy right wing accusations made against her.

She was proven to have lied about the emails and about Bengasi.

Odd that all those separate investigations didn't catch that.

Indeed they did. You only heard what you wanted to hear.

Hilary has been proven time and again to be a chronic liar and the most incompetent Secretary of State in recent history.

Could be, but she has yet to be proven guilty of any of the crazy right wing accusations made against her.

Really?

Hillary Clinton Emails: FBI Now Investigating Whether Clinton Knowingly Lied About Emails (REPORT)
Hillarly Clinton may have violated U.S. Code 18, Section 1001, a felony offense that can be punishable by five years in prison.

Ought to check your facts before blindly supporting a known liar

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
AP: 'Hillary Makes Up Gun Numbers' (aka LIES)

"CLINTON: "Since we last debated in Las Vegas, nearly 3,000 people have been killed by guns. Two hundred children have been killed. This is an emergency." She said that in the same period there have been 21 mass shootings, "including one last weekend in Des Moines where three were murdered."
- AP: 'THE FACTS: The claim appears to be unsupported on all counts.'

That wasn't the worst of it - In the 'shadow of Paris' and using the tragedy of 9/11/01 for her own personal / political gain, Hillary tried to justify collecting so much campaign money from Wall Street by claiming she had 'done so much' for Wall Street after the terrorist attack!

"Clinton responded that she was representing New York in the Senate when downtown Manhattan was attacked and noted that she helped the city's financial hub rebuild. "That was good for New York and it was good for the economy and it was a way to rebuke the terrorists who had attacked our country," she said, her voice rising.

Her response drew an incredulous response on social media sites like Twitter, and the debate's moderators asked Clinton to respond to one Twitter user, who took issue with her mention of 9/11 to justify the contributions.

"Well, I'm sorry that whoever tweeted that had that impression because I worked closely with New Yorkers after 9/11 for my entire first term to rebuild," Clinton said."

So because, she claims, she helped Wall Street rebuild after 9/11/01 Wall Street 'owes' her this money... she is entitled to it? (Like she thinks it is 'her turn' and she is 'owed' the Presidency...)

Invoking 9/11 to justify her selling herself like the 'money ho' she is to Wall Street shows this bi@tch has no class, no shame!

So quickly you forget how Rudy Giuliani, and other republicans used a noun , a verb, and 9/11 in every sentence in republican campaigns.
And you see how much good it did them, the same fate awaits Hillary

Rudy is not spending $1.7 Billion dollars to get himself elected in 2016. Abraham Lincoln, George Bush, JFK, U S Grant, George Washington, nor FDR are running either.

Really?

Hillary Clinton Emails: FBI Now Investigating Whether Clinton Knowingly Lied About Emails (REPORT)
Hillarly Clinton may have violated U.S. Code 18, Section 1001, a felony offense that can be punishable by five years in prison.

Get back with me when they say she actually did it.

Really?

Dude....you're completely in love with this woman if you don't know she lied.

The easiest one to prove is her claim that she has handed over everything and that there was nothing else to hand over

Then she hands over more

She's lied and stonewalled investigators at every step

Really?

The easiest one to prove is her claim that she has handed over everything and that there was nothing else to hand over

Then she hands over more

After endless investigations into pretend scandals, you found something to nit pick about. The right wing is pathetic.

Really?

Then she hands over more

After endless investigations into pretend scandals, you found something to nit pick about. The right wing is pathetic.

Me?
The Rightwing?

These are FBI investigations.
Do you really believe that their taking orders from a Republican?

Really?

Then she hands over more

Me?
The Rightwing?

Again, get back with me when something is proven.

Really?

Then she hands over more

Me?
The Rightwing?

Again, get back with me when something is proven.

Don't look behind the curtain, Bulldog. It would shatter your idol-worship

You have GOT to be kidding. An email was read aloud during her testimony before the committee that PROVED she lied for weeks about the cause for the Benghazi attack. You liberal defenders of the lying bitch seem not to want to acknowledge that FACT!

Hillary is a goddamned liar! Hillary will ALWAYS be a goddamned liar!

Lies, no shame and no scrutiny by the media.
Oh, I'll bet the liberal media does scrutinize her lies. They just don't broadcast the fact that they are indeed lies. They just broadcast the lies...over and over and over. They are all liars. Lying is a major plank in the Democrat's platform.

Forum List

Back